Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When she cuts her hair short.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When men lose there hair…lol.

My GF has long flowing hair. Deep down I’m sure she would like to chop it - but she won’t because she knows I’m attractive to it.
She’s a good girl thats understands the glue in our relationship...

Last edited:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re telling me all you red pill MFers wouldn’t frck Trinity. I’m calling BS
You guys are funny... tell me these women don't look sexy, hot, feminine and you wouldn't bang? lol
So if the yardstick is banging, I guess most will agree that almost any woman who's not obese and is under say 60yrs old will suffice.
If we're talking beauty and relationship status, then hair length matters. And it's not just the fact that they look more beautiful and feminine with longer hair, it's the message they send when they decide to cut it off. It's basically a 'fvck you' and that disrespect is what uglifies her the most. It's the same with those 'empowered' women who decide to stop shaving their legs, armpits etc.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s the work of it. In my 50s I still keep my hair very long, down to my waist. My fiancé has hair almost as long as mine. It’s work to maintain like @lost_blackbird said. If the top is down on the convertible it’s got to go up or it’s a rats nest in short order plus you cannot see, lol.

I’ve always had gorgeous hair. I’ll never cut it.

My daughters both have very thick beautiful hair too. The older one wears almost a mullet. She is very pretty and she would still have a beautiful face & figure bald, but she seriously has shampoo commercial hair & I hate that she wears it short although it does show her natural relaxed curls. It also means that male attention is not a priority to her and she hates the work all that thick long mane would require. Her BF got together with her with this same hairstyle so it’s not affecting her in that way…but honestly she could model. It’s just not something that interests her & I’m not going to fight about that. I draw the line at coloring, especially weird unnatural colors. So she knows I will not allow that. I also think it’s a rebellious thing against me since she knows I wish she’d grow it out…but whatever. Not the hill to die on.

It’s the work and expense of it for many women. To me it’s worth the work and I prefer to look alluring with long hair for myself as well.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that is your standard, then respect. Be firm in your standards.

But in my opinion, men are becoming over-thinkers/analyzers. Short hair, tattoos, dogs, etc, etc. It's like hearing women at the salon SMH.

Yes, there are patterns we can draw but let's put some effort into realizing beyond what your eyes can limitedly observe, and not objectifying/generalizing women (and people in general). The world is not that black and white.

Let's focus on bigger conversations.

Modern Man Advice

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
99% of women will look more sexually appealing with longer hair. Hot women are hot women. They can be bald and still be attractive -- but this doesn't mean they wouldn't be MORE attractive with long, flowing hair.

Out of all of the women I dated, I dated one woman who I thought pulled off the short hairstyle well. She actually had it shaved on the sides and long on top so it hung down - and I liked it on her. She had an eccentric style that worked. I saw old pictures of her with longer hair and she was the one woman I have dated where I thought the short hairstyle she had looked better than long hair on her. But she is probably in that 1%. This isn't going to be true for most women.

Why do women do it anyway? They clearly are apathetic and don't care to take care of it.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
99% of women will look more sexually appealing with longer hair. Hot women are hot women. They can be bald and still be attractive -- but this doesn't mean they wouldn't be MORE attractive with long, flowing hair.
Biologically speaking, long hair is a biological indicator of good health, so it's an instinctual thing for men to like it. Back in the day if a woman had no hair or short hair, it was a sign that she was or had been diseased . Nowadays if a woman has short hair, she's likely to have a mental disease (feminism).

Some older women (50+) cut their hair short because they start to go bald and it helps them to cover it up when they curl it on top of their heads.

I agree with @Barrister that there are some women who look good with short hair, but they're few and far between.

I've had long hair before (decided to do it while I still had enough hair to pull it off) and it's an utter pain in the arse. It's also really hot in the summer.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did the same thing as @sarnant my freshman year in high school. Had very long hair & chopped it off very short. Never again. I was still very pretty but it took 3 years to grow it back out!!!

The other thing is take care of your hair. Do not perm it, color it or blow dry it or heat treat it too much. It damages hair over time.

Take a good prenatal vitamin. It will have high biotin and B complex vitamins. Your hair & nails will grow & be thicker. I still take a daily prenatal for hair, nail & skin health.

Eat a good diet. Get enough sleep, take a modest amount of sun (Vitamin D but don’t overdo it). Healthy hair begins from within.

Go several days between washing to allow natural oils to condition & brush the scalp gently each day to stimulate blood flow to the follicles. Brushing also distributes oils down the entire hair shaft, which benefits the whole hair. Get a trim when it starts to split or break on the ends.

There are women with thin hair. They are best doing a layered look of some sort to give more body & vitality.

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read somewhere women cut their hair short in middle age or LTRs because they have lost the feminine/masculine polarity and are feeling less in their feminine. Example, BF/husband has gotten lazy. Was it Rollo that wrote that?