Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When she cuts her hair short.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

catsmeow2

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are funny... tell me these women don't look sexy, hot, feminine and you wouldn't bang? lol

I get what you're saying though, most men DO like long hair, but there are always exceptions.

Or perhaps you're talking about the really short cut like Demi Moore sported in the movie Ghost?

System won't let me attach four pics, but that was REALLY short and I agree with y'all although I still think she looks cute.

Attachments

Reauxshambreaux

Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re telling me all you red pill MFers wouldn’t frck Trinity. I’m calling BS

68BC6B67-99D9-4244-977E-22924F5ED5D5.jpeg

sarnant

Banned
Reaction score
Seems like girls 35-45 reach a point in their relationships when they want to cut their hair short. I've had 2 LTR girls bring it up and I told them don't plan on coming home if that's what you want. Neither followed thru.

Had a friend whose wife actually followed thru and cut her long hair off. He told her she needed to wear a wig. Hahaha

What is it? Lack of awareness of what most men prefer? Too comfortable in their relationship? How can women be so dumb? And none of them understand why.
Yea, I keep my hair down to my waist (honey brunette with natural blonde highlights) since I was 15, I had a breakdown my freshman year of high school and chopped it all off but luckily three years later I grew it all back. It was horrid having hair tickling my chin. I felt incredibly unfeminine and it didn't make me look cute at all, all my girl friends who commented on how "cute" it was and to "never grow it out" I realized had an ulterior motive.

I do care a great deal what men think of me and try to remain presentable, feminine, and thin. 122 lbs at 5'8 (taller than the majority of boys in my school, it is in an area of Latin and Asian concentrated population). Although I am self conscious of being tall I hope that when I'm an adult it will be a positive factor rather than emasculate men.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

Stuffnu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When men lose there hair…lol.

My GF has long flowing hair. Deep down I’m sure she would like to chop it - but she won’t because she knows I’m attractive to it.
She’s a good girl thats understands the glue in our relationship...

Last edited:

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are funny... tell me these women don't look sexy, hot, feminine and you wouldn't bang? lol

I get what you're saying though, most men DO like long hair, but there are always exceptions.

Or perhaps you're talking about the really short cut like Demi Moore sported in the movie Ghost?

System won't let me attach four pics, but that was REALLY short and I agree with y'all although I still think she looks cute.
because those women can't look bad. What happens to an average woman when she cuts her hair?

catsmeow2

Don Juan
Reaction score
because those women can't look bad. What happens to an average woman when she cuts her hair?
Oh I agree! Which is why I said there are always exceptions. Not every woman can pull off short hair, but beautiful women can depending on the style and cut..

And why would you want to settle for anything other than a very beautiful woman?

Check out the women on Pinterest with short hair cuts, gorgeous. Models, actresses.

That's all I'm saying. That it doesn't always mean feminist, LBGTQ. Or they don't know how to attract men or too old to care.

I dunno maybe it's demographic, here in Southern Cali you see it a lot, a woman would give her right arm for a great hair stylist and she will experiment with different looks.

That said, I DO get it. Long beautiful locks has always been associated with beauty, femininity, youth, even fertility.

Just giving a different perspective. Not as a woman but as someone who is surrounded by very beautiful women with short stylish cuts every day.

pipeman84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re telling me all you red pill MFers wouldn’t frck Trinity. I’m calling BS
So if the yardstick is banging, I guess most will agree that almost any woman who's not obese and is under say 60yrs old will suffice.
If we're talking beauty and relationship status, then hair length matters. And it's not just the fact that they look more beautiful and feminine with longer hair, it's the message they send when they decide to cut it off. It's basically a 'fvck you' and that disrespect is what uglifies her the most. It's the same with those 'empowered' women who decide to stop shaving their legs, armpits etc.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s the work of it. In my 50s I still keep my hair very long, down to my waist. My fiancé has hair almost as long as mine. It’s work to maintain like @lost_blackbird said. If the top is down on the convertible it’s got to go up or it’s a rats nest in short order plus you cannot see, lol.

I’ve always had gorgeous hair. I’ll never cut it.

My daughters both have very thick beautiful hair too. The older one wears almost a mullet. She is very pretty and she would still have a beautiful face & figure bald, but she seriously has shampoo commercial hair & I hate that she wears it short although it does show her natural relaxed curls. It also means that male attention is not a priority to her and she hates the work all that thick long mane would require. Her BF got together with her with this same hairstyle so it’s not affecting her in that way…but honestly she could model. It’s just not something that interests her & I’m not going to fight about that. I draw the line at coloring, especially weird unnatural colors. So she knows I will not allow that. I also think it’s a rebellious thing against me since she knows I wish she’d grow it out…but whatever. Not the hill to die on.

It’s the work and expense of it for many women. To me it’s worth the work and I prefer to look alluring with long hair for myself as well.

sarnant

Banned
Reaction score
It’s the work of it. In my 50s I still keep my hair very long, down to my waist. My fiancé has hair almost as long as mine. It’s work to maintain like @lost_blackbird said. If the top is down on the convertible it’s got to go up or it’s a rats nest in short order plus you cannot see, lol.

My daughters both have very thick beautiful hair too. The older one wears almost a mullet. She is very pretty and she would still have a beautiful face & figure bald, but she seriously has shampoo commercial hair & I hate that she wears it short although it does show her natural relaxed curls. It also means that male attention is not a priority to her and she hates the work all that thick long mane would require. Her BF got together with her with this same hairstyle so it’s not affecting her in that way…but honestly she could model. It’s just not something that interests her & I’m not going to fight about that. I draw the line at coloring, especially weird unnatural colors. So she knows I will not allow that. I also think it’s a rebellious thing against me since she knows I wish she’d grow it out…but whatever. Not the hill to die on.

It’s the work and expense of it for many women. To me it’s worth the work and I prefer to look alluring with long hair for myself as well.
@BeExcellent great advice, I hope to age as gracefully as you when I grow older and maintain my long hair (which is down to my waist)... honestly, I like getting male validation and feeling pretty although that mindset seems rarer these days and my girl friends are always encouraging me to chop off my hair because it will look "cuter"...I beg to differ, last time I had short hair was freshman year of high school it was a complete nightmare, luckily 3 years later I've grown it all out and will NEVER cut it again.
Seriously, long hair just feels more feminine, and I feel more like the "woman" in a relationship. Ironically long hair is much easier to maintain than when I had short hair in my experience. I like the juxtaposition of a masculine man and I appreciate a strong presence...it seems like guys nowadays are getting more effeminate and have trouble approaching girls nowadays

catsmeow2

Don Juan
Reaction score

I agree however what about the women who don't have naturally thick luxurious hair?

I've seen women with long hair look like shyt because their hair is naturally thin, prone to breakage and oily, greasy no matter how often they wash.

The only reason they keep it long is to please men even though a shorter shoulder length more stylish cut would suit them better.

I've had both long and short hair. Two years ago I got a long-layered cut just below the chin (sexy wind-blown look) and I swear to God, I got so much male attention after getting that cut, it was ridiculous.

One man at the market made a big scene, literally begging me to go out with him and he was serious!

I was dating a professional photographer at the time and HE loved it and said he'd like to see more women embracing shorter stylish cuts as from what he sees and shoots, long hair can look very plain, "old" and outdated.

Anyway to each their own, but again imo it really depends on the type of hair a woman has and her facial features and structure, but @Be, with thick luxurious hair like yours, yeah keep it long!!

No doubt it's beautiful.

Last edited:

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that is your standard, then respect. Be firm in your standards.

But in my opinion, men are becoming over-thinkers/analyzers. Short hair, tattoos, dogs, etc, etc. It's like hearing women at the salon SMH.

Yes, there are patterns we can draw but let's put some effort into realizing beyond what your eyes can limitedly observe, and not objectifying/generalizing women (and people in general). The world is not that black and white.

Let's focus on bigger conversations.

Modern Man Advice

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
99% of women will look more sexually appealing with longer hair. Hot women are hot women. They can be bald and still be attractive -- but this doesn't mean they wouldn't be MORE attractive with long, flowing hair.

Out of all of the women I dated, I dated one woman who I thought pulled off the short hairstyle well. She actually had it shaved on the sides and long on top so it hung down - and I liked it on her. She had an eccentric style that worked. I saw old pictures of her with longer hair and she was the one woman I have dated where I thought the short hairstyle she had looked better than long hair on her. But she is probably in that 1%. This isn't going to be true for most women.

Why do women do it anyway? They clearly are apathetic and don't care to take care of it.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
99% of women will look more sexually appealing with longer hair. Hot women are hot women. They can be bald and still be attractive -- but this doesn't mean they wouldn't be MORE attractive with long, flowing hair.
Biologically speaking, long hair is a biological indicator of good health, so it's an instinctual thing for men to like it. Back in the day if a woman had no hair or short hair, it was a sign that she was or had been diseased . Nowadays if a woman has short hair, she's likely to have a mental disease (feminism).

Some older women (50+) cut their hair short because they start to go bald and it helps them to cover it up when they curl it on top of their heads.

I agree with @Barrister that there are some women who look good with short hair, but they're few and far between.

I've had long hair before (decided to do it while I still had enough hair to pull it off) and it's an utter pain in the arse. It's also really hot in the summer.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did the same thing as @sarnant my freshman year in high school. Had very long hair & chopped it off very short. Never again. I was still very pretty but it took 3 years to grow it back out!!!

The other thing is take care of your hair. Do not perm it, color it or blow dry it or heat treat it too much. It damages hair over time.

Take a good prenatal vitamin. It will have high biotin and B complex vitamins. Your hair & nails will grow & be thicker. I still take a daily prenatal for hair, nail & skin health.

Eat a good diet. Get enough sleep, take a modest amount of sun (Vitamin D but don’t overdo it). Healthy hair begins from within.

Go several days between washing to allow natural oils to condition & brush the scalp gently each day to stimulate blood flow to the follicles. Brushing also distributes oils down the entire hair shaft, which benefits the whole hair. Get a trim when it starts to split or break on the ends.

There are women with thin hair. They are best doing a layered look of some sort to give more body & vitality.

sarnant

Banned
Reaction score
I did the same thing as @sarnant my freshman year in high school. Had very long hair & chopped it off very short. Never again. I was still very pretty but it took 3 years to grow it back out!!!

The other thing is take care of your hair. Do not perm it, color it or blow dry it or heat treat it too much. It damages hair over time.

Take a good prenatal vitamin. It will have high biotin and B complex vitamins. Your hair & nails will grow & be thicker. I still take a daily prenatal for hair, nail & skin health.

Eat a good diet. Get enough sleep, take a modest amount of sun (Vitamin D but don’t overdo it). Healthy hair begins from within.

Go several days between washing to allow natural oils to condition & brush the scalp gently each day to stimulate blood flow to the follicles. Brushing also distributes oils down the entire hair shaft, which benefits the whole hair. Get a trim when it starts to split or break on the ends.

There are women with thin hair. They are best doing a layered look of some sort to give more body & vitality.
I relate to you so much, I'm an old soul and believe more in traditional relationships. I've always gotten along with women and men older more. I shall follow all your advice...eating a lot of salmon, eggs, and broccoli...
I just put up a couple of photos in "rate me" forum so I hope it doesn't bother you to glance over them. I'm 5'8 122 lbs and have hair almost down to my waist...will never cut it again! I'll grow it out to my hips, lol

RickPound

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read somewhere women cut their hair short in middle age or LTRs because they have lost the feminine/masculine polarity and are feeling less in their feminine. Example, BF/husband has gotten lazy. Was it Rollo that wrote that?