"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

When she asks why you went home with her

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
A girl asked me after the act why I went home with her besides her being hot. Idk what she wanted as she knew it was just a hookup lol.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

NickSavage

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2022
Messages
15
Reaction score
5
Age
54
Sounds like she's gauging whether you are into her for more. But it could also just be after-sex glow...
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
for sex? what else? maybe breakfast?
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
“I have no heating at home or light at home”
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

NickSavage

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2022
Messages
15
Reaction score
5
Age
54
"Mom's basement is cold this time of year... hey do you mind if I leave some of my stuff here?"

That should take care of it ricky tick
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,852
Reaction score
19,076
"I heard you made the best stuffed French Toast in 3 counties and I had to check it out for myself"
 

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
Sounds like she's gauging whether you are into her for more. But it could also just be after-sex glow...
The ***** of the situation is I did want to be FWBs and got her contact info. She ignores my texts and then hits me up on insta for a ****. I'm not going to turn down a booty call but wtf she ignores me when she's not horny lol. So I'm pretty much go NC.
 
Top