“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

When she asks why you didn't call sooner

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
754
Reaction score
299
Age
32
Location
Brazil
After a date i disappear for a few days, then reappear outta nowhere and ask em out again, standard protocol.
But a long time a go, a girl asked my why i didn't ask her out sooner; and i've also heard the "I thought you were never gonna ask me out again", how do i reply to that question and that other statement? Just in case it happens again.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Aways keep them wanting more.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
I was busy with work and was tired.

I was dealing with a friend, sendaway part/ birthday, my mom asked to visit her

I was playing games and just missed the time

was sleeping/ I ahd to stay low so cops don't find me

come on have fun here
 

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
754
Reaction score
299
Age
32
Location
Brazil
I was busy with work and was tired.

I was dealing with a friend, sendaway part/ birthday, my mom asked to visit her

I was playing games and just missed the time

was sleeping/ I ahd to stay low so cops don't find me

come on have fun here
"i had to stay low so cops don't find me"

Aw man, this is great.

I'd definately use this on a girl i've been dating for a while, but it's only date 2 from tinder, so i'm gonna go for something less "criminal".

How does "I like making surprises" sound? too gay?
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
I know the principles, im just looking for some smooth comebacks
"Has it been that long? Didn't I just see you the other day?"
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
“Sorry babe, my other ladies have been keeping me busy, let me make it up to you, drinks on me next Friday 8pm at Bar X. If she has high interest she will say yes. If her interest isn’t high she will probably be insulted. You must also be naturally ****y funny or else this won’t work for you.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
754
Reaction score
299
Age
32
Location
Brazil
“Sorry babe, my other ladies have been keeping me busy, let me make it up to you, drinks on me next Friday 8pm at Bar X. If she has high interest she will say yes. If her interest isn’t high she will probably be insulted. You must also be naturally ****y funny or else this won’t work for you.
Thats good, would only say it face to face tho, they usually dont get jokes through the phone.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
"My wife almost caught me, had to fly low for few days"

Why make her jealous when you can make her jealous and piss her off at the same time?
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Well if we're going to the classics I d say my wife and 4 kids kept me busy. Females aren't exactly subtle you want to make sure they understand it's a joke.
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
a girl asked my why i didn't ask her out sooner;
Hang up.

"I thought you were never gonna ask me out again"
“OK”


If you were a CEO and phoned a young girl for a secretary position and she said

1) why you didn’t call me sooner
2) I thought you were never going to call me.

What would you say?



I’m pretty sure OP is making this stuff up, but anyway they are trap questions.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
754
Reaction score
299
Age
32
Location
Brazil
Hang up.



“OK”


If you were a CEO and phoned a young girl for a secretary position and she said

1) why you didn’t call me sooner
2) I thought you were never going to call me.

What would you say?



I’m pretty sure OP is making this stuff up, but anyway they are trap questions.
Hang up? If a girl did that to me i would never go out with her again. Humor is superior to rudeness in my modest opinion.

Try waiting more than a week to ask a girl out, and they come out with that stuff. "I thought you didn't like me and weren't gonna ask me out again!" i've heard that sentence a dozen times.
 
Last edited:

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
You don’t have to be smooth lol. Be as vague as you want, they’ll continue there if they want you that bad... p
 
Top