"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

When she asks questions but you don’t get the number close

captain55

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
439
Saw this banging girl at the gym. Started talking to her, fine as ****. Fortunately my current plate is fine as hell so she was no big deal to me.

After a bit of flirting with her, she engaged in my conversation. I find out she has a 16 year old kid, and she gets shocked when I tell her I’m 27 she thought I was older.

She asks me what my nationality was, what I did for a living etc.

Went for the number close invited her to workout at a private gym I have she hits me with “I appreciate the invite. But I’m sure I’ll see you around”

Very friendly, but just curious where I went wrong.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
What was the age on this girl?
Considering her kid is 16 she must have been atleast 30+ which makes you abit younger than her. My guess her being apparently shocked about your age tells me she's hung up over it and considering her being a mother, she wants a 'man', as in reliable provider, macho kind of potential father figure for her kid and categorized you quickly into 'probably immature, too young, just banging' category. Single mothers are quite sure of what they want. I'm saying this out of experience.
Besides, immediately invite to a private gym? Sounds quite creepy honestly. Why would she want to go there when she probably attend classes in this regular gym aswell, like most girls do. So she took the polite route, for now.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Nothing went wrong. You had a conversation and that was that.
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
Inviting strangers to a private gym when they already have a membership to their current gym sounds very creepy to be honest.
Even I wouldn't accept that invitation.

To me that sounds like:
"Wanna go back to my barn so I can drug you and rape you?"
 

nismo-4

Moderator
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
4,439
Reaction score
1,143
Location
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Nothing went wrong. You had a conversation and that was that.
Yeah with a gym validation seeker. Or you came off as creepy when you went for the number.

That's what went wrong.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
I guess if a woman doesn’t give a man her number, he must have done something wrong. LMAO

There are guys here pointing out what the OP “did wrong”.
 
Top