Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When she asks questions but you don’t get the number close

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw this banging girl at the gym. Started talking to her, fine as ****. Fortunately my current plate is fine as hell so she was no big deal to me.

After a bit of flirting with her, she engaged in my conversation. I find out she has a 16 year old kid, and she gets shocked when I tell her I’m 27 she thought I was older.

She asks me what my nationality was, what I did for a living etc.

Went for the number close invited her to workout at a private gym I have she hits me with “I appreciate the invite. But I’m sure I’ll see you around”

Very friendly, but just curious where I went wrong.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What was the age on this girl?
Considering her kid is 16 she must have been atleast 30+ which makes you abit younger than her. My guess her being apparently shocked about your age tells me she's hung up over it and considering her being a mother, she wants a 'man', as in reliable provider, macho kind of potential father figure for her kid and categorized you quickly into 'probably immature, too young, just banging' category. Single mothers are quite sure of what they want. I'm saying this out of experience.
Besides, immediately invite to a private gym? Sounds quite creepy honestly. Why would she want to go there when she probably attend classes in this regular gym aswell, like most girls do. So she took the polite route, for now.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing went wrong. You had a conversation and that was that.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inviting strangers to a private gym when they already have a membership to their current gym sounds very creepy to be honest.
Even I wouldn't accept that invitation.

To me that sounds like:
"Wanna go back to my barn so I can drug you and rape you?"

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Nothing went wrong. You had a conversation and that was that.
Yeah with a gym validation seeker. Or you came off as creepy when you went for the number.

That's what went wrong.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I guess if a woman doesn’t give a man her number, he must have done something wrong. LMAO

There are guys here pointing out what the OP “did wrong”.