“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

When one cant drive, what to do?

humph

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
usually i just meet people at places with a group, but when i want to do something with just one girl and its foolish to meet because the place is far away, i always feel very nervous about having my mom/dad or her mom/dad in the car with us. i always feel like it would just kill the mood and be really akward. so people, when you were 15 and couldnt drive yet, what did you do?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
1. Don't bump so quickly.

2. You two are 15, so of course someone has to drive. Or take the bus.

3. Just think this way: "Hey, I got a date! Take that everyone else that sits at home and jacks!"
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Walk - its very romantic, nice for pulling a fast one (its her excuse, it was so romantic/cold/whatever) :)
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
I'm 15, I don't drive. Ask her to your house after school.
Or say "Mom, I'm meeting a girl at the [insert place of date here], cna you give me a ride?"
I ahve to lie about it though. My rents found condoms[I got them from the Trojan man at Warped Tour, they don't believe me]. I tell them I'm meeting friends inside like a movie theater, they drop me fof n I call and say my friends ar eall there. then i proceed with the date.
:)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Location
Europe
Well if you are a bit embrassed to tell your Parents that your meeting a girl for a date. You can come up with excuses to recover it like, I am going shopping on my own and I'll ring you when I am ready to be picked up, then meet her up elsewhere. Works the trick. Or you can get a Taxi. Public transport are great if you are near them.
 
Top