"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

when on a bus?

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I have this evening class in BU, and I take the bus there. Anyway, today there was this cute chick sitting across from me on the bus. I glanced at her a few times and after that she glanced at me a few times, but I just couldn't figure out how to approach her. How do I strike up a conversation without making it sound too weird. I know some of you might be like "Just say 'Hi'", but what then? I have to say something to get a conversation started, and hi just gets her attention. My friend gave me a suggestion about situations like this saying "Just start talking about the weather" but that seems kinda retarded to me. I mean how would you feel if someone who was sitting across from you moved to the seat next to you just to ask you "What do you think about this ridiculously cold winter?"
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
"Hey, how's it going? Where you headed?"

Listen to the answer...it may give you a multitude of things to talk about. :)
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Tel her that you'll be getting a car soon and that her bus riding days are over, if she play her cards right - say in a playful tone.
 

ChesterB

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
You can either comment or better ask about something you noticed about her.
Example: She's wearing a t-shirt with some text on it, but you can't read it for some reason. Then you say "Hey, what's written on your T-Shirt?"
Ideally you say something C&F.
If there's nothing remarkable about her, say something like "The bus is crowded/ unusually empty today, isn't it?"
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

K Street

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
Location
City of Champions
I did just that on Friday (it was 12 degrees outside). I got a girl's number, though I should probably get around to calling her sometime soon.
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
1.You don't have to make eye contact ,infact i advise against it unless your alone with a b1tch (why? cuz it gives her time and a reason to throw up that b1tch-sheild D).


2.Just pop up and say "hi" or" wassup" make a general statement ,your allowed to compliment ..don't open up with a question ...


3. Access but don't fall back cuz of her mood ...you can change mood you know ...

"OH THA REALNESS ! There you go again with bla bla big words"

LISTEN SHHHH!! LISTEN !! You wann get laid right ..**** her mood and **** her feelings.


4.Be yourself ,if you are ****y and funny be so if you are a romancer be so if you are perv be a perv.

More often then not guys wanna grab a chic by the hair and poke her in the sh1tter upon the second they meet her ...go with this trust me.


"REALNESS I HATE YOU !! WHAT IF I DON'T HAVE CONVERSATIONAL SKILLZ"

Then why the **** are you asking for advice .Practice .
 
Top