Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When mental retards lead the cultural revolution

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're going to regret this when the racial stupidity finally boils over. But they're doing it to make money because they think social justice sells. Then they'll realize that the morons screeching about social justice won't spend money on their products. Gilette is a good example, bending over backwards for idiots and losing billions in the process. Star Wars and now the Last Of Us 2 are more good examples how regular people don't like stupid SJW politics in their products.

This whole racism hullabaloo is the absolute pinnacle of stupidity. I'm half white, does that make me half racist? half oppressed?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're going to regret this when the racial stupidity finally boils over. But they're doing it to make money because they think social justice sells. Then they'll realize that the morons screeching about social justice won't spend money on their products. Gilette is a good example, bending over backwards for idiots and losing billions in the process. Star Wars and now the Last Of Us 2 are more good examples how regular people don't like stupid SJW politics in their products.

This whole racism hullabaloo is the absolute pinnacle of stupidity. I'm half white, does that make me half racist? half oppressed?
It almost seems like that they are too dumb to understand that they lose revenues or they dont care about it cause they get them somewhere else.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It almost seems like that they are too dumb to understand that they lose revenues or they dont care about it cause they get them somewhere else.
They're not dumb, they're pussies. They bend over backwards because they're afraid of being doxxed, called some kind of -ist.

Get woke, go broke.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Skin color is nothing more than simple evolution, if your people live under strong sun for thousands of years your skin adapt to that while if your people live under weak and rare sun your skin changes in order to better take advantage of the few quantity you have.

Thats why africans get low vit D in norway and scandinavians get sun burned in africa.

Then we have the sex differences too where usually in the same race women are more clear than males mostly due to different amounts of underskin fat.

You will notice in fact that clear women are perceived more feminine than dark women while darker men are perceived more manly than pale ones given the other features being equals.

Tall dark and handsome may be a hollywood stereotype but not necessarily.
Well, i'm Asian, I'm adaptable everywhere, the sun is welcomed and so is the snow.

But seriously, I can't believe that you people are still talking about race when merit should be the talking point, this might actually be an IQ problem, the lower one's IQ is the more racially polarised he becomes.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back when Tropic Thunder came out Robert Downey Jr was praised for his performance, even the Black community praised him. He was even nominated for an Academy Award.... Now those same people who praised him are angry because they claim he blackfaced....

The left's insatiable thirst for outrage politics will eventually devour their own....

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But seriously, I can't believe that you people are still talking about race when merit should be the talking point, this might actually be an IQ problem, the lower one's IQ is the more racially polarised he becomes.
I completely agree, there is way too much focus on race right now. We should see people based on their merit, not on the color of their skin. But in the US right now, that might very well be labeled racist thinking. For instance, you're not supposed to say "All lives matter", you're supposed to say "Black lives matter".