Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When mental retards lead the cultural revolution

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck tanning too, also a dangerous practice for people. Appreciate your genetics ffs.
I agree tanning beds are highly questionable, but people who work or spend a of time outdoors tan naturally. Which is why people climb into those beds in the first place, so they can look like someone who spends a lot of time outdoors. Which is silly, but we live in a silly world.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honest question. Why would someone buy a product to whiten their skin? I didn't know such a thing existed.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.suedtirolnews.it/politik/rassismus-umbenennung-der-negerhuette-gefordert

Not sure if you happened to have trips in the mountains, there are generally small building where excursionists can rest, they are far from decent homes but they have anything necessary for short staying or to get protection from harsh weather if necessary.

There is one called "Negerhütte" which could be translated as "black hut", needless to say a petition from germany demands the name to be changed following the BLM points so the owner obeyed.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.suedtirolnews.it/politik/rassismus-umbenennung-der-negerhuette-gefordert

Not sure if you happened to have trips in the mountains, there are generally small building where excursionists can rest, they are far from decent homes but they have anything necessary for short staying or to get protection from harsh weather if necessary.

There is one called "Negerhütte" which could be translated as "black hut", needless to say a petition from germany demands the name to be changed following the BLM points so the owner obeyed.
Actually that is understandable. It's translated little bit more extreme.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honest question. Why would someone buy a product to whiten their skin? I didn't know such a thing existed.
Because 90% of the world seems to like white skin (Some say it's racist). Many darker skinned ones get proactive about it. Nothing surprising. Specially in SEA it's absolutely normal.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because 90% of the world seems to like white skin (Some say it's racist). Many darker skinned ones get proactive about it. Nothing surprising. Specially in SEA it's absolutely normal.
Not everyone actually, trust me the last thing you wanna see when you undress a woman is pale fat, this is England not any remore area somwhere electricity is unavailable.

Check this random club in liverpool and tell me how many pale people you see given that we are in the middle of England.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never heard of anyone doing this. I'm not saying I'm surprised, just didn't know. Most white people I know go out of their way to get tan/brown. I guess it's wanting what you don't have. It seems like it would be harder to lighten skin than to darken it, aesthetically.

As for the story about L'Oreal, it's just a business decision by a cosmetics company. Not really worth getting upset over.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a company decides sh+t like that, they usually do it for public relation or promotional reasons. Going with ebb and flow. They literally have whole divisions dedicated to figuring out that kinda stuff. It might seem stupid, but in the end we talk about it, the world talks about it and all of a sudden you forget what you were talking about and just remember that L'Oreal went out of their way to do something "good" for the welfare of the public.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree tanning beds are highly questionable, but people who work or spend a of time outdoors tan naturally. Which is why people climb into those beds in the first place, so they can look like someone who spends a lot of time outdoors. Which is silly, but we live in a silly world.
I think all tanning, if natural or artificial, isn't good for you. It's all damage. Most people I've known with skin cancer were people who worked outdoors or fished outdoors or otherwise spent a lot of time there without sunscreen or a hat not tanning beds.

I'll take a pale chick who looks her age over a tanned catcher's mitt any day.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not everyone actually, trust me the last thing you wanna see when you undress a woman is pale fat, this is England not any remore area somwhere electricity is unavailable.

Check this random club in liverpool and tell me how many pale people you see given that we are in the middle of England.
I did not say everyone

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
When you get down to it, people who are deemed as "white" just lack pigments and are actually at a disadvantage, they can't stand being exposed to the sun for long periods of time, more prone to cancer etc.

As for the whitening lotion, many ladies in SEA uses it, it doesn't mean they want to be "white", just fairer then their rivals.

And as for you @EyeBRollin, there's no nefarious plot of white supremacy in those lotions, it's been used in some form or another in Asia long before Asians knew that white man ever existed, women just want to be fairer even when they are already fair.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you get down to it, people who are deemed as "white" just lack pigments and are actually at a disadvantage, they can't stand being exposed to the sun for long periods of time, more prone to cancer etc.

As for the whitening lotion, many ladies in SEA uses it, it doesn't mean they want to be "white", just fairer then their rivals.

And as for you @EyeBRollin, there's no nefarious plot of white supremacy in those lotions, it's been used in some form or another in Asia long before Asians knew that white man ever existed, women just want to be fairer even when they are already fair.
Skin color is nothing more than simple evolution, if your people live under strong sun for thousands of years your skin adapt to that while if your people live under weak and rare sun your skin changes in order to better take advantage of the few quantity you have.

Thats why africans get low vit D in norway and scandinavians get sun burned in africa.

Then we have the sex differences too where usually in the same race women are more clear than males mostly due to different amounts of underskin fat.

You will notice in fact that clear women are perceived more feminine than dark women while darker men are perceived more manly than pale ones given the other features being equals.

Tall dark and handsome may be a hollywood stereotype but not necessarily.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will notice in fact that clear women are perceived more feminine than dark women while darker men are perceived more manly than pale ones given the other features being equals.
I recall hearing about studies that showed light skinned blacks were more prejudiced against dark skinned blacks. Not sure what that's all about.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recall hearing about studies that showed light skinned blacks were more prejudiced against dark skinned blacks. Not sure what that's all about.
Say what?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think L'Oreal's "whitening" products are as dangerous as what is being used as in, say, Jamaica or India, but it's not a particularly GOOD thing and if people want to push back against it have at it.

Fvck tanning too, also a dangerous practice for people. Appreciate your genetics ffs.
Tanning in moderation. Back many thousands of years ago, man didn't wear clothes, so he was in the environment. A little bit of sun even every day ( 10-15 min ) won't kill you, will elevate your mood and boost your energy, oh and raise your test.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A bunch of bull. Light skinned blacks catch color discrimination from darker skin, and from white and other ethnics. If your black you might as well be dark, less bull to deal with.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard something similar but just like you cant tell if true or some media bullsh1t, one thing for sure is that fair skinned asian are more prejudiced toward dark skinned asians.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard something similar but just like you cant tell if true or some media bullsh1t, one thing for sure is that fair skinned asian are more prejudiced toward dark skinned asians.
If there is one thing people are good at, it's finding stupid reasons to dislike one another.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "light skinned" black issue is actually flip flopped. Light skin black are the minority within that subgroup. Light skinned blacks catch color discrimination from darker skin, and from white and other ethnics. If your black you might as well be dark, it's less bull to deal with. That's reality in most of this country. In other countries and other parts of the world I do not know.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How the fuk did we get onto blackface. Yes that is racist. And yes the west has been destroyed by the SJWs. The rest of the world is laughing at us.