"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

When Manlets Ruled The World

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
OIP.jpg

Hard to believe Schwarzenegger recalls a time when Chads couldn't land a job because the world had such a hard on for short, white, intellectuals. Guys like Woody Allen & Paul Simon

Bit of a sh!tpost but what a strange time. Imagine being God-tier Arnie and told sorry, you'll not as cool as Dustin Hoffman
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
1,323
Location
NJ/NYC
...or maybe when people actually appreciated good acting as an art form, and being a no-talent hack wouldn’t get you very far no matter how good looking you were.

How times have changed.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

TheProspect

Moderator
Joined
Feb 5, 2016
Messages
886
Reaction score
1,826
Hey, it is what it is. I have no headspace for "Whoa is me" attitudes and neither should any other man.
It's "WOE is me" not "WHOA is me"

The amount of misspelled words in your posts makes me SMFH.

I have no headspace for poor grammar and neither should any other manlet.

I'll let you off with a warning this time but next time I'm going to have to steal your chick.
 
Top