Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When is the best time to ask her out?

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last weekend (before Christmas), there was a party in my college. I attended and met a girl there. I was playing table tennis when she walked up with a mutual friend.

We ended up playing table tennis together. She wasn't really good so it was only a matter of time before the guys waiting to play took the bat from her. But before they did, I showed her and tried to teach her how to play. When they took the bat from her, I continued to play and didn't see her again.

I forget about her until a day to Christmas when I see her when I was travelling home for the holiday.

I texted her (As she's a high ranking executive member of my University's student government, getting her contact isn't difficult cos it's public) to tell I saw her and to introduce myself again. She remembers me and I subtly suggest that we should play table tennis together soon. We got on well and have been texting lightly on WhatsApp since two days ago.

The question is we are both home now and won't return to school until the new year. Is it better to stop texting her now and ask her out once we resume or should I just ask her out now

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She seems interested so either way could work.

Usually I would say wait, you’re going to see her again in the new year, get her to miss you. However, you haven’t really built up much rapport or attraction for her to be invested and miss you.

So you could just ask her out now and build some tension in the meantime.

It really depends on how much spark you built up in your 2 interactions and over text.

I say go with your gut instinct on this one.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get off text, get her on phone a couple times, initiate phone sex

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She seems interested so either way could work.

Usually I would say wait, you’re going to see her again in the new year, get her to miss you. However, you haven’t really built up much rapport or attraction for her to be invested and miss you.

So you could just ask her out now and build some tension in the meantime.

It really depends on how much spark you built up in your 2 interactions and over text.

I say go with your gut instinct on this one.
Yes, I think there's some interest but I feel she might forget about all that if I just stop talking to her now

I might just ask her out now

Reaction score
Don’t text too much
Make her miss you
Make her always think you are busy - which you should be.
Texting ruins things
Tell her your busy until the new year then meet her

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s a great idea. Are you trying to get laid or a new best friend?
She's a high ranking university student body member! This will guarantee your college campus reputation
As the phone sex creeper Dweeb. Do you consider playing with yourself while on the phone "getting laid"?

Op, my take on this is to not do anything else unless she contacts you or you see her next year.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a high ranking university student body member! This will guarantee your college campus reputation
As the phone sex creeper Dweeb. Do you consider playing with yourself while on the phone "getting laid"?

Op, my take on this is to not do anything else unless she contacts you or you see her next year.
CRANKY!

Did someone have a bad Christmas?

(insert condescending blurb or humblebrag here)

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

High ranking what now? Aside that politicians are some of the biggest kinks going, can you spare the kid the unnecessary head trash? It’s bad enough he had her there and chased her number out of the phone book - were helping him come back, not make him out worse than we found him. If you don’t want to take it from me, ask resident poet laureate @SargeMaximus

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure dude, get laid by phone. Great advice. And who's we?

M

member160292

Talking on the phone before you’ve had sex with a women often is an attraction killer. I learned the hard way :)

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE: I asked her out and she said yes. Let's see how it goes. I'll be sure to drop updates here later.

My plan is not to text her till the new year

@Murk

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t text too much
Make her miss you
Make her always think you are busy - which you should be.
Texting ruins things
Tell her your busy until the new year then meet her
I study a very demanding course but to be fair, she's equally a busy person, she's part of the student government

M

member160292

UPDATE: I asked her out and she said yes. Let's see how it goes. I'll be sure to drop updates here later.

My plan is not to text her till the new year

@Murk
You’ll need to keep in contact or you are risking a flake. Send a text or even better a voice memo every couple days