Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When is the appropriate time to follow a woman that I am dating on Instagram?

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Any good general guideline? After first date? After second date? Or maybe both of those are too early and it should be at least a few weeks of talking?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any good general guideline? After first date? After second date? Or maybe both of those are too early and it should be at least a few weeks of talking?
If it was me and I wasn’t already I’d wait till she brought it up then casually check it out maybe while she’s around and say “guess I might as well add you”

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
never

Following her will just encourage narcissism

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk I quit using Instagram completely and wouldn't ever want to use it

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
never, and if she has any access to your social media, she will find a picture you took from 2008 where your having a beer with the lads, she will presume you have alcoholism and ghost you.

even though every one of her pics has a wine glass in.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good one. I have a boundry. They tie there SM to no one I know. Not friends, not family, or coworkers.
Its very peaceful. Go out and live life off the screen. .02
I have FB but have no other social media (would get rid of this too if not for a robust business page we have on there). The younger women I date (in their mid 20s) are generally surprised when I tell them I don't have Snapchat, Instagram, etc. However, they tend to actually like the fact I don't. The mystery element is stronger if you aren't posting where you are at 24/7.

TheProspect

Reaction score
I don’t have social media, and not having it has been a net benefit for me when it comes to dating.

To answer the question, I would not recommend following any chick you’re just starting to date unless things progress into a relationship. It’s a form of a validation you don’t need to give, and the real medium you should be communicating on is her personal number to set up dates.

If you do decide to follow her prematurely, don’t start liking and commenting on her content like a simp. Scrolling your Instagram feed should be so low on your life priorities that you never even put yourself in a position to do so anyway.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people enjoy SM. I just see it as a cluster fck to my days goals.
you would think it would be the golden egg, where as in actual fact it just brings out broke dossers who want to spend 50p.

My uncle knows that if he gets a counselling client contact him through SM, its literally predictable the persons behaviour will be shambolic and wont donate much anyway..

quality customers are not found online platforms, weird right?

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more with other members here. Simply don't unless you are several months in and it is a serious thing. I am still learning to recognize that.

Plus IG doesn't add anything of value to the interaction. It only adds drama, wastes time, causes issues, messes with your mental health. There is just nothing good/beneficial about it.

Modern Man Advice

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plus IG doesn't add anything of value to the interaction. It only adds drama, wastes time, causes issues, messes with your mental health. There is just nothing good/beneficial about it.
This ^^

Ask yourself, "What do I personally gain by following her on IG?"

If you're doing it because you think she expects it and you don't want to upset her by not following her, then you are operating in the wrong frame.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What good comes to you when you follow her?

I didnt even add on facebook my fvck buddies...

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO unless you have a very very strong presence on social media with 100's of likes and thousands of followers i wouldn't bother

Women always want what other women want so if you have a fair few women liking your content ( rare ) then by all means go toe to toe with her on social media if not her interest will usually only decline

i would keep a business page or a fake profile just to keep an eye on what she's doing women will usually throw red flags all over their Instagram pages that otherwise wouldn't be apparent sometimes they can allow you to dodge a bullet