Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When is it time to let them go

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey just wanted some tought on this.

I find that sometime its far from black and white what the best course of action is.

I am always willing to listen to the women im dating perspective when a issue come up, sometime they make a very good point.
And i understand them, however it make it harder for me to decide to NEXT or not.
Ridiculous non sense its a easy decision.

Those damm continuous talk about those issue are getting on my nerve.
Do i lack patience?
Or Next to someone more fun and less dramatic?

How long would you guys tolerate that stuff?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'd slowly remove my strengths which in turn removes my protection towards her once an LTR has continously failed to amuse me.

She will branch out by herself once she realised that i won't budge despite her numerous drama's to keep me.

So the key to all my relationships is: Amusement.

But you need to keep in mind that all women will be dramatic, some more and some less, it's either you view it as amusing or it becomes annoying once that same drama keeps repeating.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd slowly remove my strengths which in turn removes my protection towards her once an LTR has continously failed to amuse me.

She will branch out by herself once she realised that i won't budge despite her numerous drama's to keep me.

So the key to all my relationships is: Amusement.

But you need to keep in mind that all women will be dramatic, some more and some less, it's either you view it as amusing or it becomes annoying once that same drama keeps repeating.
Women not craving drama lolllll

I got to say i got no patience at all for it the amusement part goes away very fast.
And i know i got to tolerate it a little bit, but such a pain the ass

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
When she acts up a simple “BISH SHUT THE FK UP” does wonders. Trust me on this lol. She will be wet

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she acts up a simple “BISH SHUT THE FK UP” does wonders. Trust me on this lol. She will be wet
Ahh ill be a bit more polite and go with" hey babe you talk to much put this in your mouth !!!"

And after "dont spill a drop !!!"

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Knock it off" are the words you want. If she doesn't listen, next her. Ain't no one got time for constant moaning.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you find a woman that isn’t dramatic and all sensitive about everything please let us know. That would be most likely I do they got a sex transformation!

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEXT!!!!
Dont want to waste anymore time putting down fires.
Idgaf if i did something wrong or not.

Sometime i think that my diplomatic and compromising side should seriously be repress