Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When is it over?

oldspice891

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Been dating this girl over a year. First love and first sexual partner. I have extreme performance anxiety and she's been patient with me even though our sex life is terrible to be honest (because of me)

I lived with her the past 5 months because I wasn't man enough to day no, and although it made me more attached emotionally, mentally it hurt our relationship for me. She moved back in with her parents recently. We fight a lot. I've gained 20 lbs since we started. She's pretty attractive with a perfect body whereas I'm a fat slob.

The truth is, I feel like I just don't care anymore. She loves me way more than I do her. I just feel so bad and guilty, because I've been used to being a virgin who went after women and was turned down, but never a great attractive girl who loves me. I don't want to hurt her, but at the same time, many times I feel like I just don't want to be in this relationship anymore.

Her bday is coming up and she wants some Prince Charming type plans, but I just don't care. It's weird because I'm not a very sexual guy.

Not sure how to feel. Is this whole year going to come to an end. Just like that its over? I hate that I feel like this but I just don't want to continue on with it sometimes. I'm grateful she took a chance with me cuz who knows how much longer I would have remained a virgin.

Anyone else been down this road? I'd appreciate sole words of advice. Thanks. I don't know what I should do.

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go see your doctor ffs! It may be something that is easily fixed but you won't know unless you go and find out what's causing your problems.

Best of luck.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
my god. It's over when you or she SAY it's over. why aint that obvious?

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her for a start, to start training together at GYM. Not only you'll get fit, she will as well. It's gonna create better bonding.

R.C

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh god please tell me you are trolling...

So let me get this straight.

You got a girl that is:
-hot
-has patience with your lack of experience
-gives you time to improve and actually supports you through it
-loves your huge OMEGA ass (yes,not even beta) more than you love her,for some reason

And you:

-are getting fat
-are not spending every second on improving your sex life and overall self
-are obsessing over the fact that you're not good enough for her , which we both know is the real reason you 'just don't care anymore'.A self-defense mechanism to help nurture your wounded ego is all that excuse stands for. And to my surprise no one else has pointed this out yet.
-you're not a very sexual guy ? no , you are a sexual guy. You're also fat now and lack performance in pleasuring her. That's your reality , the rest is your excuse.Yet you hide behind this pathetic pretext of "I'm not a sexual guy" ?

I swear to god if I were your best friend ...actually no , if I were in front of you right now I'd slap you so hard you'd immediately snap back to the real world.

What the hell is wrong with you ?

I'm really not trying to offend you here but seriously for god's sake ,wake up man !

You are getting swallowed by the black hole of your own insecurities and it's not only gonna cost you your relationship , reason for which you will kick yourself endlessly in the balls , it will also suck you deeper and deeper for every minute you stay in it , making your come-back 10 times as hard with every passing moment.

Wake up ,eat right , work out , fvck the living soul out of your girl - as she deserves it , and get a massive grip on your life !

God damnit I'm so angry with guys that can't appreciate what they have and fall pray to their personal issues and insecurities.

You will end curled up in a ball on the fvcking floor crying your eyes out in misery both because of losing her and yourself. And for what ? for being such a damn passive vegetable !

As the great Pook once said:
"Foresight teaches softly , error teaches brutally".

I have given you your foresight. The choice is yours.

oldspice891

Don Juan
Reaction score
R.C said:
Oh god please tell me you are trolling...

So let me get this straight.

You got a girl that is:
-hot
-has patience with your lack of experience
-gives you time to improve and actually supports you through it
-loves your huge OMEGA ass (yes,not even beta) more than you love her,for some reason

And you:

-are getting fat
-are not spending every second on improving your sex life and overall self
-are obsessing over the fact that you're not good enough for her , which we both know is the real reason you 'just don't care anymore'.A self-defense mechanism to help nurture your wounded ego is all that excuse stands for. And to my surprise no one else has pointed this out yet.
-you're not a very sexual guy ? no , you are a sexual guy. You're also fat now and lack performance in pleasuring her. That's your reality , the rest is your excuse.Yet you hide behind this pathetic pretext of "I'm not a sexual guy" ?

I swear to god if I were your best friend ...actually no , if I were in front of you right now I'd slap you so hard you'd immediately snap back to the real world.

What the hell is wrong with you ?

I'm really not trying to offend you here but seriously for god's sake ,wake up man !

You are getting swallowed by the black hole of your own insecurities and it's not only gonna cost you your relationship , reason for which you will kick yourself endlessly in the balls , it will also suck you deeper and deeper for every minute you stay in it , making your come-back 10 times as hard with every passing moment.

Wake up ,eat right , work out , fvck the living soul out of your girl - as she deserves it , and get a massive grip on your life !

God damnit I'm so angry with guys that can't appreciate what they have and fall pray to their personal issues and insecurities.

You will end curled up in a ball on the fvcking floor crying your eyes out in misery both because of losing her and yourself. And for what ? for being such a damn passive vegetable !

As the great Pook once said:
"Foresight teaches softly , error teaches brutally".

I have given you your foresight. The choice is yours.
Thanks man. I needed that for sure.

I appreciate the advice. I guess I've always been the guy to feel like I really lost something to learn my lesson so it won't happen again, but I need to stop being a ***** about it. Thanks bros!

DonDiscovery

Don Juan
Reaction score
R.C said:
This. A thousand times this.