Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When I kiss this girl, I don't feel anything :(

negativefcf

Banned
Reaction score
I recently kissed my first girl. However, when I kissed her, I didn't feel anything. I didn't enjoy the physical touching of our lips. The taste was so bland.... It was like I was kissing my own hand at times.

I am new to this "dating" thing. I was wondering is this normal???? I am so confused right now.

School

Banned
Reaction score
I felt kind of like that with my first kiss. It took a couple of years to realize the true meaning and develop that feeling behind it. Give it time..

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i can relate, i'll start feeling better and better as you get used to it. But i'll never feel as good for you as it does for her

Muppet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really like the girl? Sometimes just kissing a random girl can be boring, but when you really care about them and they mean something to you a kiss is a lot more then just a sexual act.

Unless you are kissing the other lips :cool:

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you got to get some emotional meaning behind it. I agree kissing would be boring if all it only was a physical act.

negativefcf

Banned
Reaction score
No I had some emotional feelings towards her. I just don't know. I was pretty relaxed, but the taste and overall sensation was bland. i don't know if it's me or not. :(

School

Banned
Reaction score
You are prolly still young. Relax and chill out. Don't expect fireworks with the first one. You have plenty of time to enjoy.

Barbillus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, the only time I feel something when I kiss a girl is if I truly do "like" her. Then you get that feeling when you kiss her.

However, every other time it feels like nothing. I guess it just depends on the girl. Keep kissing/hooking up with her so when you find that girl that is LTR material you will be more experienced.

Good luck.

affliction

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of kissing either, at least not the actual sensation from the lips. I do enjoy rubbing some ass or just feeling her body close to me while I'm kissing, though.

If the kissing isn't doing it for you, grab her hips, squeeze her waste, slap her ass, etc. Make it fun. :D

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
give the black kiss

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
le baiser noir

-

what?

Ok, what's this black kiss thing? We could translate it into all the languages and it still wont tell you what exactly it is.

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If the taste is bland... try some flavored gum.

Otherwise i think you're either really not into this girl... or you might have some sexual issues you need to resolve.

Here's a fool proof method of finding out your sexual preference:

Do you feel attracted to women in general?
a. yes
b. no

Are you attracted to some other girls more than your current GF?
a. yes
b. no

Who gives you a hard on?
a. a hot girl in a thong.
b. a saucy frenchman in speedos.

If you anwsered a to all the above questions you are straight, and need to find a hotter girl. B... well *cough* homosexual *cough*

If i don't really like a girl, then i won't feel anything either.
Try it with some other girls and see if you feel something... Otherwise i think it's time to step out of the closet. :D

Originally posted by spider_007
I can relate, i'll start feeling better and better as you get used to it. But i'll never feel as good for you as it does for her
huh?? what are you guys talking about... it feels just as good.

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I also think it feels better for girls. From what i've been told, it makes them feel like floating, and they get those butterflies and that kinda little shiver that traverses their bodies without them having any control over it. Not to mention they get sexually aroused and i guess much more is happening too...all during one good kiss.

Now, any of you guys ever felt all of the above (and perhaps more) during one good kiss? I think it's rare that a guy feels all that stuff from a kiss.