when i cant keep talking...

Arizona iced tea

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi, im new here...

anyway, i need some advice. im pretty good at starting up good conversations with pretty much anyone, but then i just stop. i run out of stuff to say, and then i feel as if im just giving off pure "boring!". so what do you guys do you minimise this. or am i just a boring idiot? lol.

not to mention this is really a problem on aim and in phone conversations... but i try to keep talking on the phone to a minimum (probably becasue of this).

i really appriciate any answers/ideas/help.

Infraction

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really like teasing so i look at the targets cloths or stuff and make a cool joke about it, the target goes like "you are so mean" and i say "You are much more cute when you are angry" and hug her. works like magic.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
sometimes silence is good, but you need to make sure you give off the aura that you are comfortable with the silence, you are not thinking about what to say next, so that it is up to HER to spark something.

it works great!

and of course, if the other person doesn't say something after the silence then they probably are not interested, or something. There is no point continueing conversations with people on their bad days or if they are uninterested.

bigw

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing is to pick up on what they're saying and transform it into a slight payout.

SamRi72

Don Juan
Reaction score
Infraction said:
I really like teasing so i look at the targets cloths or stuff and make a cool joke about it, the target goes like "you are so mean" and i say "You are much more cute when you are angry" and hug her. works like magic.
Damnit I needed this line last week. My fav 6 has very obvious buttons I press all the time. She instantly goes into play fighting and it's hilarious. My kino with her is already at the high level even though she's taken. Man, that would have been perfect though. Ah well, to the future!!

bigw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because she's taken doesn't mean she might not go with you ;) Try pushing it a little....