When/how to follow up after first date

worldknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
get off the phone as in stop worrying about messaging her, i didnt say call her.. leave it till tomm, then arrange a meet for the weekend, where you can slay, so her interest raises higher than it currently is. In the mean time work on your social value, so that chics are messaging you instantly scared of losing you
If we did a date on Tuesday is it bad to try to set something up for the weekend? That’s more than once a week

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no its fine on this occasion, but don't let your days be moved, if she cant do the night you suggest, cancel who the whole thing for a few days as you already "have plans those nights"

worldknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I asked her out for this Saturday and she replied:
“Sorry I’m going out of town this weekend but maybe next weekend <smiley face>”

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That will probably disintegrate due to time apart. In the early stages, I don't like more than 5 days to elapse in between dates. Too much time in between date 1 and date 2 kills a lot of momentum.

I predict a high probability of a flake.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to work on my consistency following first date. What do your guys follow ups look like / and time frame?

I don’t think sending a “I had a great time last night” text is a good idea, comes across as validation seeking

Do you send a text the next day or two days after? What do you say?
Man i used to make that same mistake up until recently. I used to send a follow up text. Dont do it. Its best to let her text you first. Trust me on this.
Modern women get turned off by the follow up text. Just dont say anything and let her wonder. If she likes you she will hit you up.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Modern women get turned off by the follow up text. Just dont say anything and let her wonder. If she likes you she will hit you up.
This is actually a great way to do it! Have a first date and don't send any text messages or make any phone calls after the date. The women who are actually interested text you. Then you ask them out. No rejected offers for 2nd dates.

worldknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is actually a great way to do it! Have a first date and don't send any text messages or make any phone calls after the date. The women who are actually interested text you. Then you ask them out. No rejected offers for 2nd dates.
dont you think you pass up on some opportunity with this?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like it would be that way. I've typically asked out girls in person while on the date. If I had a good time with her on the first date, I'll ask her out on the spot in person. I dislike technology. A lot of tech is designed to cokblock men. I've actually never tried the method suggested.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I told you not to play games. Strike the iron while it's hot.
Why do you make this more complicated than it has to be...I'll never know.
You like her, you bang her.
Now she thinks you're a poser that's trying to be macho by not talking with her for a day or 2. Which you are.
Learn from every mistake.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will never lose a girl if you follow that method. I speak from experience. Their brains will work over drive if you dont text them. They will eventually break and then hit you back with a " hi stranger" or " are you still alive". Attractive girls are used to guys fawning over them after dates. Dont do it.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she used the word maybe, low interest.

I want you to emody this, Women do not let high value men slip through their fingers, they are not men, they have pre-selection running through their veins, she has 1000 men telling her 1950s nice guy drivel, of "how they enjoyed her time"..

this stuff worked when people used to bang ontop of jukeboxes, and she only had 1 option at a time

She sniffs Abundance like sharks smell blood,

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will never lose a girl if you follow that method. I speak from experience. Their brains will work over drive if you dont text them. They will eventually break and then hit you back with a " hi stranger" or " are you still alive". Attractive girls are used to guys fawning over them after dates. Dont do it.
I have never tried that method post first date. I think I will try that method in the future. Any girl that texts me after the first date has a 100% chance of accepting a second date. It prevents me getting my post first date texts ignored or receiving some saccharine text like "I enjoyed our time together but do not see this going forward". I hate those BS texts. Also not cool on the ghosting.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pandora . I'm curious to learn more about this since I've not done this and I would like to do in the future. This is how I imagine it works. The first date happens, and you as the man do your best to present yourself as a high value option. First date sex may or may not happen. Then, you as the guy are absolutely silent. If she's interested, she texts you back to nudge you. How long does it take to get that nudging text? Also, what % of women take that initiative to send a nudging text to break the silence.

This method seems great because it would reduce getting BS non-interests texts and ghosts from women. The women who send the nudging texts are 100% interested in a 2nd date.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious to learn more about this since I've not done this and I would like to do in the future.
easy as that, you show high value, and get the "KEEP IN TOUCH" in when you depart.

women with high interest will blow your phone up, dont forget the male dating market is full of insecure fools for her..

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pandora . I'm curious to learn more about this since I've not done this and I would like to do in the future. This is how I imagine it works. The first date happens, and you as the man do your best to present yourself as a high value option. First date sex may or may not happen. Then, you as the guy are absolutely silent. If she's interested, she texts you back to nudge you. How long does it take to get that nudging text? Also, what % of women take that initiative to send a nudging text to break the silence.

This method seems great because it would reduce getting BS non-interests texts and ghosts from women. The women who send the nudging texts are 100% interested in a 2nd date.
Yes. That is how it works. It has been 100% effective for me. Effective meaning they all initiate contact after not hearing from you. Effective does not mean that i sleep with them. Their ego and insecurity cant handle you not texting first. They start to become insecure.

I had one girl send me a text just to ignore me after I replied a few times. She just needed to be the one that did the ghosting.
She was a nutcase.

I had another girl text me " you didnt find me attractive?". This was after SHE came to the date dressed in gym clothes with a baby ( nutcase ex stripper).

It is a very good method that cuts out the mental torture. Women dont get turned on by you sending those checking up on you text. They are inferior to us. This is why they respond so well to you acting like they are inferior. Its the harsh reality.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
easy as that, you show high value, and get the "KEEP IN TOUCH" in when you depart.

women with high interest will blow your phone up, dont forget the male dating market is full of insecure fools for her..
Yes exactly! Just about every other guy is sending her the " i had a great time text". I was one of them.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never send checking up on you texts. Historically, looking at the past ~7 years or so, if I send a text after a first date, it's an offer for a 2nd date. I don't mess around. This method you recommend helps me figure out who is down for a 2nd date without me having to ask for a 2nd date at the end of the 1st in person or me having text an offer for a 2nd date. It sort of weeds out the prospects who aren't interested.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude seriously why are you asking this?
I'm asking a question because someone is proposing an idea that intrigues me and it warrants exploration.

I've had too many failed first dates lifetime, which has cost me an outrageous sum of money. I'd like more of my 1st dates to result in 2nd dates. It is possible this idea that was proposed streamlines my operations, causes me less emotional distress, reduces my financial waste, and increases both efficiency and effectiveness.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop spending money on them and do not text them for at least 1 week after you meet them. At least. This will fill your time up with other options for your self.
I have achieved a solid notch count but it has come with massive amount of emotional distress. Stopping spending money on dates will be tough. Even a typical drinks first date can run $30+. Enough failed dates will put a dent in the budget.