“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

When/how to follow up after first date

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
3,729
Reaction score
3,565
Age
41
she used the word maybe, low interest.



I want you to emody this, Women do not let high value men slip through their fingers, they are not men, they have pre-selection running through their veins, she has 1000 men telling her 1950s nice guy drivel, of "how they enjoyed her time"..

this stuff worked when people used to bang ontop of jukeboxes, and she only had 1 option at a time

She sniffs Abundance like sharks smell blood,
Bro exactly. All that gentleman stuff worked back in the 1960s. Women had not dated hundreds of men. Women back in the day were naive and simple. Now by the time the girl is 21 she has had 30 partners and her sense of determining a male with options is very finely tuned.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Women back in the day were naive and simple. Now by the time the girl is 21 she has had 30 partners and her sense of determining a male with options is very finely tune
truth id say now they are over stimulated with options, its completely messed them up, they look 50 in their 30s
 
Top