"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

When girls start avoiding you

BlackDragon

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Location
VA
What is it when a girl you have a friendship with starts avoiding you? Im expericing this and its driving me nuts. I thought I just like her as a friend. Why I can't get her off of my mind? Should I just forget about her and move on?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

DJ_Dud

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 10, 2004
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Most people on this site are going to tell you to forget her. I won't. She obviously is on your mind and that means you have some affection for her. I say talk to her about it and find out why before you do anything else
 

B9

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
469
Reaction score
2
Location
Denmark
she's likely avoiding you because she has given up on you and has sour grapes about it.

talk to her and ask her what's up. Let her know it isn't acceptable to just start avoiding you like that. Also, would help a lot if you were clear on whether you just want her as a friend or not.
 

BlackDragon

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Location
VA
I haven't made a move on her and just kept the relationship friendly. She's in the same class with me and I think it'll fell awkard if she rejected me or somthing. Since the semester is almost over, I going to try and make a move. If I fail, atleast I would know that I tried and wouldn't have to think about it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Bilogomja

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
depends on how badly shes avoiding you, she could either a) no longer care for you (drop her and forget about her then) or b) she wants more attention from you (like shes giving you the signs that she wants you, etc. in this case step the "friendship" up a notch and f*** her)
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
hmmm...these are the situations that keep you up at night, no doubt. I remember something that Matrix: Reloaded said a while back I think. It went something like "Things are changing between the two of you. She is probably getting different feelings about you and doesn't know how to act in front of you"

That's how I look at the situation EVERY TIME. She has obviously thought about you when you weren't there. It's not like she didn't like the last thing you said and verbalized "I'm never talking to him again" She probably talked with her friends about you, had a dream about you, or you were on her mind. It's submissive human nature, not having to worry about a possibly negative confrontation through ignoring it. She
 

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by BlackDragon
its driving me nuts.
eh?

Honestly, who the hell cares if she is avoiding you? You shouldnt.

If she doesent want to talk to you, so be it. If she is your friend, confront her with it. If she finds some bull**** excuse, she doesent want to be your friend and you should forget about her.
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
The same thing is happening to me and I have no idea why either. We used to flirt, so what Microphone Fiend said sounds spot on.

Fair enough that it's driving him nuts. When you're rejected by a friend for no reason it's not very pleasant, especially when you're used to having extremely loyal guy friends.
 

FunnyCide

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2004
Messages
124
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Originally posted by BlackDragon
I haven't made a move on her and just kept the relationship friendly. She's in the same class with me and I think it'll fell awkard if she rejected me or somthing. Since the semester is almost over, I going to try and make a move. If I fail, atleast I would know that I tried and wouldn't have to think about it.
She probably got tired of you not making a move and decided to move on. I suggest making the last effort to get her but if her IL has dropped too low due to your inaction then next.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
sounds exactly like what im doing with this girl i liked in the past.
My IL is too low to do anything about her.

im not really avoiding her, i just dont say hi or anything.
 

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
324
Reaction score
1
Location
SOL III/Terra
Originally posted by BlackDragon
I haven't made a move on her and just kept the relationship friendly. She's in the same class with me and I think it'll fell awkard if she rejected me or somthing. Since the semester is almost over, I going to try and make a move. If I fail, atleast I would know that I tried and wouldn't have to think about it.
BlackDragon,

Of course make a move if you're interested in this girl.

If she does feel uncomfortable around you, just make sure that you don't. As long as you're at ease, she'll relax too.

Use her discomfort as an opportunity to crank her up and then run with it.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,
Mav
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Originally posted by BlackDragon
What is it when a girl you have a friendship with starts avoiding you? Im expericing this and its driving me nuts. I thought I just like her as a friend. Why I can't get her off of my mind? Should I just forget about her and move on?
UM.. TALK TO HER MORE? MAYBE SHE HAS HER REASONS?

YOU NEED TO STOP ACTING LIKE YOU LOST A MILLION DOLLARS OVER SOMEONE YOU PROBALY DON'T EVEN SAY AT LEAST TWO WORDS TO.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
When a girl starts avoiding you, you proceed to not give a fvck.

Try it, guaranteed amazing results!
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
when you see someone with less posts, then they might be better with girls than YOU.

word to Lik.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Femal freinds are the most useless thing God has ever invented.

Them and the lil' tables that come with your pizza serve absolutley no purpose.
 

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2001
Messages
8,256
Reaction score
236
Age
49
Location
at our house
Originally posted by LikRetsam
When a girl starts avoiding you, you proceed to not give a fvck.

Try it, guaranteed amazing results!

agreed!
 

rocalot

New Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I agree with Kidd a lot, he has convinced me ... if the girl doesnt give a **** when you wanted to have something with her... NEXT!!
its her ****ing loss


There is that girl that ignores me and the last day she came back to me and said hi... I ignored her, didnt reply ... and three times she always was in my way today...

you proceed to ignore her... gives good results... besides that dont give a ****ing ****!!!
and say NEXT!!
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
Them and the lil' tables that come with your pizza serve absolutley no purpose.
They prevent the top of the box being crushed which fvcks up the toppings on your pizza.

Also, I've had no trouble with female friends. They can be a great source of single women.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top