Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When girls start avoiding you

BlackDragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is it when a girl you have a friendship with starts avoiding you? Im expericing this and its driving me nuts. I thought I just like her as a friend. Why I can't get her off of my mind? Should I just forget about her and move on?

DJ_Dud

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people on this site are going to tell you to forget her. I won't. She obviously is on your mind and that means you have some affection for her. I say talk to her about it and find out why before you do anything else

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she's likely avoiding you because she has given up on you and has sour grapes about it.

talk to her and ask her what's up. Let her know it isn't acceptable to just start avoiding you like that. Also, would help a lot if you were clear on whether you just want her as a friend or not.

BlackDragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't made a move on her and just kept the relationship friendly. She's in the same class with me and I think it'll fell awkard if she rejected me or somthing. Since the semester is almost over, I going to try and make a move. If I fail, atleast I would know that I tried and wouldn't have to think about it.

Bilogomja

Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on how badly shes avoiding you, she could either a) no longer care for you (drop her and forget about her then) or b) she wants more attention from you (like shes giving you the signs that she wants you, etc. in this case step the "friendship" up a notch and f*** her)

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm...these are the situations that keep you up at night, no doubt. I remember something that Matrix: Reloaded said a while back I think. It went something like "Things are changing between the two of you. She is probably getting different feelings about you and doesn't know how to act in front of you"

That's how I look at the situation EVERY TIME. She has obviously thought about you when you weren't there. It's not like she didn't like the last thing you said and verbalized "I'm never talking to him again" She probably talked with her friends about you, had a dream about you, or you were on her mind. It's submissive human nature, not having to worry about a possibly negative confrontation through ignoring it. She

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BlackDragon
its driving me nuts.
eh?

Honestly, who the hell cares if she is avoiding you? You shouldnt.

If she doesent want to talk to you, so be it. If she is your friend, confront her with it. If she finds some bull**** excuse, she doesent want to be your friend and you should forget about her.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The same thing is happening to me and I have no idea why either. We used to flirt, so what Microphone Fiend said sounds spot on.

Fair enough that it's driving him nuts. When you're rejected by a friend for no reason it's not very pleasant, especially when you're used to having extremely loyal guy friends.

FunnyCide

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't made a move on her and just kept the relationship friendly. She's in the same class with me and I think it'll fell awkard if she rejected me or somthing. Since the semester is almost over, I going to try and make a move. If I fail, atleast I would know that I tried and wouldn't have to think about it.
She probably got tired of you not making a move and decided to move on. I suggest making the last effort to get her but if her IL has dropped too low due to your inaction then next.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds exactly like what im doing with this girl i liked in the past.
My IL is too low to do anything about her.

im not really avoiding her, i just dont say hi or anything.

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BlackDragon,

Of course make a move if you're interested in this girl.

If she does feel uncomfortable around you, just make sure that you don't. As long as you're at ease, she'll relax too.

Use her discomfort as an opportunity to crank her up and then run with it.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,
Mav

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is it when a girl you have a friendship with starts avoiding you? Im expericing this and its driving me nuts. I thought I just like her as a friend. Why I can't get her off of my mind? Should I just forget about her and move on?
UM.. TALK TO HER MORE? MAYBE SHE HAS HER REASONS?

YOU NEED TO STOP ACTING LIKE YOU LOST A MILLION DOLLARS OVER SOMEONE YOU PROBALY DON'T EVEN SAY AT LEAST TWO WORDS TO.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl starts avoiding you, you proceed to not give a fvck.

Try it, guaranteed amazing results!

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when you see someone with less posts, then they might be better with girls than YOU.

word to Lik.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Femal freinds are the most useless thing God has ever invented.

Them and the lil' tables that come with your pizza serve absolutley no purpose.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
When a girl starts avoiding you, you proceed to not give a fvck.

Try it, guaranteed amazing results!

agreed!

rocalot

Reaction score
I agree with Kidd a lot, he has convinced me ... if the girl doesnt give a **** when you wanted to have something with her... NEXT!!
its her ****ing loss

There is that girl that ignores me and the last day she came back to me and said hi... I ignored her, didnt reply ... and three times she always was in my way today...

you proceed to ignore her... gives good results... besides that dont give a ****ing ****!!!
and say NEXT!!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Them and the lil' tables that come with your pizza serve absolutley no purpose.
They prevent the top of the box being crushed which fvcks up the toppings on your pizza.

Also, I've had no trouble with female friends. They can be a great source of single women.