"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

When girls ask you out to coffee?...

Mystic

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2002
Messages
175
Reaction score
3
does coffee mean "sex" like when guys ask girls out to "coffee" or do they really just love going with guys to enjoy a 10 dollar cup of premium starbucks?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
"Let's get coffee" = "Here's your chance to up my IL and show me your not a chump like 99% of the guys I've ever met".


And maybe sex later ;)
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by Mystic
does coffee mean "sex" like when guys ask girls out to "coffee" or do they really just love going with guys to enjoy a 10 dollar cup of premium starbucks?
She wants you. Doesn't mean she's gonna spread right away, but close.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
most of the time when chicks ask me out for coffee, they have a high IL in me and want to get to know me better... reel her in!
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by jakeyboy
most of the time when chicks ask me out for coffee, they have a high IL in me and want to get to know me better... reel her in!
Good answer...
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
When a girl asks you out to coffee...

...it means, "Why haven't you asked me out to coffee yet??"

Regardless, go. She wants to spend time with you. Build on that.
 

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2003
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
You're confusing "Would you like to go out for coffee?" and "Would you like to come in for coffee?"

One of the above you can pretty safely assume means sex is gonna happen - the other means "you gotta play some more moves first".
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
you say no. I'm too busy. I'll call you when I'm free.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
how thel hell would you know if she was asking you out for coffee for friendly purposes? its not like she's gonna say..


"hey man... lets go get a coffee at blah coffee house... for friendly purposes only."

she's probably just gonna say.. hey lets go get a cuppa.

if you simply like her as a friend and you know her intentions are solely friendly (though i dunno how you came to that conclusion) then by all means, hang with her.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Tweek_1984

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
What about the other way around. Should you ever ask her out ot coffee?

I've known this girl for quite a while at uni, but I failed the year and took a year out in my home town. I'm back at uni now and I havent seen this chick for over a year. We havent met up again yet but we keep swapping texts. One of my mates suggested that I should ask her out for coffee.

I don't even like coffee to be honest.

Anyways, whats the best way to handle this situation?
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
"hey join me (fill in time) at (fill in place) for some stimulating conversation and a cuppa something wonderful"
 
Top