"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

When first courting a woman, how sexual do you make things?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
Curious to how some of you do it. I’m specifically talking about over text. I’ve heard some people say keep the flirting light until the first date so you don’t scare her off. I’ve heard others say you need to make your intentions clear and sext her so that she knows what’s going down.

I asked because this girl Super Liked me on Tinder and I’m trying to fvck her on the first date(before the school semester ends.) I’ve talked to her briefly and we’re friends, but I never really made a move on her.

I’m guessing it’s on a case by case basis thing on how sexual you can make things with each girl without scaring her off.

So I was curious how you guys went about this! Even some examples might be great
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
As sexual as you can. Don't scare her away by suggesting a drug fueled foursome for a first date though (work your way up slowly from the bottom as far as she'll let you go).

Learn to read the girl, some girls will be very dirty before even the first date, others won't. It depends on how much she likes you at that point.

If a girl completely blows you out for even daring to say something sexual instead of being totally platonic, she had zero interest so you saved your time.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
As sexual as you can. Don't scare her away by suggesting a drug fueled foursome for a first date though (work your way up slowly from the bottom as far as she'll let you go).

Learn to read the girl, some girls will be very dirty before even the first date, others won't. It depends on how much she likes you at that point.

If a girl completely blows you out for even daring to say something sexual instead of being totally platonic, she had zero interest so you saved your time.
You always give great advice man, thanks
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
As sexual as you can. Don't scare her away by suggesting a drug fueled foursome for a first date though (work your way up slowly from the bottom as far as she'll let you go).

Learn to read the girl, some girls will be very dirty before even the first date, others won't. It depends on how much she likes you at that point.

If a girl completely blows you out for even daring to say something sexual instead of being totally platonic, she had zero interest so you saved your time.
I think an issue I have is coming on slightly too strong.

I’ve always been better with more of an indirect kind of game. Like not being overtly sexual and scaring her off, but flirting with her and letting things blossom over time, escalating until we fvcked. That’s how I’ve gotten all my previous lays.

There were 2 girls who things were going really well with. But then, I was too sexual and got shut down.

At least that’s more knowledge for the future!
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
I think an issue I have is coming on slightly too strong.

I’ve always been better with more of an indirect kind of game. Like not being overtly sexual and scaring her off, but flirting with her and letting things blossom over time, escalating until we fvcked. That’s how I’ve gotten all my previous lays.

There were 2 girls who things were going really well with. But then, I was too sexual and got shut down.

At least that’s more knowledge for the future!
My question for you is how you knew you were too sexual versus an uninterested girl?

If they got scared away when you tried to talk them into a threesome or because you wanted to talk dirty all day every day, yeah too sexual

But if you were being perfectly reasonable and they gave you a negative response, that tells you what you need to know
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
My question for you is how you knew you were too sexual versus an uninterested girl?

If they got scared away when you tried to talk them into a threesome or because you wanted to talk dirty all day every day, yeah too sexual

But if you were being perfectly reasonable and they gave you a negative response, that tells you what you need to know
Yeah my gut’s telling me I went overboard with a couple girls. It’s a balance. I need to flirt with them, but not so much that I go overboard.
 

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 3, 2015
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
2,139
The goal of texting is to get her in person. That's it. Do the minimum you have to do to accomplish that. IME the more you do over text, the more likely you are to mess things up.

In person, I look at it like baking a cake. You think about what kind of cake you want (fvck buddy, potential gf, one night stand) and then you add the necessary ingredients. There is no one size fits all recipe. If you haven't baked that particular cake before then you'll probably fvck it up a couple times. Too much escalation? Sprinkle in a little less next time. Etc. Calibrate.

My progression in game went a little something like this: Get super comfortable overtly sexualizing interactions. Do it often until it felt natural. And then I stopped. It's part of my vibe now so I don't have to consciously 'do' anything. But that took a couple years of trying out different approaches.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,415
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
I think an issue I have is coming on slightly too strong.

I’ve always been better with more of an indirect kind of game. Like not being overtly sexual and scaring her off, but flirting with her and letting things blossom over time, escalating until we fvcked. That’s how I’ve gotten all my previous lays.

There were 2 girls who things were going really well with. But then, I was too sexual and got shut down.

At least that’s more knowledge for the future!
Keep doing what works bro. You can try new things with girls that you don´t find as attractive.
 

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2011
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
286
Location
Amsterdam
I let the bit*hes court me and if they step out of line I put them back in their place
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Curious to how some of you do it. I’m specifically talking about over text. I’ve heard some people say keep the flirting light until the first date so you don’t scare her off. I’ve heard others say you need to make your intentions clear and sext her so that she knows what’s going down.

I asked because this girl Super Liked me on Tinder and I’m trying to fvck her on the first date(before the school semester ends.) I’ve talked to her briefly and we’re friends, but I never really made a move on her.

I’m guessing it’s on a case by case basis thing on how sexual you can make things with each girl without scaring her off.

So I was curious how you guys went about this! Even some examples might be great
I take my D out. Gift fir gab. Million dollar mouth piece. Build attraction, comfort, acquire rapport. Stackkkkk. Gane is about compliance. Will she follow your lead, venue change or suggest the following?
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
The goal of texting is to get her in person. That's it. Do the minimum you have to do to accomplish that. IME the more you do over text, the more likely you are to mess things up.

In person, I look at it like baking a cake. You think about what kind of cake you want (fvck buddy, potential gf, one night stand) and then you add the necessary ingredients. There is no one size fits all recipe. If you haven't baked that particular cake before then you'll probably fvck it up a couple times. Too much escalation? Sprinkle in a little less next time. Etc. Calibrate.

My progression in game went a little something like this: Get super comfortable overtly sexualizing interactions. Do it often until it felt natural. And then I stopped. It's part of my vibe now so I don't have to consciously 'do' anything. But that took a couple years of trying out different approaches.
Yeah I’m still working towards that calibration. I ended up messing myself up with a girl that I had a pretty good chance with lol
 

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
403
Reaction score
221
Age
38
Location
USA
I'm still trying to figure this one out. I have a tendency to go boring and not sexual enough with messaging on OLD. I try hard to not come across as a creep but at the cost of not getting a girls panties wet via text.
 

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
403
Reaction score
221
Age
38
Location
USA
Though I believe a man should lead, over text I find it easier when the girl is flirtatious or brings in sexual talk. I had an easy time getting the lay from a girl who told me she'd wear a sexy thong on for the date. Though after a few times having sex she ghosted on me.
 

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2011
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
286
Location
Amsterdam
I'm still trying to figure this one out. I have a tendency to go boring and not sexual enough with messaging on OLD. I try hard to not come across as a creep but at the cost of not getting a girls panties wet via text.
Throw in arrogance into ur text game. Make sure you dgaf.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
I’m great over text. It has to be a balance. Playful flirting and teasing with inneundos. Flipping what they say, but still driving things to a hangout/date. And don’t get put on the ropes when a girl doesn’t approve of something, come back with something spicy or brush it off like it’s nothing.
 
Top