That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Question Dr. Fauci.Like "life is this and that.. but god" or "think therefore I am" or "have debts"...
What's your single thing that you know for sure when things confusing
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Yeah easy one to fall because each morning you see the same face in the mirror so you dont see the progressive changenothing will last forever
Omg what a bi![]()
Woman Throws Hot Coffee on Guy For Not Wearing a Mask
✅Please Help Support the Channel: https://mytipjar.org/SeekingTheTruth JoshWho News https://www.joshwho.net Fastest Web Hosting with 30 day Trial JoshWho Hosting https://JoshWho-Hosting.net Listen to JoshWho Radio https://www.joshwhoradio.net/ Replace Windows OS for free with JoshWho OS and...www.bitchute.com
Who's thisQuestion Dr. Fauci.
Yeah easy one to fall because each morning you see the same face in the mirror so you dont see the progressive change
Omg what a bi
Who's this
Its easy to feel that things would stay as they are because from day to day you cant notice change, because change takes timei still dont understand your response to my quote , please elaborate
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
thats why i believe in working out and looksmaxxing yeah it takes time, but its not forever you can change if you want for some it takes more time than othersIts easy to feel that things would stay as they are because from day to day you cant notice change, because change takes time
I have this little metal spinning top.What's your single thing that you know for sure when things confusing
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Similar with billiards, need to stay focused and calmdon't sweat the little failures: don't get too enthusiastic with the little successes.
this?I have this little metal spinning top.
When I think I may have slipped into another dimension, I spin my little top.
If it falls over, I'm good.
If it keeps spinning, I sit and watch it carefully while chugging some Old Crow.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.