"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

When everything feels hopeless, what one truth you hold upon

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
Like "life is this and that.. but god" or "think therefore I am" or "have debts"...

What's your single thing that you know for sure when things confusing
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
That if you want anything done right, you do it yourself.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
This "truth" is my own philosophy, but it's a theory to which anyone can benefit.

Friends, family members and women can (and sometimes will) disappoint you.
As long as you like and believe in yourself (based on being true to yourself) you'll never feel lonely or alone.
 
Last edited:

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
nothing will last forever
Yeah easy one to fall because each morning you see the same face in the mirror so you dont see the progressive change

Omg what a bi

Question Dr. Fauci.
Who's this
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

death_wish. .

Banned
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
238
Age
33
Location
California
Its easy to feel that things would stay as they are because from day to day you cant notice change, because change takes time
thats why i believe in working out and looksmaxxing yeah it takes time, but its not forever you can change if you want for some it takes more time than others

i believe in looksmaxing and self-improvement , maybe its a mix of all pills you cant deny blackpills looksmaxxing and red pill ''knowledge'' but also blue pill indifference comes in handy when you are trying to ''un-arm'' women
 
Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,972
Location
USA, Louisiana
"You have to know when to hold'em: and know when to fold'em." Life is a series of poker hands, don't sweat the little failures: don't get too enthusiastic with the little successes. Life is the long game and this takes patience because a vast majority of things that happen around you is out of your control. You can not control the cards you are dealt, you can only control how you play the hand.
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,751
Reaction score
4,811
Location
象外
What's your single thing that you know for sure when things confusing
I have this little metal spinning top.

When I think I may have slipped into another dimension, I spin my little top.

If it falls over, I'm good.

If it keeps spinning, I sit and watch it carefully while chugging some Old Crow.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
don't sweat the little failures: don't get too enthusiastic with the little successes.
Similar with billiards, need to stay focused and calm

I have this little metal spinning top.

When I think I may have slipped into another dimension, I spin my little top.

If it falls over, I'm good.

If it keeps spinning, I sit and watch it carefully while chugging some Old Crow.
this?

31TDx5Cq4VL.jpg

That's dope lol
Need one like this
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,933
Age
57
Several things:

If you are going through hell, keep going
-Winston Churchill

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind
-The Rolling Stones (Goodbye Ruby Tuesday)

All things work together for good for those who love the Lord and are called according to His purpose
-Romans 8:28 in the Bible
 

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2018
Messages
461
Reaction score
714
Life is all about going through various experiences and learning from them.

This leads to even more fulfilling experiences down the road.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top