Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

when does a girl become too much of a slvt?

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When does a girl become to much of a slvt that you wouldn't want a serious relationship with her?

when she's banged more than 10 guys? when she's had several ONS? when she's done all kind of kinky stuff like threesomes, orgies...? when she's...?

At what point should we deny her girlfriend status because of her promiscuous way of life?

P.S.
Nowadays all girls fvck many guys but...

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- high partner count that isn't from ltrs
- any type of behavior in her past where she's entertained attention from other interested men while in a relationship.

I don't think partner count or freakiness in the bedroom are things to even consider when thinking about them in the context of those previous points

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so if she had done a couple of threesomes you would not mind...?

I am talking about a girl you'd like to be your girlfriend you know.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
All girls have done threesomes. I prefer girls who don't ask me to have them, that is, girls who don't really like them that much. They are so cliché.

To answer the OP about when she is too much of a slvt, it's simple: when she doesn't initiate more than once per week, doesn't have a romantic tone, doesn't show up at the exact time you ask to see her, isn't wearing the exact dress you asked her to wear, isn't wearing the exact hair you requested, isn't at the exact location you requested, doesn't submit to whatever positions you requested, and isn't highly attracted to you (to the point others can tell) then she is too involved with other men to be considered yours. But if she does all those things, who cares what else she does with other men?

In other words, as long as she treats you the way you want to be treated, don't worry what else she does. Encourage more of it!

Last edited:

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're saying that as long as she is highly interested in you (doing all those things you said), you dont care if she fvcks other men? or you dont care what she did in the past? what?

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so if she had done a couple of threesomes you would not mind...?

I am talking about a girl you'd like to be your girlfriend you know.
Well a threesome would constitute one of my above points. That would be an open relationship type of move at the best. Therefore a redflag and a slut indicator.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer the OP about when she is too much of a slvt, it's simple: when she doesn't initiate more than once per week, doesn't have a romantic tone, doesn't show up at the exact time you ask to see her, isn't wearing the exact dress you asked her to wear, isn't wearing the exact hair you requested, isn't at the exact location you requested, doesn't submit to whatever positions you requested, and isn't highly attracted to you (to the point others can tell) then she is too involved with other men to be considered yours. But if she does all those things, who cares what else she does with other men?
Wouldn't that just mean high interest level in you? Her being compliant doesn't mean she's not a slut.

kenpiffyjr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Going in 2017 and beyond...I think the mentality of "broads will cheat, enjoy them" or "broads are sluts, pick a number" needs to be embedded more in men's minds so they can protect their ego. The Disney relationship and wanting women to be loyal has to leave your programming. It's not a sign of disrespect or a hit to your value...it's like sharing the remote. When it's your turn, enjoy it!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's subjective

But for me, slutty attire, outside in the general public...is a turn off.

Unless you're beavis and butthead, what classy guy wants to be with a skank?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Going in 2017 and beyond...I think the mentality of "broads will cheat, enjoy them" or "broads are sluts, pick a number" needs to be embedded more in men's minds so they can protect their ego. The Disney relationship and wanting women to be loyal has to leave your programming. It's not a sign of disrespect or a hit to your value...it's like sharing the remote. When it's your turn, enjoy it!
So true. Some men here were constantly trying to say my happiest relationship didn't count because she wasn't committed to me and seeing me every day. Why would I even want that? I happened to get a young girl to tell me I was the only one she was sleeping with (for a brief time of 4 months, or about second half of the relationship). That was a bonus. I would never ask for that, but I try to cultivate it by giving them as many orgasms and good memories as possible. Another girl 22 years younger in 2015 wanted me to marry her but I never assumed she was faithful.

This is the joy of dating a generation younger. Remember the advice about how women should be treated like your bratty little sister? Girls a generation younger truly are bratty little girls so we naturally treat them correctly and then shrug off any temper tantrums (which keeps them around). Many will say "but those relationships don't last". They last long enough.

Beautiful women will stick around for a couple of years, which is how long it takes for the physical attraction to wear off, and then usually one party finds someone else (because they can). Most seem to disappear for a few months in the middle of the relationship, but years later you look back and just see it as one big relationship versus two.

The only bonding comes through giving them orgasms - recently.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All girls have done threesomes.
Ummmmm, no. I have never 'done' a threesome and I can name a handful of my girlfriends whom have never done a threesome. I can also name a few girlfriends that have.

In regards to what the OP said, I would say that depends on your personal standards. What kind of behavior do you find respectful in a female and what kind of behavior turns you off in a female (past and present) What does your gut say about her?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Ummmmm, no. I have never 'done' a threesome and I can name a handful of my girlfriends whom have never done a threesome. I can also name a few girlfriends that have.

In regards to what the OP said, I would say that depends on your personal standards. What kind of behavior do you find respectful in a female and what kind of behavior turns you off in a female (past and present) What does your gut say about her?
I mean most all girls born 1985-1995. Yawn.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the real issue here is that...the more slvt she is/has been the higher the chance of her cheating on you. This is a universal truth.

A girl with super high libido, open to anything sexual, and used to have sex with many men is way more risky for a LTR, I guess.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean most all girls born 1985-1995. Yawn.
No, still incorrect. But the females I know that were born during that time frame and have not had threesomes all had solid family units.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
No, still incorrect. But the females I know that were born during that time frame and have not had threesomes all had solid family units.
Ok, most hot women that age.

And I mean a guy and two girls. I've never had any girl admit to doing two guys at once but I assume they have.

Seriously, spare us your church girl crap.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, most hot women that age.

And I mean a guy and two girls. I've never had any girl admit to doing two guys at once but I assume they have.

Seriously, spare us your church girl crap.
lol, puhlease, fvck you dude.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesnt matter anymore to me, too many reason not to be involved in LTRs unless they are for professional reasons like being accepted in an environment where you need to be a family man.
I would have no problem to fake a relationship with a woman that fvcks around just to have access to a higher social class circle.

Im surely not investing any psychological or emotional health in an already naturally unstable asset that is turned even more unstable from society and media, I could invest some money thats all.

I dont believe after age 25 its worth to go long (investments meaning) on a LTR in a western country.

Lucky those who managed to have fun in their teens and early 20s then found a treasure, for all the others I suggest a great amount of cynism.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
see this, I've been dating this 22 years old chick for almost a year now but I have broken up with her today because eventhough I have a lot of fun with her, she's pretty smart, responsible, loving etc SHE IS JUST TOO MUCH OF A SLVT.

I mean, she has fvcked like 15-20 guys, has had a few ONS, has been fvcking more than one guy during the same summer, did a threesome before she met me, did two threesome with me, has told me that she'd like to have a MMF threesome but not at the moment because she's with me, has also told me that she'd like to have a bukake sometime ETC.
She sent me nudes when I was dating her for two months, she let me film her svcking my **** when we were dating for six months, and she wanted to go to a swingers club just to watch and maybe find a girl, which we did...

Yes, I have lots of sex with her, yes, I've had done some of my fantasies just with her, and yes, she likes to svck my **** all the time but I dont really trust her because she's just too much addicted to sex and because she told me once while she was drunk that if she ever cheated on her boyfriend, she would not tell him.

She's very sweet and doesnt look like a slvt at all though.

WTF???

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
see this, I've been dating this 22 years old chick for almost a year now but I have broken up with her today because eventhough I have a lot of fun with her, she's pretty smart, responsible, loving etc SHE IS JUST TOO MUCH OF A SLVT.

I mean, she has fvcked like 15-20 guys, has had a few ONS, has been fvcking more than one guy during the same summer, did a threesome before she met me, did two threesome with me, has told me that she'd like to have a MMF threesome but not at the moment because she's with me, has also told me that she'd like to have a bukake sometime ETC.
She sent me nudes when I was dating her for two months, she let me film her svcking my **** when we were dating for six months, and she wanted to go to a swingers club just to watch and maybe find a girl, which we did...

Yes, I have lots of sex with her, yes, I've had done some of my fantasies just with her, and yes, she likes to svck my **** all the time but I dont really trust her because she's just too much addicted to sex and because she told me once while she was drunk that if she ever cheated on her boyfriend, she would not tell him.

She's very sweet and doesnt look like a slvt at all though.

WTF???
Bro she is a slvt...

Yes you could try a LTR with her, but it's a risk... there is a HIGH chance this girl will cheat, especially if she has a high sex drive..

I would keep hitting it, but if you catch feels.. time to EJECT

My current plate, has a EXTREMELY high sex drive, she has sex on her mind all day, every day...

She had entertained the idea of 3-4 men fuking her... taking part in 3sums.. and bondage, abuse...

All that being said, she recently ended things with me, on the grounds that she does not want to take part in 3sums etc, or have any other me fuk her... as that is not her..

I am still banging her, and she seems keen about attending a swingers club with me lol...

I personally do not trust this girl, and she is trying her best to pull me into a relationship with her...

Make sure you don't catch feels brah!