Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When did you last get a BJ?

When did you last get a BJ?

• Total voters

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s been a month. I broke my current main’s “BJ virginity” so I’m taking it slow with her.

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Road head on the way home from a night out Saturday, then she woke me up with one Sunday morning. There are girls that get turned on by doing it, they’re the best. If you have to negotiate for them, and she’s not into it, I’ll pass.

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Road head on the way home from a night out Saturday, then she woke me up with one Sunday morning. There are girls that get turned on by doing it, they’re the best. If you have to negotiate for them, and she’s not into it, I’ll pass.
Damn straight. If she says she likes sucking c*ck, she’s a keeper. In my experience the ones who wouldn’t do it weren’t worth a damn in the end.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this is blasphemy but I find them kind of boring. Would rather just bang. Once in a while is nice though.
Same here. I can't even *** from a BJ, it's impossible. They're really nice for about 3-5 min then I get bored. Most women just aren't good at them. I get more turned on by them sucking my fingers tbh.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a few minutes ago and your mom says hi..
(Lol, couldn’t resist OP).

Seriously speaking, for those that don’t care much for it, it’s because you were with a novice. Nothing beats a good sword swallower.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Like a week or so ago...

I don't understand what the big deal is about a BJ tho. It's not like it's hard to get.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Curious how the forum is doing in terms of BJs.

Yesterday. I just use it as a domination fetish with my gf right before i pound her. BJs are really no big deal imo. It's nice for domination purposes though if you get really dirty with it.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here. I can't even *** from a BJ, it's impossible. They're really nice for about 3-5 min then I get bored. Most women just aren't good at them. I get more turned on by them sucking my fingers tbh.

Most women have no idea how to make you *** from a BJ. Very few do. Even then it can be hard.

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score

Seriously speaking, for those that don’t care much for it, it’s because you were with a novice. Nothing beats a good sword swallower.
Yup

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, most women suck at them, no pun intended. I did have a really good one a while back from a ONS, she was very enthusiastic about it. But I think overall I like being able to see more of the girl's body in action.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is so true. I didn't care much for BJs until I got one that blew my mind