“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

When did females become so polarized from men today

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
3,709
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN
Modern women find classic rock appalling yet you saw a lot of them active in the rock scene back then. In addition, I heard this older guy describe how talladega races went from a boob heaven to boring sausage fest. Was all this just over exaggeration or is there some truth to this?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,935
Age
37
1. Modern women find classic rock appalling yet you saw a lot of them active in the rock scene back then. 2. In addition, I heard this older guy describe how talladega races went from a boob heaven to boring sausage fest. Was all this just over exaggeration or is there some truth to this?
1. It's been eons since ANYONE(male or female)listened to AM/FM

2. The event never recovered from Ricky Bobby's retirement
 

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,282
Reaction score
6,136
The post and the title don't match?

Anyhow, yes. Women are more polarised from men than ever before...but lest not forget ; we're talking about the 30/ 40 percentile of h0es that for some reason can't or refuse to play house with one ( average) man.

Plenty of healthy functioning women out there who'll take security, stability, loyalty and love over " tinglez and feelz".
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,047
Reaction score
4,852
Feminism, OP. This isn't ground breaking.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,505
Reaction score
11,367
Modern women find classic rock appalling yet you saw a lot of them active in the rock scene back then. In addition, I heard this older guy describe how talladega races went from a boob heaven to boring sausage fest. Was all this just over exaggeration or is there some truth to this?
NASCAR clamped down on the boobs in the infield. They wanted to project a certain image and alcohol fueled displays of b( o ) ( o )b's wasn't it. I have some friends that participated for nearly 25years and they say its not nearly as common as it used to be.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,047
Reaction score
4,852
NASCAR clamped down on the boobs in the infield. They wanted to project a certain image and alcohol fueled displays of b( o ) ( o )b's wasn't it. I have some friends that participated for nearly 25years and they say its not nearly as common as it used to be.
Not All Sports Care About Ratings
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
NASCAR caters to specific demographics.
Women are attending these events with their boyfriends, husbands, or brothers. I've never seen or heard of groups of women going to NASCAR events together.
Most women in large numbers can be seen attending Football events these days.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,505
Reaction score
11,367
NASCAR caters to specific demographics.
Women are attending these events with their boyfriends, husbands, or brothers. I've never seen or heard of groups of women going to NASCAR events together.
Most women in large numbers can be seen attending Football events these days.
Just curious as to what demographic NASCAR caters to? If you say the rednecks that they were built on, they haven't in a long time.
 

ManlyMan

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
87
Reaction score
78
Age
46
it is a cultural breakdown. You also see less woman at night venues, malls, movie theaters,theme parks, festivals, having earbuds, cellphone, or sunglasses on at grocery stores etc.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top