Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When dating a single mom--works.

Reaction score
Single mums are for ****ing or a FWB agreement only! Nothing more..
Single mums are not for having as your girlfriend or getting into a serious relationship with!

Definitely never marry one and raise another man’s ****ty hellspawn or multiple hellspawns!

ALWAYS wrap it up with a single mum, you know her viewson abortion.

ALWAYS use your own condoms, not any they offer. If they get baby fever they may pretend to be happy with FWB but may pin prick condom with tiny holes
Also make sure you flush the condom after use as there been stories of chicks inserting semen inside them from used condom.

Thing is at the end of the day, there are ALWAYS single childless women out there to date so why settle for unneeded complications?

My bro is 42 and is dating a 24 year old hottie, no kids etc. You are never too old to pull young childless girls.
unless you are low smv to where you can only attract single moms lol. Childless younger women don’t want old creepy fat broke guys.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've fvcked tons of single moms without any problems as long as you kept it at what it should be: FVCKING ONLY, nothing further.
That's mostly what you can do with single moms. It's possible to do an LTR with a 30/40 something childless woman.

After a certain age single moms are all that's left.
Childlessness has been more common with early Millennial women (1982-1987 births). It's possible to date in that age range with no children.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually single moms make great plates. Anyone that has been fvcking single moms KNOWS what I'm talking about.

And because they are plates, you must treat them as such. No more no less. And you're gonna be fine.

I repeat, single moms are only good FOR FVCKING. If you want more than that, and start to get drama and sh!t from that (which you will), that's your faults boys.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With a couple of teenagers and a tween when I became single again in my Early 40's, I consciously made the decision that single mothers were only an option if their children were OLDER than my youngest. Reason being when I become an empty nester I want to be able to not be held back by her kids...

I remember one of my first coffee dates with a tall slender blonde with 3 cute little blonde daughters in elementary school. She made the comment "If we ever got together we would be like the Brady Bunch." I choked and said "well, we would have enough for a basketball team!"

Thinking back most of the childless women I dated in their 30's didn't really resonate as long term with me. Because if they HAD that maternal instinct I was hoping for in a partner, they would most likely want to birth their own child, and I was not willing to do another 18+ years as a hands on parent. I knew with my kids with me half the time for the next 6-8 years I DID want a good female role model. not a rotation of "plates". Being in a close knit community, I also knew if I P&D'ed someone in my social circle my future options would be reduced greatly.

I think when guys get enough abundance in their love life they can START weeding out certain classes of women. What I read here is boys who don't have abundance yet are imposing the standards of men with experience and abundance on themselves. Boy's...As you improve your self and your position in life you will have new options available to you. As you experience more WINS in your personal life, your confidence from that will have you punching above your weight in attracting women. Retention won't be as good but will improve. When you can Attract and Retain, then you can level up in Quality of women.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a single guy over 40 and chose not to have kids. I have no regrets. I enjoy my freedom, flexibility, independence, and the fact I can adventure anywhere at any time as I also own my own business. I do date a lot of childless women quite a bit younger than me but most are flings, STRs, or FWBs at best. If I do dip my toe in the more "age appropriate" dating pool, which on occasion I do, fully 90% are divorced with kids. So, if you want to date as you get a bit older, a huge portion of the dating market are single moms.

There are considerations with single moms, mainly of time and availability. But unless you're the incel type who refuses to date, single moms will be some of the women you'll go out with. Provided you're not hell bent on a LTR or marriage (and there A LOT of very thirsty men over 40 who are), single moms are fine to date. As a matter of fact, they play far fewer games and come across as more sincere, have good manners, always look presentable, and are far more non-BS in my experience. Most where I live are in really good shape and hot. But I screen well too.

All you guys who think every single mom is looking for a meal ticket are myopic and narrow-minded. Unless you’re legally blind and couldn’t see a red flag if it bit you in the ass, single moms are ok to date, provided you understand and accept what comes with it.

90% of the guys on here bashing single moms, especially the 20-somethings who have likely never dated one, don't know what the f*ck they're talking about. No wonder so many of you younger guys struggle with women and remain single. You continually find fault with people on a sub-atomic level without even knowing what the h*ll you're talking about.

Many of you need to be less judgmental, type less and read more, and be more open if you want to have any success with women at all. 95% of you here aren’t exactly a “catch” either. FAR from it, from what I read.

Happy hunting.

~Dash~
When you perfect the art of not giving a f**k everything else aligns and works for you. I've dated single moms, they all have been great experiences and learned a lot. But that is because I chose to have that mindset going in. So you are right, whatever mindset you come to any relationship with, that will be your reality.

But understand, it is all subjective and circumstantial. You chose not to have kids and have a great mindset about dating. Some, if not most men, plan to have kids and their circumstances and environment might be different so dating a single mom is not ideal as much as she might be a very cool and down-to-earth person.

But I do understand, that most men's perspective on single moms is slightly distorted to the point of unfounded prejudice.

At the end of the day, like I said in the beginning, once you are solid in your beliefs and mindset these sort of discussions become trivial. Continue doing what works for YOU, and YOU alone. And if it is not giving you the results you want, then try the opposite or you will become the true definition of stupidity.

Modern Man Advice

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will bring up some points that I believe haven't been covered or misunderstood.

Yes, there will always be trashy single moms out there that just want attention and will try to suck everything out of you. This is the reality with a lot these days.

However, if you screen properly, there are quite a few good single moms out there just trying to live their life the best they can given their circumstances. Usually the older ones have this stuff figured out while the younger ones are often reckless and still in the discovery phase on what they want or know what will work for them or not.

Quite a few of these quality ones, aren't after your money, or for you to be the father to her children. They just want to have the intimacy and fulfill their loneliness with the opposite sex, even if it's on a limited basis due to her having to play mom and take care of her kids as a priority.

These types won't even introduce you to their kids unless you've been going out for a long time and it turns serious. These types are used to also doing everything themselves so they are not looking to you for those support type roles either. Some of these aren't even seeking a serious LTR because the main focus they have is on their kids. They just want someone that's fun, stable, non-clingy to occasionally go out with but also to have sex with to fulfill their biological needs.

You just have to manage your expectations that you will always play second fiddle to her kids. So everything is prioritized with her kids but if you can get past that, things can be pleasant in dating them.

Here's a recent example I've had with one.
Chatted and had a hard time arranging a date due to her having kids full time. She got comfortable enough with me through chatting where she eventually invited me over to her place for a first meetup. We vibed in person and banged. She mentioned that she doesn't mind me coming over after her kids go to sleep but she would like to go out every once in awhile. She said she would pay for a babysitter for this to happen. Meanwhile, she knows she can't offer the time for anything serious to happen. So I'm free to go out with anyone else and we hardly chat except when we will be meeting up once or twice a week. Perfect arrangement for spinning plates IMO.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will bring up some points that I believe haven't been covered or misunderstood.

Yes, there will always be trashy single moms out there that just want attention and will try to suck everything out of you. This is the reality with a lot these days.

However, if you screen properly, there are quite a few good single moms out there just trying to live their life the best they can given their circumstances. Usually the older ones have this stuff figured out while the younger ones are often reckless and still in the discovery phase on what they want or know what will work for them or not.

Quite a few of these quality ones, aren't after your money, or for you to be the father to her children. They just want to have the intimacy and fulfill their loneliness with the opposite sex, even if it's on a limited basis due to her having to play mom and take care of her kids as a priority.

These types won't even introduce you to their kids unless you've been going out for a long time and it turns serious. These types are used to also doing everything themselves so they are not looking to you for those support type roles either. Some of these aren't even seeking a serious LTR because the main focus they have is on their kids. They just want someone that's fun, stable, non-clingy to occasionally go out with but also to have sex with to fulfill their biological needs.

You just have to manage your expectations that you will always play second fiddle to her kids. So everything is prioritized with her kids but if you can get past that, things can be pleasant in dating them.

Here's a recent example I've had with one.
Chatted and had a hard time arranging a date due to her having kids full time. She got comfortable enough with me through chatting where she eventually invited me over to her place for a first meetup. We vibed in person and banged. She mentioned that she doesn't mind me coming over after her kids go to sleep but she would like to go out every once in awhile. She said she would pay for a babysitter for this to happen. Meanwhile, she knows she can't offer the time for anything serious to happen. So I'm free to go out with anyone else and we hardly chat except when we will be meeting up once or twice a week. Perfect arrangement for spinning plates IMO.
my experience too. particularly if they're career orientated/have demanding job on top of being the main parent in the childs life. so if interested in spinning more 'plates' or don;t want a woman that expects you to be around most nights as you have other things in your life, its not like you even have to lie or come up with excuses not to see them all the time.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I'm a single guy over 40 and chose not to have kids. I have no regrets. I enjoy my freedom, flexibility, independence, and the fact I can adventure anywhere at any time as I also own my own business. I do date a lot of childless women quite a bit younger than me but most are flings, STRs, or FWBs at best. If I do dip my toe in the more "age appropriate" dating pool, which on occasion I do, fully 90% are divorced with kids. So, if you want to date as you get a bit older, a huge portion of the dating market are single moms.

There are considerations with single moms, mainly of time and availability. But unless you're the incel type who refuses to date, single moms will be some of the women you'll go out with. Provided you're not hell bent on a LTR or marriage (and there A LOT of very thirsty men over 40 who are), single moms are fine to date. As a matter of fact, they play far fewer games and come across as more sincere, have good manners, always look presentable, and are far more non-BS in my experience. Most where I live are in really good shape and hot. But I screen well too.

All you guys who think every single mom is looking for a meal ticket are myopic and narrow-minded. Unless you’re legally blind and couldn’t see a red flag if it bit you in the ass, single moms are ok to date, provided you understand and accept what comes with it.

90% of the guys on here bashing single moms, especially the 20-somethings who have likely never dated one, don't know what the f*ck they're talking about. No wonder so many of you younger guys struggle with women and remain single. You continually find fault with people on a sub-atomic level without even knowing what the h*ll you're talking about.

Many of you need to be less judgmental, type less and read more, and be more open if you want to have any success with women at all. 95% of you here aren’t exactly a “catch” either. FAR from it, from what I read.

Happy hunting.

~Dash~
Perhaps. Ideally, it would work best for a single mom and a single dad. However, if there are issues with the kiddos and you're dating her, you will feel the wrath, annoyance and pain at times

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps. Ideally, it would work best for a single mom and a single dad. However, if there are issues with the kiddos and you're dating her, you will feel the wrath, annoyance and pain at times
Yeah any my ex told me that the chap she was seeing for 2 years was told from the outset that he has no involvement with discipline my daughter.

Which in some ways was reassuring, but can understand it must have been difficult dealing with my daughter at times as she likes to push the boundaries, very strong willed and always tries to get her own way/manipulate already.

My ex said the 2 of them used to Squabble and wind each other up a lot. Bearing in my mind my daughter was 3-5, not a good look imo.

He had no kids of his own.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It works when it is ONLY dating, not co-habitation or marrying or any kind of long term relationship.

I've fvcked tons of single moms without any problems as long as you kept it at what it should be: FVCKING ONLY, nothing further.
Agreed, the single mommy situation should be considered & understood as a hookup relationship, and only available when the rugrats are away. I could even see having a harem of single mommies such that if anyone starts asking "where is this going?", she can be reshuffled until her attitude improves.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's up to you what you want to do with your life. But here are some of
the disadvantages of dealing with single mothers:

- They often can't work because they have to look after their kids. Therefore they are often broke and will be asking you for money.
It looks like Uncle Sam will start giving them $350/mo per kid, so they won't be as broke anymore. :rolleyes:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I have never dated a single mom but If my current LTR doens´t work out I might consider it.

Who am I kidding, my gut tells me to stay away from single moms but if it works for you, cool.