Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When dating a single mom--works.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a single guy over 40 and chose not to have kids. I have no regrets. I enjoy my freedom, flexibility, independence, and the fact I can adventure anywhere at any time as I also own my own business. I do date a lot of childless women quite a bit younger than me but most are flings, STRs, or FWBs at best. If I do dip my toe in the more "age appropriate" dating pool, which on occasion I do, fully 90% are divorced with kids. So, if you want to date as you get a bit older, a huge portion of the dating market are single moms.

There are considerations with single moms, mainly of time and availability. But unless you're the incel type who refuses to date, single moms will be some of the women you'll go out with. Provided you're not hell bent on a LTR or marriage (and there A LOT of very thirsty men over 40 who are), single moms are fine to date. As a matter of fact, they play far fewer games and come across as more sincere, have good manners, always look presentable, and are far more non-BS in my experience. Most where I live are in really good shape and hot. But I screen well too.

All you guys who think every single mom is looking for a meal ticket are myopic and narrow-minded. Unless you’re legally blind and couldn’t see a red flag if it bit you in the ass, single moms are ok to date, provided you understand and accept what comes with it.

90% of the guys on here bashing single moms, especially the 20-somethings who have likely never dated one, don't know what the f*ck they're talking about. No wonder so many of you younger guys struggle with women and remain single. You continually find fault with people on a sub-atomic level without even knowing what the h*ll you're talking about.

Many of you need to be less judgmental, type less and read more, and be more open if you want to have any success with women at all. 95% of you here aren’t exactly a “catch” either. FAR from it, from what I read.

Happy hunting.

~Dash~

Reaction score
My dad was in his late 40s and he remarried to a woman in her early 30s and was childless. My dad is your typical beta buck Christian guy, but he has a good job and has always been in military shape. Personally, I don't know any high smv guys that are dating or constantly complaining about single moms. In addition, I would never date a single mom ever and if they were the only type of woman I could pull then that would be an obvious reality check to start working on myself. I don't care how hot the girl is, I'm not raising another man kid and playing cleanup man.

I guess the only excuse I will give is if you are in your late 40s-50s and the woman's kids have grown up and left the house.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad was in his late 40s and he remarried to a woman in her early 30s and was childless. My dad is your typical beta buck Christian guy, but he has a good job and has always been in military shape. Personally, I don't know any high smv guys that are dating or constantly complaining about single moms. In addition, I would never date a single mom ever and if they were the only type of woman I could pull then that would be an obvious reality check to start working on myself. I don't care how hot the girl is, I'm not raising another man kid and playing cleanup man.

I guess the only excuse I will give is if you are in your late 40s-50s and the woman's kids have grown up and left the house.
Yes - and you’re 25. Let’s see how you feel in 10-15 years. Otherwise, you’re precisely the type of poster referred to in the OP.

Reaction score
Yes - and you’re 25. Let’s see how you feel in 10-15 years. Otherwise, you’re precisely the type of poster referred to in the OP.
hopefully I’m married by then. I don’t buy the whole agepill cope lol.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'm a single guy over 40 and chose not to have kids. I have no regrets. I enjoy my freedom, flexibility, independence, and the fact I can adventure anywhere at any time as I also own my own business. I do date a lot of childless women quite a bit younger than me but most are flings, STRs, or FWBs at best. If I do dip my toe in the more "age appropriate" dating pool, which on occasion I do, fully 90% are divorced with kids. So, if you want to date as you get a bit older, a huge portion of the dating market are single moms.

There are considerations with single moms, mainly of time and availability. But unless you're the incel type who refuses to date, single moms will be some of the women you'll go out with. Provided you're not hell bent on a LTR or marriage (and there A LOT of very thirsty men over 40 who are), single moms are fine to date. As a matter of fact, they play far fewer games and come across as more sincere, have good manners, always look presentable, and are far more non-BS in my experience. Most where I live are in really good shape and hot. But I screen well too.

All you guys who think every single mom is looking for a meal ticket are myopic and narrow-minded. Unless you’re legally blind and couldn’t see a red flag if it bit you in the ass, single moms are ok to date, provided you understand and accept what comes with it.

90% of the guys on here bashing single moms, especially the 20-somethings who have likely never dated one, don't know what the f*ck they're talking about. No wonder so many of you younger guys struggle with women and remain single. You continually find fault with people on a sub-atomic level without even knowing what the h*ll you're talking about.

Many of you need to be less judgmental, type less and read more, and be more open if you want to have any success with women at all. 95% of you here aren’t exactly a “catch” either. FAR from it, from what I read.

Happy hunting.

~Dash~
I agree...and two of the best long term relationships I have ever had were with single Moms. I have kids so it isn't a big deal to me that they do. In fact I find it weird when women I am dating don't.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It works when it is ONLY dating, not co-habitation or marrying or any kind of long term relationship.

I've fvcked tons of single moms without any problems as long as you kept it at what it should be: FVCKING ONLY, nothing further.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just met a single mo the other day she seems cool she is 24, we'll see how it goes

Reaction score
It works when it is ONLY dating, not co-habitation or marrying or any kind of long term relationship.

I've fvcked tons of single moms without any problems as long as you kept it at what it should be: FVCKING ONLY, nothing further.
so if you met a 9/10 single mom that gave you the really great oral sex and her sugar walls were fit perfectly with your dvck and you woke up to her cooking you breakfast and then gave you good bye sex...You are telling me you are going to just not talk to her again? Dang man, Kudos!

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so if you met a 9/10 single mom that gave you the really great oral sex and her sugar walls were fit perfectly with your dvck and you woke up to her cooking you breakfast and then gave you good bye sex...You are telling me you are going to just not talk to her again? Dang man, Kudos!
No, I'm saying if that's the case, then I'll continue fvcking her for as long as possible, without trying to change the status into any kind of LTR because I do know it's not gonna work. And if she, at some point, tries to give me drama about it, then 100% I'd leave her azz without any second thought.

You sound like a pvssy worshipper, by the way.

Reaction score
No, I'm saying if that's the case, then I'll continue fvcking her for as long as possible, without trying to change the status into any kind of LTR because I do know it's not gonna work. And if she, at some point, tries to give me drama about it, then 100% I'd leave her azz without any second thought.

You sound like a pvssy worshipper, by the way.
So you would date her basically thank you. Nobody is pumping and dumping hot women. Rest my case, you are full of shvt.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
"Hot" means different things to different people. Remember the thread about posting the hottest girl ever? Half those girls were average to me.

Larry Lurex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve done the single mom thing. Mind, there are some really hot ones out there.

I clearly stated in the beginning that I was dating other women at the time, and I only wanted a FWB relationship with her.

Although she mutually agreed to the terms, eventually she was motivated to steer it towards a proper relationship.

It was fun while it lasted.

I couldn’t bring myself to get to know her son, let alone bring him up. There was an innate psychological barrier that I couldn’t overcome.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After a certain age single moms are all that's left. As long as you don't try to be a dad or try to be accepted by her little brats then it's good. One lady's kids were so annoying I told her she'll have to come to my place. Didn't go over well, I ended it. Kids without dads are at a disadvantage, and it shows in their lack of respect.

DanGreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Single mums are for ****ing or a FWB agreement only! Nothing more..
Single mums are not for having as your girlfriend or getting into a serious relationship with!

Definitely never marry one and raise another man’s ****ty hellspawn or multiple hellspawns!

ALWAYS wrap it up with a single mum, you know her viewson abortion.

ALWAYS use your own condoms, not any they offer. If they get baby fever they may pretend to be happy with FWB but may pin prick condom with tiny holes
Also make sure you flush the condom after use as there been stories of chicks inserting semen inside them from used condom.

Thing is at the end of the day, there are ALWAYS single childless women out there to date so why settle for unneeded complications?

My bro is 42 and is dating a 24 year old hottie, no kids etc. You are never too old to pull young childless girls.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a single guy over 40 and chose not to have kids. I have no regrets. I enjoy my freedom, flexibility, independence, and the fact I can adventure anywhere at any time as I also own my own business. I do date a lot of childless women quite a bit younger than me but most are flings, STRs, or FWBs at best. If I do dip my toe in the more "age appropriate" dating pool, which on occasion I do, fully 90% are divorced with kids.
It's up to you what you want to do with your life. But here are some of
the disadvantages of dealing with single mothers:

- They often can't work because they have to look after their kids. Therefore they are often broke and will be asking you for money.
- They are likely to be irresponsible because they either chose very badly or left a good man.
- You have to deal with kids that aren't yours and that will never respect you as a father.
- You can't discipline the kids and they can be used against you.
- When the relationship ends, any money and time you invested in the kids will be lost
- The ex will be turning up at the door on a regular basis
- You will have to look into the eyes of her ex every time you see her child