Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a Woman Turns 27

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The birth defect comment surprised me. My gyno never impressioned on me that birth defects go up drastically in your thirties (b/c they don't) as a female we are advised that the chance of downs syndrome escalates at 40.
Females are the most fertile, with the best quality eggs in their 20s, but that has no physiological affect on them - meaning they feel no compulsion to take advantage of those high quality eggs.
The rate of birth defects does go up from your 20s to 30s to 40s, but not exponentially. It's literally moving from 1 in 800 to 1 in 740 ( something along those lines)

I am surprised at the "fact declarations" made on these boards that need to be fact checked.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I think some extra crazy sh|t takes over a woman's brain between ~~33 and 39, with 36 as the peek of it. I lost count of the women I know of at this age who initiated divorce and/or cheated on their man. Also, look over old news on the stories where women kill their kids, kill their husbands, etc. You will see 33-39 an awful lot for the age of the woman who went bonkers.

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's kinda fvcked up to think such thing as birth defect happens way more in 30s? Do you have any studies or number to back that claim?
I mean, you truly think that any women with over 5 lays are all damaged? I am wondering who's actually damaged....
On the other side, I do agree that 27 is a pretty good number to their "biological clock" tickling telling them to make a baby. It sucks to have to deal with that as a dude, thank god I am snipped ;) problem solved

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The figure my doc s always given me for stale eggs is 37. In Australia baby rabies seems to bite at 30+

Twodogs

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience 27 fits. It was about this age that my first LTR (of 8 years) told me she wanted babies or she was out. I don't do ultimatums well so I let her go. She was a good woman though and if I had of known what I would encounter later I probably would have reconsidered this move. Never mind, such is life.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think Des went to far in his assumptions, stretch marks eventually lighten up not get worse.
Dude, I got stretch marks from when I was fat, and all they've done is got worse over time.

Birth defect worry in early 30s? lol come on
It's kinda fvcked up to think such thing as birth defect happens way more in 30s? Do you have any studies or number to back that claim?
The women I've talked to worry about it quite a bit, even if it's not supported by facts. Since when does a woman pay attention to facts? They also worry about other things such as ectopic pregnancies, being an "old" mom, the ability to actually get pregnant, etc etc. All this 5hit weighs more heavily on a woman's mind than they'll ever let you know.

Females are the most fertile, with the best quality eggs in their 20s, but that has no physiological affect on them - meaning they feel no compulsion to take advantage of those high quality eggs.
Again, I'm not saying that this stuff immediately impacts their brains at full force when they turn 27. I'm saying that this age is the beginning of the downward slide, and it gets worse with each passing year. A woman between age 27 and 30 isn't going to show a lot of signs that she's worried about the future of her unborn children, but she has taken notice of the sound of the biological clock ticking and it will be increasingly on her mind after age 30. By her mid-30s, she's going to start panicking.

I mean, you truly think that any women with over 5 lays are all damaged?
I believe that any woman who's been alpha-widowed is damaged, and that damage is most likely going to occur within the first five guys she sleeps with. My best relationships have occurred with women who have been with less than 5 men. My worst relationships have all been with women who are older, more experienced, and had kids.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I got stretch marks from when I was fat, and all they've done is got worse over time.
I have some too, they faded away. I'm going to try "sanding" them down actually and make it a goal. You can't rid them completely, but you can shade them down. Mine were pink/purplish now they are clear and not as pronounced

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd mostly agree Des.

27-28 for most women.

Interesting to me how women in general do not age as well as men. I see people of all ages every day at my job, and often I see a 30ish woman and think "Wow. You could pass for 38-40."

30 is truly over-the-hill as far as peak beauty and agency goes. There are some exceptions who plateau for a while, but not many.

Also the birth defect risk increases with both male and female parental age. Mutations.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meh most woman don't mature anything over her 15th Birthday so.

btw the urge to settle down and have kids depends more her culture, family, religion etc.

saw some who around 20 was already wanting to have kids, and I know some over 30 who don't even care to settle down, in the eternal trying "new things" age u.u

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe that any woman who's been alpha-widowed is damaged, and that damage is most likely going to occur within the first five guys she sleeps with. My best relationships have occurred with women who have been with less than 5 men. My worst relationships have all been with women who are older, more experienced, and had kids.
This to me sound like very poor logic based on tiny personal stat. I am thinking you simply can't handle these women. It's easy to deal with innocent women that don't know anything better... at some point they smarten up I guess but you're saying they're damaged? Ya that's weird af to me
The number of lays have so much nothing to do with that...
or maybe the culture where you're from is that different?
Lotso down to earth girls here... they just go around and have fun for their first couple years cause they know nothing serious can happen anyways. They understand that there is only one way to know how you can be sexually pleased and it's by trying a bunch of different styles(dudes).
Then again, if you suck in bed, this is obviously not good for you but the reality is those girls with many lays just know way more than the innocent ones what they want from a guy in bed.

Now, all of this doesn't change anything to what you are saying that around 27yo is a critical time for them... they need a baby if they don't have one before they go bad, which is all in their head.
On this, we agree.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This to me sound like very poor logic based on tiny personal stat. I am thinking you simply can't handle these women.
You are correct. I cannot handle women that surround themselves with lots of other men, have multiple children, hang onto their ex-BFs for "friendship" purposes, demand that they can do whatever they want and expect me to abide by their rules, give them sperm after knowing them for less than a year, and expect me to bow down to them just like all their beta ex-BFs.

Women who are "experienced" are a major pain in the ass to deal with. Would you like to inform me of why I should put up with that? Why should I put myself through endless frustration and stress? Why wouldn't I take on the woman who doesn't have any of the 5hit that I just mentioned and enjoy an extremely low-stress relationship? I have more important things to stress myself over than the woman I'm with. I expect my woman to make my life easier, not more difficult. If she's making my life difficult and stressful, then I'm better off alone.

Women with low partner counts are a blank slate. They don't have a long list of ex-BFs they've made "friends" with, and they don't have a massive amount of orbiters waiting for their turn to fvck her. Their biological clocks aren't ticking loudly and they're not in a hurry to procreate. They are easy to deal with and fun to be around, and they stay that way as long as you're with them. They don't need to hide all their baggage in the beginning to impress you because they don't have any.

Women who have been alpha-widowed become stuck on the guy who did it to them. They're either going to have extremely high expectations of you, or they're going to ride the c0ck carousel because they don't know how to handle the massive amount of emptiness and emotions that come with losing "that guy". Every guy they date afterwards doesn't measure up, and they complain that they can't find a "good man" and are on the continuous search for their "soul mate" when in fact, they've already lost him. They become jaded by men who aren't "good enough" and continue to rack up their sexual partner count.

It's like buying a car. Why would I buy myself an old car with an excessive amount of high mileage when I could get a newer car with extremely low mileage for the same price? It makes absolutely no sense.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, they procrastinating until thirty then those thoughts kick in.
Yep. An intelligent woman does not spend half her life screwing around with a bunch of dudes. Ideally, she's dated around between 18-25, and found a suitable dude by the time she's 27. Kids are here by 30. No question that kids are riskier over 30.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what? There is something for everybody out there. Once again some of you need reminded that not everybody has to think identically!!! I've had a few younger women, they weren't independent enough for me. They are too naïve....too needy.....too flakey.....lacked sechsual confidence in the bedroom......clueless about life.....offer little depth.....had little to offer. But if those types work for some then great!!!

Last edited:

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are literally implying all of those things WILL happen BECAUSE she slept with more than 5 dudes.
I am saying that if this is happening to you, the reason is actually you CAN'T deal with them, most probably because you are blue pill alpha.
Alpha widows will hop from beta or inferior controlling alpha to other real alphas (someone coined alpha 2.0.. I love that term). So yep, if you are that guy, I am guessing you wanna stay away from them. You really should look at your own self before blaming them tho.
Women having high expectations is only a problem if you are low value. That's prolly why I can sleep again with most of my ex but everytime that happens, she's with a beta or blue pill alpha... and especially the beta can't fck them like they want to be fcked.

So anyways... send em my way man, I'll take good care of them, have fun with them and be in friendly chill relationships with them cause I don't believe in unicorns, no one's perfect.

PS: I only have relationships with women who have several lays but I don't have relationships with women with kids, orbiters, or do drama and none of them try to push rules on me for SOME REASONS (that you seem to fail to understand). How is all of this possible I wonder...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the reason is actually you CAN'T deal with them, most probably because you are blue pill alpha.
No, I just don't WANT to deal with them. If a woman fvcks up, I throw her away. There's always another woman willing to date and fvck me until I decide I don't want to deal with her 5hit and throw her away too.

So anyways... send em my way man, I'll take good care of them, have fun with them and be in friendly chill relationships with them cause I don't believe in unicorns, no one's perfect.
So you haven't found an ideal woman who happens to be over 23? If that's the case, your entire argument has no weight. In other words, both of us fvck and throw away women who are over 23. When you find a woman older than 23 that you want to keep around (and DO keep around for over a year), then we'll talk.

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a big fan of older chick, as I agree they have a harder time bonding, it's more about finding a provider, someone they can leech off, someone to do all the things they don't wanna do.
But **** counts have none to do with this.

I hate feminists, but I tend to look at myself first when there are issues instead of blaming others. 100% of the time, there is something that could have been done on my side. SOMETIMES bailing out and staying away from the cvnt is the only solution but you guys are generalising way too much if you truly think that a chick that had more than 5 dudes can't be LTR material. There is a way to make it work, I've seen it a lot and am living it. I understand every country is different tho...
I mean English people are still doing circumcisions and still talking about abortions... for any socially evolved country this sounds utterly absurd.
I have friends from Indonesia and Mexico that think roosters fight are the coolest thing ever... to each their own I guess

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score