when a woman says "do you wanna F me" for a joke, what's a good response?

Reaction score
azanon said:
Why are you giving advise on women? Though i generally don't read your troll posts, I read enough to understand that you're still a virgin. Virgins should listen to advise on this stuff, not give it.
Because I can. This is quotes from a book, "The Game" from Neil Strauss.
So yeah, I listened to advice from that book, on that stuff, and posted that here.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Because I can. This is quotes from a book, "The Game" from Neil Strauss.
So yeah, I listened to advice from that book, on that stuff, and posted that here.
Luke you have no room to be giving advice. Your clearly a loser who doesn't understand "The game" just quit speaking.

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, since I'm young (17) compared to some of you guys (no offense:eek: )in any sort of sh1t test like this I like to say something like, "Ill no, girls are gross and have couties, and I haven't had my couties shot!"

Haha that seems so stupid written down but they always seem to respond positively to it so I dunno...

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
Luke Skywalker said:
Still doesn't change the fact it's a sh1t test. This girl is throwing herself on him, if he goes "wtf do you mean?" he fails, if he goes "yes, can we fvck now?" he fails, but looks at her smiles and goes "respect" then it's a pass, right?

Yes it's a sh1t test, but what does Respect say when they ask you a question?

imagine this:

"Hey would you like a sandwich?"

"Respect"

":confused: "

i like that one about get in line too, nice one.

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her she would have to wine and dine you before you can decide.