Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a woman pulls back, don't fight it...odds are things are not what they seem

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Interesting, I was in a similar situation. Hung out with a girl on Saturday, it was great, we hooked up multiple times, but come Sunday I heard nothing from her, Monday was sparse convo but then Tuesday it turned around, her texting me /first/a lot. By Wednesday she was over again. She told me the exact same thing as your girl did, she had some stuff, didn’t feel like talking, glad I gave her space and didn’t blow her up like “other guys would have”.

Pook was right, patience is the key to being a good DJ.

scarface701

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just had a woman write to me that I haven’t seen for years.

She showed some interest years ago when I was separated from my wife...who I am now back with. She wanted to hook up but then I found out she was spinning 3 other guys all while she was living with her GF. This just sounded like drama that I didn’t want.

So after finding all this out I just distanced myself. About a month later I got a text saying ... “if you ever want to contact me again please go through my attorney”. I wrote back and said .... “ummm what...”? “Please explain”? Apparently her GF had found out she was spinning all these guys and apparently got in to her cell phone. Saw some of the texts between us and flipped. Then sent herself a text saying we were hooking up as an “anonymous” tip... with screenshots of the texts...then she confronted her GF about it.

Long story short I simply said “I have no idea who is behind these texts but I can assure you I have nothing to do with them”. I then ceased to acknowledge that she was alive.

So today... she writes me...(3 years later BTW) are you still married..? I wrote back... “hey...no hi, how are you doing...”? She wrote back...”well you were married in the past and it created conflict”. Lmao... “I replied...”I was separated in the past and I recall all the conflict coming from your side”. I then continued...” it’s great to hear from you and I hope all is going well. However, I don’t think it would be wise for us to start anything back up”. Take care...

OMG she wrote back spitting venom of how I am all drama and to never contact her and how she’s blocking me forever!!! LMAO... some women.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mention a successful writer or a godfather in this space you are cremated immediately by the ego leftist
a woman was on radio 5 live in the UK, its a popular AM station still, she said how happy she was being a trad-wife, nurturing 2 kids at home, no mental health meds present, limited alcohol use in the house, ............She was literally lynch mobbed. by all the people(women) phoning in

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a woman was on radio 5 live in the UK, its a popular AM station still, she said how happy she was being a trad-wife, nurturing 2 kids at home, no mental health meds present, limited alcohol use in the house, ............She was literally lynch mobbed. by all the people(women) phoning in
Women mustve been pissed...

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook was right right on a lot of things but like a lot of areas in the west its KILL the messenger and not the message.

You mention a successful writer or a godfather in this space you are cremated immediately by the ego leftist that are feminist in disguise here at SS.

Even nascar is caving in to their bullshyt.
Yes pook "got it" without ego
Wait, what the hell happened over here in the last few years? Pook -> conspiracy -> Nascar? :rolleyes:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
UPDATE:

Just left my place after she came for dinner and a movie which turned into a hot and heavy banging...

.Paradox.

Banned
Reaction score
Brooo facctssss. When I 100% realized this was a few years ago. I slept with this chick after the 2nd date. Great date, it was on the 4th of July. I did everything right. She immediately pulls back. Stops answering texts etc. She would set up dates then flake at the last moment. This hot cold goes on for weeks.

I was confused wondering if she is just this busy or is she doing this on purpose. I panic and totally rage out on her one day over text. Called her ugly, stupid anything I could say to hurt her. You know what she said......she said "you are just mad that I ignore you etc".

In her anger she basically told me that she was doing it on purpose. So gentlemen, they know what they are doing. They are very aware that you sent that text. It is deliberate. DO NOT RESPOND. ACT INDIFFERENT. It is very sexy to them. Eventually they will come around and if they dont its all good.
Let's be honest though... Any human being who does this to someone deliberately is a piece of sh!t.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It was actually funny because we were eating dinner and she basically told me her hamster was spinning when I pulled back and didn't text her and said "I was thinking 'Oh my God I blew it with him and he doesn't want to see me anymore' but then I told myself 'No, he invited you over this weekend just calm down', and I kept going back and forth with it' the last few days..."

So basically me not texting her made her constantly think of me and what was happening...pretty much the best you can do for yourself with a woman...if she is constantly thinking of you she can't be thinking of other guys and it also makes her become deeply attracted because she realizes how much she can't stop thinking about you...

scarface701

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is were a lot of guys fail and their weakness comes out. Because drawing a line means you will have to follow through with dismissal.

And with todays men with a lets say 2 year investment they are not willing to walk because of the work needed to move on.
Her investment can easily be recouped and invested in another easily on equal ground or higher with a lot less effort.
His not so much.
Value in yourself wont shorten this curve for a guy but makes a hell of a lot easier to move on.
A deep seated value in your boundries and not investing that emotional BS attachment to oneitis will help greatly in letting your girl know you dont like something and if it continues at ALL she can go be someone else's pain in the azz.
Puzzy is not made of gold.
Exactly. The absolute worst thing to do is to draw the line and then be spineless and not follow through with the consequence.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was actually funny because we were eating dinner and she basically told me her hamster was spinning when I pulled back and didn't text her and said "I was thinking 'Oh my God I blew it with him and he doesn't want to see me anymore' but then I told myself 'No, he invited you over this weekend just calm down', and I kept going back and forth with it' the last few days..."

So basically me not texting her made her constantly think of me and what was happening...pretty much the best you can do for yourself with a woman...if she is constantly thinking of you she can't be thinking of other guys and it also makes her become deeply attracted because she realizes how much she can't stop thinking about you...
Yes and i'd like to add an important note here for beginners: With guys they're interested in.
It's been proven time and time again that anxiety and lack of (romantic) control leads to obsession which leads to feelings of 'love' > i think of him SO much which must mean he's special - i must love him. Investing (thoughts) = more compliance.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Conversely she might just forget you. Sometimes the hot cold strategy also works. Text in bursts then go silent . If she has attraction she will wonder what happened to you.