Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a woman isn't busy, she will use her free time to create drama

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are so many bad stories and personal experiences of "Ideal hands become the work of the devil"

Women need drama. It's better for her to hate her co-workers than to hate you. If they aren't busy they will find ways to create all sorts of unnecessary drama.
I've seen it with my sister in laws before and now first hand with my wife.

So if your girlfriend or wife quits her job.. or takes a break from school etc.. Expect problems.

Be happy if she is very busy. She may have a little less time for you but that time will be higher quality.

KirthWGersen

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are so many bad stories and personal experiences of "Ideal hands become the work of the devil"

Women need drama. It's better for her to hate her co-workers than to hate you. If they aren't busy they will find ways to create all sorts of unnecessary drama.

So if your girlfriend or wife quits her job.. or takes a break from school etc.. Expect problems.

Be happy if she is very busy. She may have a little less time for you but that time will be higher quality.
To be fair, not all women are always like that. Whenever my ex-wife had a less busy period in her work, she would always start working on all the little, non-urgent tasks that build up in the background. One of my current lovers is like that too: she starts working on her 130-item to-do list. Which is more than I can say for myself.

However, I have also known other women who, whenever there is emotional calm in any situation, have to introduce some form of chaos and drama just to feel alive and noticed. That gets tiresome very quickly.

I think it has to do with how well-formed their personalities became during childhood: that determines whether they find themselves at home in peace or chaos.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That's why usually women tend to lean/go for "bad boys". Check it out:

Modern Man Advice

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's a fairly safe bet that they need drama. I don't think many men have ever watched Grey's anatomy or this is us.

The more stable woman who are better relationship material get their drama in healthier ways. My Asian girlfriend seems to have a bit of gentle competition with her WeChat friends. Seems to be a more domestic version of Instagram. They show pictures of the kids doing cute things and what they are cooking their man for dinner. And they watch Chinese and Korean dramas obsessively. It's ****en great they seem self entertaining. They also are very on board with team us and are happy to help with projects that improve the nest. You are a man you do have projects right!

Of course if you live in the media and selfie obsessed US of A I have no idea where you go to find a good woman. It's interesting because the USA is still a great power. So there must be plenty of smart and solid people there. How the heck they get anything done carrying the legions of parasites and sh1ttalkers is a mystery to me.

Last edited:

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes they do it because they feel they are being neglected.

Assuming this is false and that they are paid attention, it means you have to check their unacceptable behavior. If she is mentally sick then it doesn't really matter what you do and you are better off getting rid of her. Better to end things instead of living a lie.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trashy women from broken homes need drama.
This...... I’ve always been very selective with the girls I dated. 98 percent of my long term relationships were with girls that had awesome families, were into sports or athletics in high school and college.. and have solid jobs. Unfortunately... due to my own immaturity I often found them boring after awhile and would end these relationships. There was never any drama... and they all went on to marry.. and appear to be living a good life! If you pick up the girl at the bar... grinding on every dude.. you can bet your in for a roller coaster ride!

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This...... I’ve always been very selective with the girls I dated. 98 percent of my long term relationships were with girls that had awesome families, were into sports or athletics in high school and college.. and have solid jobs. Unfortunately... due to my own immaturity I often found them boring after awhile and would end these relationships. There was never any drama... and they all went on to marry.. and appear to be living a good life! If you pick up the girl at the bar... grinding on every dude.. you can bet your in for a roller coaster ride!
I can relate. Hence why I'm still single, never married. I still go through my phases of enjoying the companionship of a woman and a relationship to wanting to temporarily date that slutty chick who impresses everyone with her mechanical bull riding ability at the bar.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes a lot of maturity to admit that we let go of a few good girls. Most women will never admit that they let go of scores of decent men.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience, women would always create drama, regardless of their status of occupation (of course it's more likely they'll create more drama than usual being too available).

In short: It's their job to create drama, but it's our job to tolerate it or not (and to what extent).

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will create drama because that's what women like. I partially agree with @samspade that a good frame will likely reduce drama but it can't fully eliminate it.

Most women will never admit that they let go of scores of decent men.
It is astounding the number of decent men most women reject. Most women aren't even aware of how many decent men that they send to the reject bin based on not feeling "all the butterflies" in one moment. The fussiness is unreal.

KirthWGersen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will create drama because that's what women like. I partially agree with @samspade that a good frame will likely reduce drama but it can't fully eliminate it.

It is astounding the number of decent men most women reject. Most women aren't even aware of how many decent men that they send to the reject bin based on not feeling "all the butterflies" in one moment. The fussiness is unreal.
I don't know: I have rejected plenty of decent and wonderful women simply because they haven't given me the "****-butterflies" I wanted.

There is simply no point in latching onto someone when there isn't sufficient attraction there.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if you meant it this way, but it sounds like the nice guy's lament. I wouldn't want some woman trying to rationalize being with me because I'm "decent," if she's not attracted. That's the kind of dynamic that leads to drama.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have rejected plenty of decent and wonderful women simply because they haven't given me the "****-butterflies" I wanted.
I think this is a problem with both men and women. Everyone today wants everything perfect now. No one is willing to put in the effort. A lot of people are just spoiled brats. Unrealistic expectations.

I don't know if you meant it this way, but it sounds like the nice guy's lament. I wouldn't want some woman trying to rationalize being with me because I'm "decent," if she's not attracted. That's the kind of dynamic that leads to drama.
I didn't mean it that way. However, I think actual nice guys have a legitimate point. I have been in there shoes. I was the nice guy in high school who got crapped on.

It is just pure statistics though. Cute/hot women have a higher rejection rate for their vaginas than Harvard or Yale has for their post graduate business or law schools.

Last edited:

KirthWGersen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is a problem with both men and women. Everyone today wants everything perfect now. No one is willing to put in the effort. A lot of people are just spoiled brats. Unrealistic expectations.

I didn't mean it that way. However, I think actual nice guys have a legitimate point. I have been in there shoes. I was the nice guy in high school who got crapped on.

It is just pure statistics though. Cute/hot women have a higher rejection rate for their vaginas than Harvard or Yale has for their post graduate business or law schools.
It is hard to see how you are not saying "men should give women they are not attracted to a chance".

No. You simply friendzone women you are not attracted to. Only women you are attracted to can become your lovers.

It is not about being a spoiled brat or having unrealistic expectations.

It is about not having sex with people you don't want to have sex with.