M
member159871
Guest
I randomly thought about this today and was curious to know people's thoughts on this.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
For real, why to girls love to try ass play so much?And getting your salad tossed is ghey af.
Idk dude...probably they had twinks or femboys in the past and assume all guys are into it. All I know is if you're some dude with his legs in the air trying to get your ass licked you're probably a repressed ghey and one step from getting pegged...For real, why to girls love to try ass play so much?
theyve been taught it by porn.For real, why to girls love to try ass play so much?
There's truth to this. Mainstream porn is ghey af now. There's like 15 minutes of a uber close up of deck sucking with a complete focus on the deck. No pussay eating of course, and now there's like a mandate to have 15 minutes of some dude with his ass in the air getting serviced. When did this become the norm? As a black guy I feel like it's even worse bc in all the IR scenes I swear there is a quota and a strict requirement to have every black guy in every scene to have a 20 minute span where he's getting his ass worshipped and the camera is totally zoomed in.theyve been taught it by porn.
for instance my penis is around 6.5/7x5.5 inches on a very good day.
I went through years of self esteem and ED issues because I thought I was quite small. due to porn. I also dont have a very good flaccid.
the reality is the 3 of the last 5 women ive been with ive made "sore" due to being plenty big enough
this is what the internet and social media is doing to us.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I'm the same, was always convinced my d!ck was small, I'm a grower not a shower. Erect is 7" and thick and I always get compliments and girls say sometimes it hurts, it cost me losing my virginity at 19 instead of 16 and still being insecure until around 23.theyve been taught it by porn.
for instance my penis is around 6.5/7x5.5 inches on a very good day.
I went through years of self esteem and ED issues because I thought I was quite small. due to porn. I also dont have a very good flaccid.
the reality is the 3 of the last 5 women ive been with ive made "sore" due to being plenty big enough
this is what the internet and social media is doing to us.