Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a guy thinks a woman is interested in him, most of the time she is not

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Guys in scarcity think women are interested to them by basic signs of attention, communication or just the fact that a girl might be talking to him casually.. It's because they want desperately to believe (not consciously but subconsciously) that these or this woman wants him.. Thus, they start putting thought, energy and emotion to the idea of this girl, meanwhile, this girl probably has little to no energy or thought about this man throughout her day.
Then they feel defeated when this person kinda drifts away or stops talking to them or flakes on them.

But this isnt just of guys in scarcity.. Other guys too often think that girls are showing signs of interest.. "oh she was staring at me" when in reality she was just looking at u because she has eyes and you happened to be looking at her too.. I mean, its natural for humans to look back at people we see looking at us, even if it's a guy looking at a guy. Doesn't mean shes into you bro!

How to gauge if a woman is actually interested in you:
-First analyze your life.. looka t your phone, how many women give you attention? if the answer is 1 or 0, its likely this other girl u think is showing interest probably isnt as interested as you think
-Do you have passions, goals, an interesting job, lots of friends, big family, or anything that defines you in womens heads? If the answer is no or i dont think so, i can guarantee you unless their girl is some lonely whale, she's not that interested in you
- She's actually flirting with you, talking sexual
- When you're together, she laughs at everything you say, doesn't care if u talk about yourself more or barely let her talk, she makes intense eye contact, looks at ur lips, or chest, or other parts of your body
-she touches you alot
-she offers to pay for drinks or rounds or food or activities (though this isnt a surefire sign, as friends can do this too)

Anyways.. The point of this post was.. most of you guys who are in scarcity and think a girl is interested in you should no longer be surprised when u find out that nothing comes out of it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If a woman texts you first, meets up with you and has sex with you she is interested.

If she continues texting you first after having sex and continues meeting up she remains interested.

If a woman makes it difficult to move towards sex then she isn't that into you.

If sex hasn't happened within 3-4 dates, she isn't that into you.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a good way to find out is to escalate. Building up a fantasy in your head just wastes time and leads to nothing. Whenever you want something from a girl only think about what you want from her and go get it.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
If a woman texts you first, meets up with you and has sex with you she is interested.

If she continues texting you first after having sex and continues meeting up she remains interested.

If a woman makes it difficult to move towards sex then she isn't that into you.

If sex hasn't happened within 3-4 dates, she isn't that into you.
Thanks Captain Obvious. Haha (kidding). No **** if she's having sex with you, she's into you, at least sexually. However, this does not mean shes interested in purusing a relationship with you or anything. This post was in response to posts i've seen by guys who are talking to girls who don't have much interest in them, and to guys approaching girls who they feel have interest in them to be let down or find out the girl was never as interested as they thought.. ie: guys who were leading themselves on

I think a good way to find out is to escalate. Building up a fantasy in your head just wastes time and leads to nothing. Whenever you want something from a girl only think about what you want from her and go get it.
Right on man. This is exactly what I'm getting at.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Thanks Captain Obvious. Haha (kidding). No **** if she's having sex with you, she's into you, at least sexually. However, this does not mean shes interested in purusing a relationship with you or anything. This post was in response to posts i've seen by guys who are talking to girls who don't have much interest in them, and to guys approaching girls who they feel have interest in them to be let down or find out the girl was never as interested as they thought.. ie: guys who were leading themselves on

Right on man. This is exactly what I'm getting at.
I know it's obvious but a lot of guys don't seem to understand that if a woman isn't heading towards sex with you her interest level isn't that high overall...

At the end of the day men have to force women to act which makes them to show their hand.

Escalation is a man silently letting her know that he is not there to be her friend and she either reciprocates or she makes up a myriad of excuses as to why she isn't.

Once a guy gets enough experience in doing this he can even pick up on HOW interested she is when she is interested.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would add guys who thinks a girl who is just nice and polite assume she is in to them are the same guys who thinks that every girl needs to like them. That's a huge toxic trait to have.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
I would add guys who thinks a girl who is just nice and polite assume she is in to them are the same guys who thinks that every girl needs to like them. That's a huge toxic trait to have.
Yes! This is what I'm getting at as well. It sucks to be someone like that. Sadly, I myself was like that at some point.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes! This is what I'm getting at as well. It sucks to be someone like that. Sadly, I myself was like that at some point.
We all have, that's how mostly we learned about this forum in the first place. Some time ago I just couldn't stand if a girl didn't like me, now I couldn't care fvckin less, there's always gonna be better one who will.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have different personalities and shows signs of interest in various ways. Just like men interpret those signs according to their personality, which again, varies vastly from person to person. I think this thread comes off a little cynical, and I don't really see a purpose in assuming that the majority of men misjudge a woman's interest.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys in scarcity think women are interested to them by basic signs of attention, communication or just the fact that a girl might be talking to him casually.. It's because they want desperately to believe (not consciously but subconsciously) that these or this woman wants him.. Thus, they start putting thought, energy and emotion to the idea of this girl, meanwhile, this girl probably has little to no energy or thought about this man throughout her day.
Then they feel defeated when this person kinda drifts away or stops talking to them or flakes on them.
First half of this is too harsh for new guys. Second half I agree with more, but expects too much from women
It may be harsh, but it's so true. I found myself in this position more than once in the past, even telling people I liked a chick and that we were going to get together at some point. Delusional thoughts all the way.

It's very obvious when a woman likes you. She looks you in the eyes and she smiles at you. And you have to be ready and willing to let a woman know in some way that you like her from the very first moment you meet her if you want to actually bang her.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating is not the same anymore. People use to date for love and marriage.. now days its for entertainment. Sure they may accept your dates and fvck you. But their probably doing the same thing with another guy. Always look for the NEGATIVES!!

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's telling them that if they aren't already successful with women(0-1 women in his inbox) then its unlikely they will be successful in the present or future. That is too harsh. We all start somewhere.
Men need to live in reality, not some blue pilled delusion that only exists in their head. A man who persists in that mentality will not be successful, he must move past it to start.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
He's telling them that if they aren't already successful with women(0-1 women in his inbox) then its unlikely they will be successful in the present or future. That is too harsh. We all start somewhere.
I meant that in the sense of probability.

If you're not talking to any women at all, yet you're been trying to, it says that there may be many variables and reasons as to why that is.. So out of relativity, one could assume that the chances that this one girl who may be talking to you, casually as a friend or otherwise, also does not see you with the same interest that you may believe..

Whereas with a guy who is used to girls liking him and has contact with different girls, it can be more likely, since relative to his situation and where he stands in life, its more probable.

Its not scarcity. Its playing movies of walking down the isle with her before saying high.
Its mental. It can happen to a millionaire. Awareness of it happening is everything
I don't think that is thinking a girl is interested in you. I believe that is some kind of delusion, or imagination.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A direct declaration from a woman on whatever attraction there is or not, when you are gaming her, outside of obtaining consent, to me, says that you are trying too hard and not picking up on whatever she is putting out there, on either side of attraction.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are usually pretty obvious when they are interested. The exceptions would be work or maybe a social circle. In these cases, they’re more subtle.