Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a girl tells you you don't text enough or that much

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this not the biggest **** test ever? It's really annoying and seems like its an attempt to control frame on their part.

Went on a date with this American born Korean chick a few nights ago and finally got the lay after a long bout of drinks then dinner. But one of the first things she said on our date was you dont text enough. Also mentioned i looked a bit different than my pics which isnt really true btw. Just a **** test imo to see my reaction to which i said thats funny because i was just thinking the same thing about you.

Before the date she had been texting me every morning with saying crap like she hopes i was dreaming about her and lots of emojis and stuff which i thought was moving a bit fast on her part.

After our date though she texts me saying that she definitely wants to see me again but feels i move a bit fast and is it okay if we both see other people. Whuch is hillarious. She def knew we would be having sex that night and she was the clingy one not me.

I said ofcourse, we just met eachother i would hope thats the case. I still barely even knotow you to which she liked and said okay great we are on the same page.

Now, im not even sure i actually do want to really see her again as i have 3 new dates lined up for this week already.

She was very attractive physically but is super robotic and has a somewhat phony feeling personality as well and just like most of the drones seemed proud of the fact that she cant cook and is a "foodie". She also cant carry a conversation. Only asks questions and cant expound upon topics.

The sex was just so so as far as intimacy goes but but her body was really nice. Perfect ass and veey nice feeling down there in general. But she seems a bit bi-polar and is doesnt come off as an intelligent individual in general. She is definitely very manipulate though.

Havent texted her since then 3 days ago. I figure ill just drop her unless she texts reaches out to me first. Her looks do warrant her fir potential backburner status for sure though but i feel like she is trying to suck me into her frame.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently had a date (last week) implode after sending her no texts and calling only to get the date set. She was fun and flirty on the first 10 minute intro call, then completely deal killer hostile face to face after no texts or other calls from me for only a week before the date. Bullet dodged.

No texting or extra calls at all until face time is excellent Cluster B/damaged goods radar (and personally, I don't text even then... YMMV of course). No lay is worth the risk of letting a disorder into your life in the Metoo era IMO. You and I and lots on this forum are old enough to reply with "would you rather have a grown, busy man doing real things in the world or a thirsty texty-boy trying to blow sunshine up your ass?" Grats on closing while maintaining your frame! Needless to say I didn't close, but this was one time I was glad not to.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This will probably go against the grain here but american-born asian women are generally phony, super trendy and shallow as F while still being somewhat robotic compared to other american ethnicities. She's insecure, needy (hence the texting lament) and probably conflicted culturally.

Backburn the B but keep a short, short leash. Play her game if you really want the P again but be prepared to cut bait before you get attached in the slightest.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This will probably go against the grain here but american-born asian women are generally phony, super trendy and shallow as F while still being somewhat robotic compared to other american ethnicities. She's insecure, needy (hence the texting lament) and probably conflicted culturally.

Backburn the B but keep a short, short leash. Play her game if you really want the P again but be prepared to cut bait before you get attached in the slightest.

Agreed. American born Asian women seem to be messed up in the head big time compared to their ethnic counterparts. Incredibly shallow as well.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently had a date (last week) implode after sending her no texts and calling only to get the date set. She was fun and flirty on the first 10 minute intro call, then completely deal killer hostile face to face after no texts or other calls from me for only a week before the date. Bullet dodged.

No texting or extra calls at all until face time is excellent Cluster B/damaged goods radar (and personally, I don't text even then... YMMV of course). No lay is worth the risk of letting a disorder into your life in the Metoo era IMO. You and I and lots on this forum are old enough to reply with "would you rather have a grown, busy man doing real things in the world or a thirsty texty-boy trying to blow sunshine up your ass?" Grats on closing while maintaining your frame! Needless to say I didn't close, but this was one time I was glad not to.

Yeah the overkill on texting is crazy. I get very annoyed by it unless i really know that person well and even then it can be annoying.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I follow what AMS teaches which is after sex there's no more pursuing on my part.

You told us already that she's crazy and you ain't trying to make her your gf so what's the problem? Just keep getting more sex out of her until you get tired then dump her. Wait till she reaches out again and invite her over to your place for wine no date.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I follow what AMS teaches which is after sex there's no more pursuing on my part.

You told us already that she's crazy and you ain't trying to make her your gf so what's the problem? Just keep getting more sex out of her until you get tired then dump her. Wait till she reaches out again and invite her over to your place for wine no date.
This is my plan. Just wait until she reaches out first again.

magevis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently got some an 18 year old's number from cold approach on the street and called her after 2 days. The 15 minute converstion was seemingly good and towards the end she asked why I had taken 2 days to reach out.
My response was quite vague but insinuated that I had been busy. I didn't ask her out on the call since she said she was out of town for a while.
I called again a few days after that. No answer. A week after that no answer. Go figure

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently got some an 18 year old's number from cold approach on the street and called her after 2 days. The 15 minute converstion was seemingly good and towards the end she asked why I had taken 2 days to reach out.
My response was quite vague but insinuated that I had been busy. I didn't ask her out on the call since she said she was out of town for a while. I called again a few days after that. No answer. A week after that no answer. Go figure
I'm impressed that a 33 year old got an 18 year old's number from street game. Well played!

If a woman indicates she's traveling during the next 7-14 days, there's no point in the ask out. Relationships are best developed when one person isn't traveling. Both people need a big block of time in their home cities. That's true whether the woman is 18, 28, or 35.

I'm surprised that you were able to get an 18 year old to have a phone conversation. Getting women to have phone conversations earlier on in the seduction process is rare.

No reasons to send texts other than to set dates. Same with calls. In the early 2010s, I was starting to find it to be too difficult to have phone calls with women in the early stages, so texting became more common.

I am a big believer in doing as little texting as possible.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's only a manipulative move by her to manipulate you into actually texting her more and more (if you're stupid enough to do that), and only to get ignored by her eventually. She's butthurt that you didn't "chase" her (like many other simps out there) by texting her everyday, so she pulled that sh!tty move. Don't get tricked by it.

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's only a manipulative move by her to manipulate you into actually texting her more and more (if you're stupid enough to do that), and only to get ignored by her eventually. She's butthurt that you didn't "chase" her (like many other simps out there) by texting her everyday, so she pulled that sh!tty move. Don't get tricked by it.

Yep. This 100 percent. You put into words whats i was trying to say perfectly. The truth is she is not nearly as high quality as a catch as me so i refuse to chase anyone let alone her. Her career sucks and family situation suck she is like a walking drone. Hilarious how these simple tramps get big egos from all their orbiters.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
Why does it have to be manipulative? It's something friends say to each other too. I've had female friends of mine tell me sht.

I think most dudes are super naive.. They can't tell when a girl isn't crazy about them and then make up these different coping mechanisms of telling themselves someone is manipulative, or a bi.tch or playing with them. It's weak ways of thinking.

Dude's also thinkthat if a girl hass sex with them that they girl is in someway obligated to anything towards them.. To me this is funny because unless you guys are together, why would you even care what they tell you if its trivial sht like this?

If a girl is manipulative, you shouldn't even be bothering with her, let alone coming here to tell us about it.. You would KNOW and should be smart enough to not deal with her anymore.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does it have to be manipulative? It's something friends say to each other too. I've had female friends of mine tell me sht.

I think most dudes are super naive.. They can't tell when a girl isn't crazy about them and then make up these different coping mechanisms of telling themselves someone is manipulative, or a bi.tch or playing with them. It's weak ways of thinking.

Dude's also thinkthat if a girl hass sex with them that they girl is in someway obligated to anything towards them.. To me this is funny because unless you guys are together, why would you even care what they tell you if its trivial sht like this?

If a girl is manipulative, you shouldn't even be bothering with her, let alone coming here to tell us about it.. You would KNOW and should be smart enough to not deal with her anymore.
But if a girl is telling him he doesn't text that much, doesn't that mean she likes him and wants him to text more? I don't see how that's a sign she isn't interested.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

We are talking about women in general...their thinking and strategies/motivations and you sound naive asf and just ready to blindly hate. The girl was love bombing me prior to meeting then saying i dont text her enough. I have encountered this before as well. A certain type of woman does this. It's like they are trying to create a yo yo affect with you.

All women are manipulative. Every single one. Even the "nice" ones. Its encoded in their DNA. Besides keeping her as a backburner for sex, I could care less about this one girl man. I got dates lined up on the daily just about. Got one tonight who already just agreed to meet me in the lobby then go up to my room. But keep making assumptions.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

My response was quite vague but insinuated that I had been busy. I didn't ask her out on the call since she said she was out of town for a while.
I called again a few days after that. No answer. A week after that no answer. Go figure
If both of you keep following the old outdated advice on this forum of texting or calling only to set up the date and to wait to hit them up after getting the number, then both of you will continue to fail. It's 2021 and women have a short attention span and have plenty of other men after them. You need to text here and there up until the date to build comfort and hold attraction. You also need hit them up the following evening after getting the number. Nowadays, you strike while the iron is hot. I've been on 100s of dates and have experimented doing things both ways.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
We are talking about women in general...their thinking and strategies/motivations and you sound naive asf and just ready to blindly hate. The girl was love bombing me prior to meeting then saying i dont text her enough. I have encountered this before as well. A certain type of woman does this. It's like they are trying to create a yo yo affect with you.

All women are manipulative. Every single one. Even the "nice" ones. Its encoded in their DNA. Besides keeping her as a backburner for sex, I could care less about this one girl man. I got dates lined up on the daily just about. Got one tonight who already just agreed to meet me in the lobby then go up to my room. But keep making assumptions.
Trust me, I am far from naive. I've been lucky enough to date more than just a few women in my time. The girl was love bombing you? So why are you even bothering with her then? It seems like you are th eone who's naive here. To think "all women are manipulative" is just being in victim mentality, and a sign of weakness. I'm sorry man It's no offense to you-- its just the truth. Manipulate is a strong word. All humans are manipulative to an extent.. You make it seem like all women are malicious which is victimhood.

Then you end your comments trying to prove something to us by saying " I could care less abou this girl, i got more dates with women lined up daily".. It just doesn't add up dude. You should stop playing victim. You said this girl is manipulative and that all girls are manipulative, yet then you want to not care about this one, after seeming like you care so much, now you have other girls. what baout them? are they going to manipulate you too? Everything you are saying is makign you look weak.

Boss up or get bossed around. <--- thats the name of the game

The real way I see it is this girl isn't the type to want to see you often. Girls can be introverted.. they might want to text while they're not with you.. Not everything is a sh.t test .or manipulation. Not every girl is going to want to see you 24/7. Some like texting , talking on the phone and all that bull.sht

It really sounds like you're being like an anxious dog waiting to see her again , probably glancing at your phone multiple times a day, worried if she's just playing around with your emotions.

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me, I am far from naive. I've been lucky enough to date more than just a few women in my time. The girl was love bombing you? So why are you even bothering with her then? It seems like you are th eone who's naive here. To think "all women are manipulative" is just being in victim mentality, and a sign of weakness. I'm sorry man It's no offense to you-- its just the truth. Manipulate is a strong word. All humans are manipulative to an extent.. You make it seem like all women are malicious which is victimhood.

Then you end your comments trying to prove something to us by saying " I could care less abou this girl, i got more dates with women lined up daily".. It just doesn't add up dude. You should stop playing victim. You said this girl is manipulative and that all girls are manipulative, yet then you want to not care about this one, after seeming like you care so much, now you have other girls. what baout them? are they going to manipulate you too? Everything you are saying is makign you look weak.

Boss up or get bossed around. <--- thats the name of the game

The real way I see it is this girl isn't the type to want to see you often. Girls can be introverted.. they might want to text while they're not with you.. Not everything is a sh.t test .or manipulation. Not every girl is going to want to see you 24/7. Some like texting , talking on the phone and all that bull.sht

It really sounds like you're being like an anxious dog waiting to see her again , probably glancing at your phone multiple times a day, worried if she's just playing around with your emotions.
Once again there you go with assumptions. I am not anxious at all about that girl. My mind is already on the next one i am seeing tonight and juggling the fact my friend is coming out to visit tonight as well and might need a place to crash. I am here to bang new women every day. Stop projecting your insecurities already. You come off as a ***** in general who is just ready to passively aggressively go after someone. Am done replying to you and taking your bait.

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If both of you keep following the old outdated advice on this forum of texting or calling only to set up the date and to wait to hit them up after getting the number, then both of you will continue to fail. It's 2021 and women have a short attention span and have plenty of other men after them. You need to text here and there up until the date to build comfort and hold attraction. You also need hit them up the following evening after getting the number. Nowadays, you strike while the iron is hot. I've been on 100s of dates and have experimented doing things both ways.

I agree that there is definitely a fine balance to it as long as you maintain frame.