when a girl tells you that she likes someone

nyc123

Don Juan
Reaction score
a girl told me that she was in love with another person. I badgered her about it and she took a while to say that he wasnt from our school. she also said that she would tell me who it was later and ask me for advice. lol wtf...

you think she was telling the truth? i thought it was me. honestly lol.
in the past every girl that tried telling me that they liked someone, only mentioned it bc they liked me. so is she lying?

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the same inclination of girl told me she was in love with this guy. First I thought she was in love with me and trying to pretend to be in love with someone else but when I asked her who, she took no time to supply me the name of the person. She even took a picture of the person in secrecy and use it as a background on her laptop. The thing is they work together at the same lab. The problem is the guy does not know anything and besides, the guy is shy. The girl is a bit bushful as well.

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Reaction score
She really likes somebody else. So when she brings that **** up again be like "I don't give a fukk, if it aint about I dont wanna hear it"

nighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
My EX girl did that all the time.

She told me stuff like, that guy is so cool he could get any girl he whant.

I don't know if it was some kind of test. Or if she really ment it.
I think it was some kind of mental abuse game. To se if i cared.

But that girl was suffering from borderline disorder. So i would not consider
her as a normal girl. But she often told me stuff like that, and the guys
she pointed at was just geeks in my mind. So i did not get jelous.
But now afterwards i understand she probadly sleept with all of them.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend that always says stuff like that, like oh look at his muscles, he is sexy, think i should talk to him? It reall freaked me out, but since she was a friend i took it more seriously.

DXX

Don Juan
Reaction score
just turn it all into a joke and say something smartass like "hey, u wanna do me a favour. Go talk to him 4 me and find out if he has a boyfriend" or w/e u can come up with

It shows that u aren't jealous and it will make her laugh. IMO its all BS designed to test ur jealousy

Chase12

Don Juan
Reaction score
heh... i remember this friend telling this girl ,that i was kinda interested in ,if she liked me.. she said NO rite there in my face... 2 months later we ended up as friends with benefits cuz neither of us wants a relationship since we see each other every day (same school)

so i'd doubt any girl would tell u shes in love with u, or likes in ur face