Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a girl says she's asexual

mbc0029

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was chatting with a girl online while playing chess. She said she was asexual. I don't believe her.

My question is: When a girl says she's asexual, is she lying?

mbc0029

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it truly matter? It means she isn't interested in you sexually, at a minimum. It possible shes lying, but again does it matter?
Good point.

Also, I've had a girl use the lesbian rejection.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Possibly, but I think it's more likely that she has pelvic floor imbalances or hormone issues - I'd wager neither of which have been checked.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just another strategy built on identity. I know a guy who claims this. I think it's just a way to get attention w/o putting in the effort required for romantic relationships. I mean maybe some people are hormone deficient but they must be in a small minority.

mbc0029

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just another strategy built on identity. I know a guy who claims this. I think it's just a way to get attention w/o putting in the effort required for romantic relationships. I mean maybe some people are hormone deficient but they must be in a small minority.
It could be identity and attention mixed with rejection and lying. It's complicated I guess lol

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was chatting with a girl online while playing chess. She said she was asexual. I don't believe her.

I feel like I've met and talked to a girl who claimed to be that way. All I can ascertain for now is that she has ideas on relationships that she cannot reconcile, probably some ideas she can't accept and would rather ignore, probably cognitive dissonance with her learned values; hence, she often acts weird about dating and sex. She's basically a gray area.

I'll ask again: what do you want? Answer that first.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go meet women in the real world. It's weird AF to meet women playing chess online as a 32 year old man. It actually doesn't matter whether or not she's telling the truth or lying.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go meet women in the real world. It's weird AF to meet women playing chess online as a 32 year old man. It actually doesn't matter whether or not she's telling the truth or lying.
Agree. I am a fervent chess player, and yet I've never even thought about chatting up my opponent because it's a picture of a woman. I'd probably think its a dude with a picture of a girl.

And even if you do, i wonder how the convo even gets there.
99% of everything that is self-proclaimed by a woman about herself is pure BULLSH!T by default. They mean nothing, thus you shouldn't be bothered to try to figure out what they mean.
This. Every man should know that. This is how (stupid) men believe it when she says she only likes xyz types of men , or that she is a "firm believer " of perfect love and all that bs.

These men are dumbfounded when they see that particular woman do the EXACT opposite of what she told him. Level 1 example is how she ends up with a " azzhole" while she told you she wants to be treated nicely.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mantra is that if people tell you who they are, believe them, until their actions prove otherwise.

BTW I love chess, at one time I held the rank of Master, but that was 20 years ago and I no longer actively compete... I only play now for fun, but when I was in Yugoslavia (mid-90s) I participated in a UN tournament and won against hundreds of plays from a couple dozen different countries. I used to be VERY good. I can say with absolute certainly that I have never engaged in a conversation with another player when I was playing a serious game, and the only time I actually talked to the other player was when I was actively teaching someone on how to get better. Certainly sexual orientation never came up as a topic. If someone had tried to do this with me, I would chalk it up to an attempt by the other player to distract me and likely never would have even noticed it. When you get into the zone, you are so busy in beginning of the game to get the right sequence down, and understanding where if your opponent broke sequence, how that might give you an advantage in the end game... and when you get to the end game... you are too busy thinking so far ahead you do not have any room for anything that would distract you.

The moral of this story is... never let anything anyone 'says' distract from your purpose.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mantra is that if people tell you who they are, believe them, until their actions prove otherwise.

BTW I love chess, at one time I held the rank of Master, but that was 20 years ago and I no longer actively compete... I only play now for fun, but when I was in Yugoslavia (mid-90s) I participated in a UN tournament and won against hundreds of plays from a couple dozen different countries. I used to be VERY good. I can say with absolute certainly that I have never engaged in a conversation with another player when I was playing a serious game, and the only time I actually talked to the other player was when I was actively teaching someone on how to get better. Certainly sexual orientation never came up as a topic. If someone had tried to do this with me, I would chalk it up to an attempt by the other player to distract me and likely never would have even noticed it. When you get into the zone, you are so busy in beginning of the game to get the right sequence down, and understanding where if your opponent broke sequence, how that might give you an advantage in the end game... and when you get to the end game... you are too busy thinking so far ahead you do not have any room for anything that would distract you.

The moral of this story is... never let anything anyone 'says' distract from your purpose.
My max rating was 2000, now I fell back to 1800, still beating 2300 rated players every now and then. Never got lessons tho. Any advice?

Again, i wonder how this particular thing came up in a conversation during a chess match. A real bummer, thinking you "gamed" an "intellectual " woman only to hear she "doesn't have a p00sy" haha.