“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

When a girl phones (and she has ALWAYS comunicated via a messaging APP) is it an IOI (indicator of interest)?

Questionitall

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Messages
19
Reaction score
18
Age
44
Please advice.

She has always messaged but she phoned me for the first time (and I think the reason for her call was not even necessary).

She was my manager at a language school I worked at and phoned to ask if I would ever want to sub. if she happened to need me (I recently left the language school after working there full time).

She could have sent a message through the app (always did this before).

Thanks!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Is this even relevant to be a thread? Not making fun of you but in my opinion it really doesn't matter on where and how she contacts me. The real question is is she showing sings of interest in RL
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,091
Lmao...you must really have no options to be even worried about this OP.

If you want to know invite her out in person and see what happens and you will get your answer.
 
Top