Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a girl never initiates the contact...

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's crude at any age. Just like wearing speedos. But that's not the point.

Oh shyt I just realized I'm debating the crudity of speedos with an aussie.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
It's crude at any age. Just like wearing speedos. But that's not the point.

Oh shyt I just realized I'm debating the crudity of speedos with an aussie.
Yeah its crude but ,crude or not, that kind of behavior is what 21 year olds do and will probably continue to do because it works for them .
It is kind of like their music. They like it, dance to it and continue to buy it.
It is primitive and crude but it fits their stage of development

Those speedos ? Ha ha .
Where I live they are seem to be compulsory...:down:

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason it seems to work for Muscle Expert is that women are more prone to want sex with muscular guys anyway (see http://www.reuters.com/article/oddlyEnoughNews/idUSEIC04599320070710). I'm thinking it's not his M.O. that's actually at work here as it's more likely the sexual appeal his physique has. The dude's a body builder.

But the O.P. may not share that attribute. Dry humping her, for him, may not be the way to go.

LittleBigOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, i could not resist myself and asked her to come over tomorrow. She responded quick to agree but told me she can't make it too long because she has to work on sunday. For me no problem because i go on holiday that day. Now, two things:
- I want to take things to another level, at least making out. Any tips to create a situation to make out or is it better to just move in?

- Shall i call her on her lack of initiating contact?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definite "no" to your question about calling her out. That's hugely insecure.

As to your other question - I feel like I could give you all the tips in the world - music, lighting, conversation, kino - but it won't do much until you recalibrate your mindset.

You need to play a role with her, and be the big, terrifying, intimidating bad boy that will make her 'gina tingle. She is the soft, harmless, little bunny rabbit and she's waiting for you to pounce, to borrow from Swingers.

For you, taking things to another level should be nearly without meaning. You grab her and kiss her and don't worry about the repercussions. But first you must BE the man, in your mind, and in hers.

I know this all sounds vague, but work on these things: Be playful, keep a sexual undertone going, stare her down, touch her voluntarily (appropriately), and get her to play into your hands. Do not be worried about the outcome. But do move things in the direction YOU want to take them.

Reaction score
Crude? WTF am I supposed to do? Write her poetry? Sing for her? Play my guitar? Rub her feet? Cook her dinner?

F*ck that!

Yes, my muscles help my game out big time. Pretty good motivation to build some muscle no?