Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a girl is too good to be true

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have any of you guys ever had a woman that is just too damn good to be true?

Just wondering because for some reason I just can't seem to relax and accept that she is actually an amazing girl.

Perhaps it is just because I am so used of americaned hors that My gut instincts are telling me there is some bull**** going on I have yet to figureout.

I mean this hot latino girl is madly in love with me. She says it all the time and even her actions say the same. The problem is that when she says "I love you" it doesn't do much more for me. I need physical interaction with her to develop those kinds of feelings. Words just don't move me. I think this is because I have moved so far away from being desperate (thanks to this site) that I'm almost not wanting what I used to desire so much. Basically, all the things that your typical AFC goes mad about not having I have. I just can't accept it.

Anyway, just wondering if any of you know what I'm talking about .

Right now I'm thinking of puting this girl to the test and letting her prove it to me. On the other hand, I might just do nothing and stop thinking about my chiquita.

Reaction score
believe it or not, unlike what these women haters say, if u FEEL love for a girl who u find perfect in a non oneitis way, then u should pursue it and stop worrying and analyzing

Reaction score
If she is a virgin there may be hope - if not, then you are just the next pimp in line!!!

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About the title...no such thing.

I have so many friends that hype the **** out of chicks. They aren't ****. Act accordingly.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
If she is a virgin there may be hope - if not, then you are just the next pimp in line!!!
only one other coc-k in her one time only. that was several years ago too.

maybe thats what I can't accept

Reaction score
00Kevin said:

Why is it that "good" girls always have had "only one" penis? Virginity is absolute - "one" penis is not - for this cannot be proven - but we do know her mindset!!! No such thing as a "good" hor!!! BUT, some make allowances!!!

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flabbergasped? said:
About the title...no such thing.

I have so many friends that hype the **** out of chicks. They aren't ****. Act accordingly.
yeah very true. no one is perfect.

the problem is that I can love this girl. I don't really have any reasons not too. I also don't have a problem being with her.

I just can't respond so fast. This crazy girl wets my knee before I can even take her bra off! I mean she is so crazy about me that I have to force her to calm down. I have to tell her to stop so I make love to her at my pace.

She is a wild rabbit and me... well I'm like a bear taking his lazy ass time.

Maybe I just don't know how to deal with latina girls.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow. LMS dude, you've got some serious problems. Why is it that you hold women to such high standards? Isn't this another way of putting the pvssy on a pedestal?

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
00Kevin said:

Multiply that by 3... Didn't you fvckers learn anything in college? ;)

Reaction score
lebRambo said:
wow. LMS dude, you've got some serious problems. Why is it that you hold women to such high standards? Isn't this another way of putting the pvssy on a pedestal?
It is the mindset that dictates the action!! The hor is corrupted physically because her mind is corrupt!! It is the corrupted mind that that must change to prevent her physical corruption!!! Has her mind changed??? NO!!!!!! I can guarantee you that she will have sex again with one who is not her husband!!

ookevin - don't think that you are special - this will lead to infactuation and then reality will become blurred!!!

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lebRambo said:
I don't put women in high standards at all. I mean I know how to spot a dirty f-cuken hor and trust me if you have read my other posts you would know that I don't do that.

When I rationalize this girl she is too good to be true. The problem is that can't even begin to think of her as anything more then all the other girls I know. I just can't show this girl any more value dispite the fact that I think she might (just this one girl) deserve a little more.

Perhaps this post should be in the mature forum. It might make more sense there since most guys there are looking for a great girl to be serious with.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be a man, and just fvck her already... who gives a sh1t if she loves you or not.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
It is the mindset that dictates the action!! The hor is corrupted physically because her mind is corrupt!! It is the corrupted mind that that must change to prevent her physical corruption!!! Has her mind changed??? NO!!!!!! I can guarantee you that she will have sex again with one who is not her husband!!

ookevin - don't think that you are special - this will lead to infactuation and then reality will become blurred!!!
what I didn't say is that I have very high standards and currently I am looking for a great girl who is my match physically, mentally, emotionally, and spirtually. This girl hasn't failed me in that regard so far.

As for her mindset she felt so bad about that one time that she went to the priest to confess her sin. Trust me this girls mindset is correct in this regard. I mean at least she realizes the sin of what she did. I have a lot of respect for her in that regard. In fact that is the only situation where I would consider loving a non-virgin. (I'm sure most of you won't understand that)

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play the Game said:
Be a man, and just fvck her already... who gives a sh1t if she loves you or not.

The problem is that I want to love her

Also ****ing many girls doesn't make you a man.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just fvckin around man. That's what my dumbass friends next door would say. :D
They're Alpha to the EXTREME..... HOOOOAH!

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play the Game said:
I was just fvckin around man. That's what my dumbass friends next door would say. :D
They're Alpha to the EXTREME..... HOOOOAH!
lol

Infraction

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the **** will you test her?
Dude, you say she is in love with you and you can't belive it.
Maybe it is because you don't feel worthy?

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls like being #2 in a relationship, It's a fact. It gives em something to strive for... So yeah go ahead and give her some test if you want too.
But i agree with the above poster, i think deep down you have some insecurities.
Fear of abandonment and rejection?

I think you're testing her to see if she will leave you, because you can't handle it once you "attach" yourself to her.
Your problem is you're always getting attached and hurt and you fear she won't love you back like all the other girls before her. Am i right?

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just relax. This girl is obviously into you. SHE HAS A HIGH INTEREST LEVEL which I feel is one of the most important factors in a healthy relationship. She is obviously crazy about you. My best advice would just be yourself. Good girls are pretty rare these days. Don't just throw it away.