"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

When a girl is attracted to you, she becomes logical?

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
Hi guys

I don't know if I am right but I have noticed this a lot.

When a girl is attracted to you, she becomes logical. For example, if today I tell a girl "merry christmas"
if she is not attracted to me, she will say "thank you" - not a logical response
but if she is attracted to me, she will say "it already passed" - logical response, it's not christmas any more.

this is just one example. I have noticed over and over again, if she is being logical, that means she is attracted to me. By logical I don't mean reasonable. I mean the literal meaning of the word logical. today is not christmas, I am saying merry christmas,the logical part of her brain says "it's not christmas any more"

or am I wrong?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Hi guys

I don't know if I am right but I have noticed this a lot.

When a girl is attracted to you, she becomes logical. For example, if today I tell a girl "merry christmas"
if she is not attracted to me, she will say "thank you" - not a logical response
but if she is attracted to me, she will say "it already passed" - logical response, it's not christmas any more.

this is just one example. I have noticed over and over again, if she is being logical, that means she is attracted to me. By logical I don't mean reasonable. I mean the literal meaning of the word logical. today is not christmas, I am saying merry christmas,the logical part of her brain says "it's not christmas any more"

or am I wrong?
That's a hell of an observations. In the first case she said what she was supposed to say. In the second case she analyzed and thought about it. Give more examples.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
I think the correct word is "rational."

People in general tend to buy first with emotion, then rationalize it afterwards. If she's sold on you, she will rationalize things associated with you.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
An excellent observation, one that I have just started thinking about.

The non-rational response, "Thank you", is "social Teflon" designed to make you slip off and away from her. It gets rid of you.

But if she's attracted, she wants there to be "social friction" which you both can use to gain a foothold onto further interaction.

I honestly thought I was alone in thinking of this, and am glad that other guys are thinking of it too.
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
if today I tell a girl "merry christmas"

if she is not attracted to me, she will say "thank you" - not a logical response
but if she is attracted to me, she will say "it already passed" - logical response, it's not christmas any more.

if she is being logical, that means she is attracted to me. By logical I don't mean reasonable. I mean the literal meaning of the word logical. today is not christmas, I am saying merry christmas,the logical part of her brain says "it's not christmas any more"
You mean she becomes literal, not logical.

If I told a girl ”Merry Christmas” and she said “it already passed.”, I wouldn’t consider that to mean she wanted to rip off my clothes and make sweet love to me.

That’s not a good response, that’s more like “you are an idiot, wake up.”

In my experience, if a woman is attracted, she initiates.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
You mean she becomes literal, not logical.

If I told a girl ”Merry Christmas” and she said “it already passed.”, I wouldn’t consider that to mean she wanted to rip off my clothes and make sweet love to me.

That’s not a good response, that’s more like “you are an idiot, wake up.”

In my experience, if a woman is attracted, she initiates.
He was saying he noticed that with females who are into him. I assume that means they have sex regularly.
 

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
He was saying he noticed that with females who are into him. I assume that means they have sex regularly.
no, I am talking about cold approaches. If I tell her "merry christmas" and she says "thank you" that means she will not give me her number. if she says something logical like "christmas is not until december" I end up getting her number
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
no, I am talking about cold approaches. If I tell her "merry christmas" and she says "thank you" that means she will not give me her number. if she says something logical like "christmas is not until december" I end up getting her number
It dont mean nothing unless shes hooking it up. I get most women who double take phone numbers.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
No, it means she sees something of value of him, she took time to process it, to create a true statement, she wants to prove to him...
true = yes

follow this up with:
"yes, thats right... and the sky is always blue above the clouds, isnt that right?"
yes = true

anything you tell her to do or think after this = yes

(this is simple hypnosis/NLP)
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
This is a very strange way of thinking.

I thought saying thanks or thank you was common courtesy.
If she says thank you after I hold the door for her, does that mean she's interested in me? WHAT???
I can't wrap my mind around this.

I usually tell people to go f*ck themselves if they have bad manners or behave in an inconsiderate manner towards me.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top