“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

When A Girl IMs You?

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
100
Location
USA- Always improving my game
I know it's a bad idea to talk to girls on AIM. Hence I haven't been on much all summer, but tonight I went on just to talk to some of my guy friends who I hadn't talked to from school and when I went out to dinner I put on my away message. So about an hour and a half later I came home and about 5 girls had IM'ed me. I didn't respond initially and they all IMd me when they saw I was back. I kept the convo's short though. :cool:

But in the future, when I see a girl has IMed me while I'm away should I IM her back?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
Hell yeah. Even if you don't know her IM her. Find random poeple on the internet and IM them. Try and seduce them. Hold convos wit them. It'll help your convo skills. Especcially wit random poepl. As for just girls yeah. Just like real or phone talking. Sure real life is better. But If your creative IMing can be almost as good. Specially since you have smilies and can tell actions. Read Speed seduction and enforce It into a text form. And focus on them as much as you can. Talk about feelings and fluff talk. Build rapport. And always use it as a way to see them tommarow and get tehm to wanna talk to you tommarow. But if you see her a lot in the day keep the convo short.
 

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
333
Reaction score
3
Location
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
It depends on your age too. Darkfalcon is pretty young so it's natural for people his age to just IM back. I don't talk on AIM a lot, (because I'm out actually doing MORE than talking :rolleyes: ) maybe once every 2 weeks and when I get on, I try to give the ladies something to remember :cool:

From how you describe it, you seem to be handling things exactly how it's supposed to be :)
 

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
Originally posted by NEWBIE101
I know it's a bad idea to talk to girls on AIM. Hence I haven't been on much all summer, but tonight I went on just to talk to some of my guy friends who I hadn't talked to from school and when I went out to dinner I put on my away message. So about an hour and a half later I came home and about 5 girls had IM'ed me. I didn't respond initially and they all IMd me when they saw I was back. I kept the convo's short though. :cool:

But in the future, when I see a girl has IMed me while I'm away should I IM her back?
I know the guys here say it is a bad idea to talk to girls on IM, but I don't agree with that 100%... I definitely don't think that DJing over the internet really works, but if they IM you for some reason you can atleast respond quickly. You don't have to get into a big conversation or anything... Not responding to someone's IM is just rude, I don't think it's a "technique". There is a good point about not initiating stuff on IM, but hey, if someone says HI, say HI back.
 

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
396
Reaction score
0
Well to tell you the truth I was so seriously shy around girls that I had no idea what to do or say. But for the past 2 years chatting on im's and in rooms has made it allot easier for me, I just to go up a girl in public and talk to them about anything, paratice onlinne has made it so I can just talk to atractive women like they are normal people, and has made me more at ease socialy. In fact Iam on yahoo instant messager talking to a girl from school, as I type this.:D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top