Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When A Girl IMs You?

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it's a bad idea to talk to girls on AIM. Hence I haven't been on much all summer, but tonight I went on just to talk to some of my guy friends who I hadn't talked to from school and when I went out to dinner I put on my away message. So about an hour and a half later I came home and about 5 girls had IM'ed me. I didn't respond initially and they all IMd me when they saw I was back. I kept the convo's short though. :cool:

But in the future, when I see a girl has IMed me while I'm away should I IM her back?

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah. Even if you don't know her IM her. Find random poeple on the internet and IM them. Try and seduce them. Hold convos wit them. It'll help your convo skills. Especcially wit random poepl. As for just girls yeah. Just like real or phone talking. Sure real life is better. But If your creative IMing can be almost as good. Specially since you have smilies and can tell actions. Read Speed seduction and enforce It into a text form. And focus on them as much as you can. Talk about feelings and fluff talk. Build rapport. And always use it as a way to see them tommarow and get tehm to wanna talk to you tommarow. But if you see her a lot in the day keep the convo short.

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
It depends on your age too. Darkfalcon is pretty young so it's natural for people his age to just IM back. I don't talk on AIM a lot, (because I'm out actually doing MORE than talking :rolleyes: ) maybe once every 2 weeks and when I get on, I try to give the ladies something to remember :cool:

From how you describe it, you seem to be handling things exactly how it's supposed to be :)

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NEWBIE101
I know it's a bad idea to talk to girls on AIM. Hence I haven't been on much all summer, but tonight I went on just to talk to some of my guy friends who I hadn't talked to from school and when I went out to dinner I put on my away message. So about an hour and a half later I came home and about 5 girls had IM'ed me. I didn't respond initially and they all IMd me when they saw I was back. I kept the convo's short though. :cool:

But in the future, when I see a girl has IMed me while I'm away should I IM her back?
I know the guys here say it is a bad idea to talk to girls on IM, but I don't agree with that 100%... I definitely don't think that DJing over the internet really works, but if they IM you for some reason you can atleast respond quickly. You don't have to get into a big conversation or anything... Not responding to someone's IM is just rude, I don't think it's a "technique". There is a good point about not initiating stuff on IM, but hey, if someone says HI, say HI back.

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well to tell you the truth I was so seriously shy around girls that I had no idea what to do or say. But for the past 2 years chatting on im's and in rooms has made it allot easier for me, I just to go up a girl in public and talk to them about anything, paratice onlinne has made it so I can just talk to atractive women like they are normal people, and has made me more at ease socialy. In fact Iam on yahoo instant messager talking to a girl from school, as I type this.:D