Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a girl has a boyfriend....

Heretolearn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys do if a girl has a boyfriend.

All the girls I might be interested in taking out have boyfriends. When I ask them to meet up they generally resist my flirting then finally say I have a boyfriend but would love to meet up (lunch or go to the beach or something). I used to not care, flirt my butt off and let them make the choice, some I would have fun with and I would end up with.

After my recent pain (see my recent threads) I have re-evaluated that philosophy. Hence, what is the 'best' most mature thing to say and why.

background
----------------

Some of you guys will know my woes from my previous threads (summary: had life shattered by woman, realised I am not the person I want to be nor living the life I want)

Perhaps from this I have bad karma. I have had three main relationships in my life (4 years, 1 year and 2 years (started when I was 18) (gaps of months in between).

The first two girls had boyfriends one about a week and the other around 5 years.

I now realise I am serving out my karma...........

Reaction score
Next:

There are so many attractive single girls out there. Let the guy kill his own relationship. Its only a matter of time. Wait it out next find something else before you know it she will be free. You really want to be exclusive with a girl that will stray from home... or stray on you.. Fuk that.

I dont know why guys go for sloppy 2nd's, why waste your time. Too much work for such a little reward but hey if thats what you want go for it. Just dont get your ass kicked in the process

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a good idea to try to date girls with boyfriends.

However, if you insist on it, I'll tell ya some ideal scenarios that'll get ya some play.

1. The girl is in a long distance relationship.
2. The girl admits to you that she's cheated on this bf or a bf in her past.
3. She complains about her bf and gets specific about certain things he does that she hates. You can capitalize on what he's not doing and do it for her.
4. She accepts when you ask her to your place to drink some alcohol and watch a movie.

It's bad karma if you choose to bang another dude's girl. (I'm guilty of it myself, so I've got something coming my way soon enough =\ )

Reaction score
Originally posted by ER!C L!VE

1. The girl is in a long distance relationship.
2. The girl admits to you that she's cheated on this bf or a bf in her past.
3. She complains about her bf and gets specific about certain things he does that she hates. You can capitalize on what he's not doing and do it for her.
4. She accepts when you ask her to your place to drink some alcohol and watch a movie.
Those are all signs of a failing relationship. Give it time and she will be single. And OMFG if my girl did #4... It would be over so fast her head would spin.

#4 is how ive bedded a number of girls with ease.

Like i said give it time, nothing lasts forever you can count on this. Go find other game and keep your eye on her. When shes single move in for the kill. Don't bother if shes got another boy. Thats just asking for trouble. Especially if she rebounds back to him after being with you. Your the one thats gonna get played playa.

Heretolearn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good replies.

In my experience, I got bored with the girls who 'came with me'. They did not really like me but just jumped from a sinking ship, or so I feel. They told me they loved me and all that but I did not believe them.

I agree that in this cirucmstance you say no, clearly explain that it is because she is in a relationship now.

Maybe stay in sporadic contact if you must via email but nothing close.

If there is anything I have learnt from my past it is to invest your time in yourself as only this is a guaranteed return!