Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a girl asks "what are you doing?"

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
as you're trying to initiate kino and escalate to sex, how do you respond?

I pussied out the other day when a chick asked me this. We were watching a movie in her bedroom and I started to explore her body with my hands when I was hit with the question.

Now, I know you pay more attention to a females actions and not her words. A girl doesn't invite a guy into her bedroom not expecting something sexual happening.

So, what should have been a alpha response?

goldStandard

Don Juan
Reaction score
It happened a few times to me as well. I'm 25 and when I was 23 I was dating a chick who was 3 years older than me.

On the FIRST DAY we met, I remember when she invited me to her place @ 1AM! and On top of that she brought me into her room and started bringing out kama sutra books. I took that as a sign that she wanted to mess around. When I went in for the first kiss she denied me. 2 weeks later we ended up having sex.

So for your question - "what would an alpha do?"

First of all I have a question for you. You said you "were exploring her body". Does that mean you grabbed a breast, or going in for a private area? Or were you simple just caressing her back?

Kino is the ultimate test on if shes interested in you, HOWEVER she may also playing mind games to see if you would be awkward or to see how YOU would respond.

My answer to you - From my own experience, Kino only fails if you make the touchy feeling awkward. An alpha/ladies man would make her feel comfortable; make her laugh and don't take the situation too seriously. If I was in your position I'd make fun of things that were in the movie, and make it relate to her. And when shes laughing you can initiate Kino.

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We actually had sex before which makes the situation more ?????, but only like every two times we hang out.

I had my hand on the back of her neck and playing with her ear throughout the movie. But when the movie went off and she was crouched taking it out (wearing some cute night shorts), I pulled down them down a bit from the back and that's when she asked the question.

It wasn't really the question, just the vibe I got she didn't want to mess around.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
King Turi said:
Probably didn't want to be analled.
Ha, I laughed.

A lot of time women say something when you're making moves on them just to give the impression that they aren't a sl*t. In their mind, they believe a ***** wouldn't say anything and just allow a man to do things to them.

So they logically act like they are not a *****, even though they are wanting to be one. It's typically a sh!t test that you can easily shake off.

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AlmostThere! said:
as you're trying to initiate kino and escalate to sex, how do you respond?

I pussied out the other day when a chick asked me this. We were watching a movie in her bedroom and I started to explore her body with my hands when I was hit with the question.

Now, I know you pay more attention to a females actions and not her words. A girl doesn't invite a guy into her bedroom not expecting something sexual happening.

So, what should have been a alpha response?
"What you don't know won't hurt you"

"It's hard to explain, just take notes and we'll discuss it afterwards"

"I'm trying to find the Z-spot everyone's been talking about"

"I lost a contact"

Comon, do I have to come over and take her down myself?

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other possibles:
Enjoying you
Trying to see how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop
Getting turn on
Letting my fingers do the walking
Exploring you like Louis and Clark
Practicing reading in Braill
Mapping out tomorrow's hike

Which is best depends on the girls personality, your history and the current mood

Don-Kong

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That was an invitation sh1t test.

You take charge, you show her who's in control, only if she says back off do you back off and apologise, then you go for it again in a playful way.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"what are you doing?"

You.

I think that's the best answer, although personally I like:

Negotiating the release of 8 million hostages

beatjunkie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
King Turi said:
Probably didn't want to be analled.
hahah! i honestly think this might be true tho'.

i would've said "i want you. now" or some other decisive statement. let it be knowwwnn what u want homie.

Echoes

Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, she knows what you're doing, so yes it's a test to see how you'll deal with a little resistance.

Don-Kong said:
That was an invitation sh1t test.

You take charge, you show her who's in control, only if she says back off do you back off and apologise, then you go for it again in a playful way.
Well, I wouldn't apologize at all. Why would I be sorry for being a male and wanting to fool around? She knows the deal...guys want to get some....especially if they've been there before like the OP said.

OP like some of the other guys said, you should make a little joke about it. Coming up with things on the spot can be difficult so I would have something ready that feels natural just in case...but that's just me. Might not work for you.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When the woman asks this, it's usually in a playful way. My response is usually something along the lines of "enjoying myself". If she's pulling away from you, then she's not enjoying it.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you were just looking for the remote!

TheSlasher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't had this reaction in a while. Actually, had it just once. Now, in case it ever happens, I might try ignoring the question, perhaps look her in the eyes like a man out of his mind, then take it up a notch.