"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

When a chick refers to you as buddy?

john

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2000
Messages
715
Reaction score
2
dont dip your pen in the company ink. approach ELSEWHERE. 12 approaches a day, 4 times a week. now GO.

forget about this ONE chick. it's USELESS.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
A couple things here:

There's not definite rule with anything, but I'd say more times than not if a chick calls you "buddy" or something similar your the MAYOR of the friend's zone. But like other's have said it TOTALLY depends on the situation and what's already happened between the two of you.

In your case, she's already canceled on you twice!! That's not really acceptable in my book, but it seems like she's only counter offering because she doesn't want to hurt you. Chicks are dumb like that, rather than be logical, they're logically illogical. Does that make sense?

I'd look for new prospects, but definitely throw that buddy line right back at her.




PIMP
 

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
Well, thanks.....who knows chicks are shady. This chick also calls me alot on my work phone to ask work questions...that she should know the answer to (I think it is just an excuse to talk to me). I am confused because 90% of the buying signals are there. When she counteroffered to go out on Friday...I declined. I said we will hang out next week...but maybe to raise her IL....I will ignore her most of the week and not ask her out. Besides, I am not going to take this personally. maybe she does like me, but feels uncomfortable with the whole work thing,
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
actually, and I have had to make this dicision a number of times, if you ARE actually a very busy person, and you meet a girl you like, your damned if you do and damned if you don't.

You can't ask for her number and not call her because she will likely spit in your face when she sees you.

You can't NOT ask for her number because she will then put you in the Friends Catogory.

I have had both happen, more than once. It's one thing to "make yourself busy" but when you work 6 days a week for 14-15 hours a day, have family obligations and your own hobbies that you either want to decicate time to or at least take seriously enough not to miss them, not to mention actually friends, it is IMPOSSIBLE at times to meet new people.
 
Top