Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whats your way of giving back to people?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give money to food charity and other ministries.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think everyone should have something they do to give back to people/humanity/society.. It just helps you feel good as a person, as well as creates ripples in the world that can lead to great change.

I'm not going to toot my own horn here.. but I contribute to charity quite often and physically go and do things to help others at least once a month. Won't get into all the specifics because it's not about me..

For some of those who don't have anything you contribute to the world and want to:
Check out some of these:
Big Brother (become a youth mentor)

Great website to find a buncha diff volunteer opportunities:
VolunteerMatch.org

You can find local farmers to support here:

You can donate blood for those in need,

You can do simple stuff like find some seniors/elders around you and help them with things.
I think there's a website too elder.org

You can volunteer as a firefighter..

You can also find your local homeless communities and just go and feed them, one of the easiest things to do.

Some of you are banging fat chicks/whales.. you are already doing your part for humanity, so I salute you.
STDs are the gift that keeps on giving.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi friend.
I gifted my good friend $1200 when his girl of 7 years, kicked him out of their house (which he contributed the mortgage for) and he had to move back home with his parents. He was a mess, I was in Miami, so just sent money so he could redecorate his room, pay his car, to have my Godchildren over and be comfortable.

I've gifted smaller amounts to people but they then start regularly asking, so I cut them off and they don't get anything. I also lend and take slow payments, as long as I get the money back. I'm quite generous since I started making money, I don't love money, it's just useful.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been assisting vets with benefits, claims and guidance from all my experiences thus far. Never wanted to until I found myself naturally having to do all of this for myself. I don't want them to go through the same struggles and I am now giving back to them without a second thought. I also travel to dangerous places and help people in need of guidance for their own trip planning purposes.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a great thread.

I contribute here for altruistic reasons, I chair a family foundation that supports various charities and causes, I offer business advice to family & friends and I also assist less fortunate people in various ways.

I have a handyman who I provide free rent & in exchange he keeps an eye on properties, fixes up his place & works for me as a priority at a discounted rate. He is Native American heritage & painted his little house in tribal colors, which I normally would not allow but in giving him the freedom to do that he gets to have that place as his home. It gives him a sense of pride and investment.

There are many big and small ways we can make a meaningful difference in the life of someone else.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
What a great thread.

I contribute here for altruistic reasons, I chair a family foundation that supports various charities and causes, I offer business advice to family & friends and I also assist less fortunate people in various ways.

I have a handyman who I provide free rent & in exchange he keeps an eye on properties, fixes up his place & works for me as a priority at a discounted rate. He is Native American heritage & painted his little house in tribal colors, which I normally would not allow but in giving him the freedom to do that he gets to have that place as his home. It gives him a sense of pride and investment.

There are many big and small ways we can make a meaningful difference in the life of someone else.
Thanks man I appreciate it. That's definitely a great way to give back. I'm sure he really appreciates that.

I'm bout to start feeding the homeless again and giving them clothes now that the weather is getting nice and you'll see them at their camps again. Some people tell me "why feed the homeless? in CHicago they have government assistance and cards to buy groceries".. But people forget those EBT cards don't buy fresh cooked food or clothes.. When I bring them some sizzling hot pizza and fresh box of donuts , they get lit up like its Christmas.. It's crazy too because some you can tell just how hungry they are.. Not sure if some of them barter all their food stamps away for clothing or alcohol or cigarettes but its nice to see them run up and start eating right away as if they have been starving the whole day.

I think more than anything though they cherish getting new clothes.. Seen some real excitement from these dudes and gals just to get new clothes and blankets and stuff that can make their little tents more comfortable.

Lil Ceasers and Dunkin Donuts is the go-to .. Lil Ceasers i so cheap I just get a buncha boxes , buncah 2 liters of soda and 1 dozen donuts. Gonna try to aim for once a week. Before i would do it twice a month

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I contribute here for altruistic reasons,
I not sure if saying you find out of shape 45 year old men "gross" on a Men´s forum is much of a contribution.

(Just messin with you)

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I not sure if saying you find out of shape 45 year old men "gross" on a Men´s forum is much of a contribution.

(Just messin with you)
Only the ones who have “let themselves go” lol.

My fiancé is 46. He is NOT gross, trust me ;)

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Free guitar lessons to people getting started, coaching vocalists, giving fishing gear to fellow commercial fishermen in need.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only give back to people who have been good to me. They are few and far between. Most people are unconscious fvcks

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Tutored my friends' kids in math off and on over the years. Never charged for it.
I had to read that again. I thought you were torturing kids with math

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really do anything unless someone specifically comes to me for help. For instance I loaned a guy $250 the other day, not even a close friend but an acquitance who I trusted. I would loan close friends or family thousands at least.

I think the other side of this coin is that you must help yourself before you can expect to help others. However the act of helping others less fortunate than ourselves always remains valuable. I do think it's funny that ultimately we do it because it makes us feel better.