What's your top disqualifer for women

vinkoch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Disqualifier Examples - fat, lazy, financially irresponsible, low sex drive, bad in bed, bad teeth, bad breath, smelly vagina, loose vagina, bitchy attitude, boring, low intelligence, double standards, arrogant, bad temper, materialistic, dishonest, emotional problems....

We all have weak areas. With each new person I date or sleep with I figure out which ones I actually can overlook and which ones I cant. Often it depends on what their strengths are. But there has to be a few top disqualifiers for you.

After being married for years, mine are being fat and financially irresponsible.

Last edited:

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unstable. Whether it be clinically depressed, Bipolar, BPD, anger management issues, whatever.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Physical:
Fat (I wouldn't bang a fat woman even if she were the coolest on the planet)

Character:
Hypocritical

Personality:
Complacent/entitled
Trunks, your age needs to be in your profile to post in Mature Man. 25 and older.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I got seduced off POF by a 25 y/o with pics of her tiny 5' 100lb body. After we spent a little time together, I noticed she had what looked like meth mouth, orange and green teeth, and breath that smelled like vomit.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-absolute turnoffs-
Emotionally unstable...
Dishonest.
Lazy.

Weight can be lost.
Cooking can be learned with effort.
being loyal and honest are choices regarding morals and values

always Judge and be critical

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are certain types of women who's personality just rubs me the wrong way. It doesn't take long for me to recognize it, although I find it extremely difficult to describe. My brother's ex-wife had one of those personalities, my cousin's GF has it, and my interactions with them have been nothing but awful. I simply cannot stand being around a woman who's overall personality drives me up the wall.

Other disqualifiers: lots of tattoos, grossly overweight, smelly, ugly face

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I got seduced off POF by a 25 y/o with pics of her tiny 5' 100lb body. After we spent a little time together, I noticed she had what looked like meth mouth, orange and green teeth, and breath that smelled like vomit.
The fuk!!!!!!!!

A single mom. Her being a single mom most of the time resume all of the above.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl who doesn't have a real job.

Exceptions are made for women between the ages of 18 and 22.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the vajayjay:

Physically unnatractive, negative outlook and behaviour, drug issues, annoying kids, attempting to introduce me to people I don't want to know. Anything that I don't want to be around in case it effect my behaviour negatively.

For a long term relationship:

All of the above. Kids of any kind. Intruding family. Argumentative. Being less than an 8. Doesn't look after her appearence well enough. Must present herself well to anyone I know. As of recently if I have a LTR it will result in spawn (this will be in the far future) and so she must be a stay at home mum who is a home maker and has no ambition to work. Must be socially and sexually submissive. Must have total respect for me. No emotional issues whatsoever as the man will always have to handle them, like a child with behavioural problems.

Edit: Anal, facebanging, handcuffs and gags are a must for sure. She doesn't have to like them, just to accept them.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Edit: Anal, facebanging, handcuffs and gags are a must for sure. She doesn't have to like them, just to accept them.
:lol: Oh man you read my mind.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Add really ****ty taste to the list here. I come across a lot of chicks who are like "Olive Garden is the best restaurant ever!" or "Bud Light is the best beer ever!"

Uhh, no...next!

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Add really ****ty taste to the list here. I come across a lot of chicks who are like "Olive Garden is the best restaurant ever!" or "Bud Light is the best beer ever!"

Uhh, no...next!
haha. that is just lack of exposure and thanks to their novice prior bf's
Mine said the same thing about Olive Garden, then I took her to 3 different local family owned Italian restaurants and she wont go anywhere else....

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha. that is just lack of exposure and thanks to their novice prior bf's
Mine said the same thing about Olive Garden, then I took her to 3 different local family owned Italian restaurants and she wont go anywhere else....
Could be the case sometimes, but I usually come across the ones who are like "Craft beer & artisan pizza is for pretentious hipsters!" lol

I'm in a very not so cosmopolitan Midwestern city here afterall.

Oh & I'm like the furthest thing from hipster.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to attract intensely interested women up front with initial charm, but then they suddenly go cold when I pull back attention or giving in too much. They have to start meeting me half way in the relationship progress for it to continue in an emotionally healthy way. The woman typically has various orbiters or plates on the backburner, but I'll tell you guys, I'm hell bent on my next LTR of not dating a woman who's addicted to past, current or future orbiters. She's got to have more going on in her life that's important to her than requiring male validation to keep her self-esteem afloat.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be the case sometimes, but I usually come across the ones who are like "Craft beer & artisan pizza is for pretentious hipsters!" lol

I'm in a very not so cosmopolitan Midwestern city here afterall.

Oh & I'm like the furthest thing from hipster.
Well the older you get the more money you have and the more your taste changes. I am 37 and I have not voluntarily drank a Bud light or Budweiser in prob ten years or more. Actually more, by 25 I was drinking darker beers. Now I like drinks like a Moscow Mule, or Johnny Walker and the such....Maybe it is these young girls, unless you are dating relatively around your age? I do prefer a girl who chooses a fine wine over a bud light that is for sure

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to attract intensely interested women up front with initial charm, but then they suddenly go cold when I pull back attention or giving in too much. They have to start meeting me half way in the relationship progress for it to continue in an emotionally healthy way. The woman typically has various orbiters or plates on the backburner, but I'll tell you guys, I'm hell bent on my next LTR of not dating a woman who's addicted to past, current or future orbiters. She's got to have more going on in her life that's important to her than requiring male validation to keep her self-esteem afloat.
If a girl in her 30s or mid 30s has orbiters and not just regular friends then abort asap. I dated a girl two years ago who was 37 and she had regular male friends who were always respectful and never overstepping my boundaries. Then this last year I have dated a 26 year old who was 28 when we broke up and there were idiots a plenty with their flirty texts and nonstop texting and fbing. I saw her for 7 months and never said a word but when we had the are we together bf gf talk I told her yes as long as she was respectful to my boundaries. And she was. Older women are the best though, no nonsense, no games, more attentive to the mans needs. Young girls still need a lot more training

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obesity, including what can be discerned as probability of becoming obese. If I were single dad, I would not have a problem with a single mommy, but as a bachelor, I can't get seriously into that (although I could definitely hit it.) Lack of putting out. A hard face, or anything that makes me wonder if she's a tranny. Oh and stupidity, to some extent.

So basically, a woman who is not obese, and is otherwise decently attractive, and puts out is enough for me to continue to have interest. And for me to have serious interest, she would also have to be childless and collegiate-level intelligence.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poor sense of humour.

It doesn't matter how hot, sexual, smart, or successful a chick is to me. If I can't have fun with her just chatting, then I can't stand to be around her.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stank breath, p*ssy, or anything else. I'm big on hygiene.